Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate (26023 Views)

5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by spectator2001: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
The situation in Delta State is quite delicate. James Manager wants to return to Senate, the state Governor too is very much interested. Lemme see how this event unfolds coz by 2023 I don't care who occupies that seat, I'm gonna unseat any senator representing Delta South.

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by DickDastardly(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Keneking:

Who says Buhari can't defeat your paymaster round and square?
grin at how husky your voice sounded when you yapped this line cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by engrjacuzzi: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerians need to revolute to put an end to all dis corrupt government and legislators.. They are just to greedy and wicked.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by engrjacuzzi: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerians need to revolute to put an end to all dis corrupt government and legislators.. They are just to greedy and wicket.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by pat077: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
i wish d Benue state governor was 4rm d same district wit david mark, d film 4 sweet.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Dimaria7(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is not as if these Gov perform well worthy of a senatorial seat.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Akiika: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Band of armed robbers.....you should all be stoned to death!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by mikeywise(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mkpotu:
its a good moves by the PDP Chairman. Heard T.A Orji also wants to displace Chukwumerije.........OK na
How can he displace him when they are not from the same senatorial district?
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Opinedecandid(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Did someone just mention the most performing Governor in the nation, HE Chief Godswill Akpabio with a dundy Senator Alloysuis Etuk?
I am from their Senatorial District, so I know everything that transpires there politically. By right, it should be a servant - boss relationship, given how Senator Alloysuis Etuk came to the Senate, both as a first timer and even in his re-election. But not that he swam on the shoulders of the Governor, his bid would have gate-crashed those two times. And again, his representation is near zero. So let no one think he will be close to picking a third term ticket to the Senate. He is a no match to Governor Godswill Akpabio!
As for Governor Akpabio's succession plan vis-a-vis the speculative hurdles by the party on exiting Governors, I can only say that there are Governors and there are Governors in PDP. It is popularly said that law was made for man and not man for law!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
austinbrown:
Every other govt can go but T.A orji will not smell that senate
dat visionless and incompetent ex-convict with an unfortunate arrogant son called ikuku(breeze). Mk them no try am.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:
For the fact that Buhari will lose and the presidency returns to PDP

For posterity sake, let us arise and give the Senate to APC while the House of Representatives goes either to PDP or APC

We cannot live at the mercy of a party that have kept us underdeveloped for 15 good years.

Say no to full time politicians, say no to godfatherism.

Who told you that the PDP will win the presidential election?
There will be divine intervention before the election.
A national scandal will rock the presidency.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by weaverr23: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
I make up to USD90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around USD40h to USD86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link…

Try it, you won’t regret it!… .. www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Xzbit91: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Are we still practicing democracy or are we now into power sharing

3 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by MORNDEW(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Politics of endorsement. Shebi na better thing.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by charlesashilo: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
UnknownT:
Ike Ekweremadu v. Sullivan Chime! Chime should go and seat down! Who does that bully think he is? Well, lemme see if he can bully out ekweremadu from that seat

I pray Sullivan Chime don't succeed. The Senate is not meant for people like him. As a governor, you hardly hear him speak, we don't want a 'dumb like' representative who may not stand his ground on debate. He just want yo continue enjoying free money and remain I'm power.

Ekweremadu should continue.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Mc4larin: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mod, front page pls.........

Let's inform ourselves
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by donjoshua: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
N
Beehshorp:
H
please,let all the senate and Governors Go and rest let blood come in
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by anytexy: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ndi Oriiii!
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by anytexy: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ndi Oriiii! (Rogues)
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by anonimi: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Keneking:

Who says Buhari can't defeat your paymaster round and square?

Were you so blind in your hate that you missed this part of the post you quoted & responded to

For posterity sake, let us arise and give the Senate to APC while the House goes to PDP or APC

We cannot live at the mercy of a party that have kept us underdeveloped for 15 good years.

I don't know why so many of us are so blatantly clueless shocked
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
anonimi:

Were you so blind in your hate that you missed this part of the post you quoted & responded to

I don't know why so many of us are so blatantly clueless shocked
Another paid loser

5 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by JEITO: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good move! Them no born anybody with birthright of power. Let everybody compete and may the best man win the ticket..shikena
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Locapito(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
engrsyer:
What I most desire is they should return all the active senators back to Senate like Sens. Ike Ekweremandu, Ndoma-Egba, chairman sen. cmte on FCT, Ita Enang et al. They are the most vibrant senators and Senate President. Pls our Senate chamber should not be a place of expired/adandoned governors in Nigeria. The Govs should go back to their businesses or back to their faimilies and love their wives after about 8 years of lonliness to their wives and family.
so David Mark should go back again to complete 20yrs, ndoma egba should go and complete 16ur? All years spent are wasted years with nothing tangible to show for it. Ve u gone to their constituences and see the poor stage to left their constituences? The governors eyeing senates after 8yrs of inglorious reign and senators eyeing senate after 12yrs, 16yrs of loothing, should be able to face the full wrath of law by hanging. They re nothing but thieves and robbers that should be killed.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by okych16(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
austinbrown:
Every other govt can go but T.A orji will not smell that senate

Amen for that oh
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Marcelinho(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
carefully Akpabio will win because Etok isn't going for a third term either, but the issue of appointing a successor na God hand we dey
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Marcelinho(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Orikinla:

Who told you that the PDP will win the presidential election?
There will be divine intervention before the election.
A national scandal will rock the presidency.

So a national scandal to you now is a divine intervention?

#uneedprayerstosee
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by preselect(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
weaverr23:
I make up to USD90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around USD40h to USD86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link…

Try it, you won’t regret it!… .. www.MoneyKin.Com
why dont you make your $90/hr from your home and shut-da-Bleep-up-A-S-A-P angry uchu

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by IYANGBALI: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Awon ole olori buruku gbogbo,all they know is about themselves,nothing about Nigeria and Nigerians concerns them. Sango lo ma pa gbogbo yin tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Locapito:
so David Mark should go back again to complete 20yrs, ndoma egba should go and complete 16ur? All years spent are wasted years with nothing tangible to show for it. Ve u gone to their constituences and see the poor stage to left their constituences? The governors eyeing senates after 8yrs of inglorious reign and senators eyeing senate after 12yrs, 16yrs of loothing, should be able to face the full wrath of law by hanging. They re nothing but thieves and robbers that should be killed.
God bless you jare
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akiika:
Band of armed robbers.....you should all be stoned to death!
gbam,supported
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
engrjacuzzi:
Nigerians need to revolute to put an end to all dis corrupt government and legislators.. They are just to greedy and wicket.
very very wickeT grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.