Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate (26029 Views)

5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Banks92(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
UnknownT:
Ike Ekweremadu v. Sullivan Chime! Chime should go and seat down! Who does that bully think he is? Well, lemme see if he can bully out ekweremadu from that seat
my bro..Enugu West senatorial zone will bn very intresting come 2015..wit sullivan tryin to make ifeanyi ugwuayi(a 3time house of rep member,IMAGINE!!!) the governor.and at the same time trying to displace ike Ekwerenmadu
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by tetengwo: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
The senate is not for cheap,little criminals like T A orji.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by juman(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
One nigeria does not make sense, corruption everywhere.

One nigeria is just total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by globatop: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
What is democratic in these PDP araingee. So the masses has no say on who replaces former gov or who the senator should be.

Once a gov means perpetuality in govt.

Ours is demonstration of craze in fela's voice.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Animals in craze man skin. They care only for PDP, Nigeria is non of their concern...God is watching them all, they will all roast in endless pain in the deepest parts of hell!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Realculture(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2014
If PDP governors continue with the idea of imposing unpopular candidates,they will lose their states to APC
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Djmart: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2014
We need to give the opposition a chance APC is most powerful opposition........so these Paper destroy pickin party (PDP)will desist from there failed policies
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by engrsyer(m): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2014
Locapito:
so David Mark should go back again to complete 20yrs, ndoma egba should go and complete 16ur? All years spent are wasted years with nothing tangible to show for it. Ve u gone to their constituences and see the poor stage to left their constituences? The governors eyeing senates after 8yrs of inglorious reign and senators eyeing senate after 12yrs, 16yrs of loothing, should be able to face the full wrath of law by hanging. They re nothing but thieves and robbers that should be killed.
Bro I feel u but we can't condemn their level of experience and maturity in d hus because dey've spent somuch years in d hus. Besides dey only lawmakers and not executives that we should somuch from them. Their primary aim is to make laws and check d executive. Constituency projects are just secondary and others. These guys have making and passing bills in d house. If u should condemn dem because of d quantity of years they've spent den what about the ones dat their own job is to travel and appears ones in 3 months and even d day dey will appear dey seat like dummy or at most says yea/Nah on voice vote, nothing more. Though dat is my opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by tolulinks(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Gerontocrasy is the downfall of the Nation Nigeria..
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2014
#As the party tries to manage this development, a south- south governor (names withheld) and the senator representing his senatorial district openly confronted themselves before President Goodluck Jonathan at the Presidential Villa last week over the Senate ticket for the zone.

Godswill Akpabio.. No other person but President Janus Azikiwe's stooge. undecided
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Austin234(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Re-cycling of same confusionists. God help us in this country. I can rhtoricaly ask, 'where is the hope for the common or average Nigerian?'
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Opinedecandid(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=jossi994 post=27239527]#As the party tries to manage this development, a south- south governor (names withheld) and the senator representing his senatorial district openly confronted themselves before President Goodluck Jonathan at the Presidential Villa last week over the Senate ticket for the zone.

Godswill Akpabio.. No other person but President Janus Azikiwe's stooge.

How could u jump at such a hasty conclusion? Did u read this part: “It was very embarrassing that the senator had to pointedly tell the governor that if he wanted to go the Senate, he (senator) was ready to be governor. It took the intervention of the president to calm frayed nerves because it was becoming a heated argument between them in the presence of Mr President,” he said.

If you had read that, and if you know a paucity of the happenstances in AKS and the Governor's Senatorial District, you would have deciphered that the Governor would not drag his political beneficiary, so to speak, to the villa? Secondly, you should also know that the Senator from Governor Akpabio's Senatorial District is not seeking to be AKS's governor. Thirdly, the Senator is less than unserious in his bid to be reelected as a Senator.
Stop making lame conclusions!
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=Opinedecandid post=27240954][/quote] Mr.. Can ye please tell me which other #SOUTH-SOUTH# governor you know that is gunning for the senate?
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Bigii(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2014
Even Gov. Gabriel Suswam want a senate ticket undecided
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by zurine(f): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2014
hmm
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Opinedecandid(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
Mr.. Can ye please tell me which other #SOUTH-SOUTH# governor you know that is gunning for the senate?

Cross River and Delta State Governors
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Opinedecandid:

Cross River and Delta State Governors
undecided where d'you get your news from? Who told you Imoke wants to return to the Senate? And Uduaghan hasn't made his intention public. Daffuq you talking about then
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nelson2014(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Awon ole olori buruku gbogbo,all they know is about themselves,nothing about Nigeria and Nigerians concerns them. Sango lo ma pa gbogbo yin tongue
take it easy nw.i cn c u ar in an angry mood
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by ican2020: 5:15am On Oct 19, 2014
20pounds:
How I wish that one branch or both, of the Legislature, would be controlled by the opposition! Not the type we witness in Tambuwal's leadership of 'man by day and spirit at night'.

Let us practise real democracy for once and hope to reap the attendant development.

God bless Nigeria.

I hope you are not trying to use style to call our seat on the fence speaker names, eh
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by IYANGBALI: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2014
Nelson2014:
take it easy nw.i cn c u ar in an angry mood
my broda people are suffering in this country in the midst of plenty. I have family members and friends that have been looking for job for almost 8 yrs now and we have some criminals at the helm of affairs looting the treasury and packing our money to europe and america. Ko ni da fun gbogbo won lai,sopona lo ma pa won

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by naijaking1: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Banks92:

my bro..Enugu West senatorial zone will bn very intresting come 2015..wit sullivan tryin to make ifeanyi ugwuayi(a 3time house of rep member,IMAGINE!!!) the governor.and at the same time trying to displace ike Ekwerenmadu

That's why they call him- Chime the god of Enugu state!
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:
For the fact that Buhari will lose and the presidency returns to PDP

For posterity sake, let us arise and give the Senate to APC while the House of Representatives goes either to PDP or APC

We cannot live at the mercy of a party that have kept us underdeveloped for 15 good years.

Say no to full time politicians, say no to godfatherism.

May it never happen.

Aworawo. the man who sees tommorrow.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
Whatever, it is a PDP affair. They will all lose at the polls and be charged for corruption by the Government of General Buhari
amin, amin, amin l'oruko Jesu.
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by samsard(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Keneking:

Who says Buhari can't defeat your paymaster round and square?
Not hating but Buhari can't defeat Goodluck
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
[s]
samsard:
Not hating but Buhari can't defeat Goodluck
[/s]

Anyday and anytime my friend
Re: PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate by slimfit1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
They no that senators have immunity now so they don't want to give that up too. Buhari is coming they are looking for loopholes. They know that the people's mood has changed. Well I expect these mumus they are governing to vote them back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.