Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,788 members, 7,806,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Wizkid Addresses 'beef' With Former Producer, Samklef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Addresses 'beef' With Former Producer, Samklef (803 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Wizkid Former Producer Samklef Slam Him. / Wizkid And Hit Producer, Samklef Secretly Marries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Addresses 'beef' With Former Producer, Samklef by gistyinka(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wizkid Addresses 'Beef' With Former Producer, Samklef

‘Everyone has their opinion about Wizkid and if anyone calls me terrible, I think people should go and ask him why. I made music with Samklef for four years and during those days shouting ‘Samklef noni’ everywhere. I’m just trying to be me. Every one cannot like you’ he said.
Asked if fame has changed him, he replied, ‘It hasn’t, it’s just added some accessories and good clothes. It didn’t make me taller in anyway’.
Samklef had in a series of tweets posted earlier today, attacked the 24-year-old act, accusing him of betrayal and pride, ‘I was paid 250k for this kidz 6 trackz, I not try? I made no money from this dude, all I wanted just to support for 4 years. He keeps posting me’ he wrote.

http://gistyinka.net/wizkid-open-beef-former-producer-samklef/

(1) (Reply)

GOSSIP: Ayaaa!!! Passenger Arrested By Airport Officials With Concaine / Proud To Be Ugly / The Best Paparazzi Celebrity Photos Of The Weekend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.