Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (45796 Views)

Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant / Pix:with Such Weapons With BH, Why Won't Soldiers Run? / Murderous And Mindless Buhari/APC Has Reached A New All Time Low !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by omenka(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wow!!!! Am I blessed today or what?? cheesy Contract agreement signed, chibok girls about to be released, ceasefire deal sealed!!

God bless Nigeria!! smiley smiley
So farking happy!!!!!!!!!! smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by datbay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is well
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by hayzed2: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
At last Jonathan decided to free this girls, good timing.... /Campaign Strategy/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by aholiab(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
this insurgency thing. i just cant phantom it's dynamics.

#searching for the truth
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Ideyontop: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerians!!!!!!

Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan everywhere! Ah! Ah!!

They kidnapped chibok girls...everybody is shouting,Jonathan release our girls!!!

Jonathan is making efforts to release girls...Nigerians are saying it's a ploy for politics...

What do you want this man to do? Some Nigerians Ehhh!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by oyedun82(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nw that they are winning the war
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Good news to real and patriotic nigerians bad news for the enemies of the nation the supporters of APC
Na janj@weeds I wrote nairaland change it to supporters of APC so have taken janj@weeds as their trademark
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Benbisco(f): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Well, all we are saying is #Bring Back Our Girls#
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by alaoeri: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Why is it now that election is around the corner & not six months ago?
PDP = BOKO HARAM

9 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Afrok(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmm... Hope the cease fire is not just to wait and see if Super Eagles will qualify for AFCON 2015, so that they'll know the people to exchange with the chibok girls?
I wouldn't want to start hearing #take our eagles and bring back our girls # if Nigeria fails to qualify undecided
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by chata25(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
I think we all come to consensus conclusion that this whole chibok saga is a PDP conspiracy....its a well calculated campaign strategy

6 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonathan must go

6 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by CBNIM: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Seems jona is just waking up from slumber! While wait this long?

Anyways, good news.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hope the government has not forgotten that this is a terrorist's group that needs to be wiped out completely to ensure full safety of her people

www.kingebuka.com
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by lionduke(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
I dey come
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Ideyontop: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Keneking:
Jonathan must go

So that you will come and become the president abi? Talking through the ass!!!

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Azicoly: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmm... I want you guys to check this naija social network to find friends nearby and people that matters in career opportunities >>> http://mgixt.com
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by tellwisdom: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
patrickmuf:
2015 magic don start...I thought boko haram was a faceless sect? Now election is around the corner, boko haram suddenly has a face...I dey laugh

Na me laff pass
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Balkan(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Peace with Boko haram? I hope it's true but I have never seen anywhere
This Muslim terrorist give up their fight by negotiation. Is that western education
Now is good. I can't trust this jihadists.

GEJ TILL JESUS COMES

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, Again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing (x2)
E be like say they want to code; They want to code...

- 2face "2baba" Idibia

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by OchukoisBlack(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
I'm happy the Girls are coming home.

But this smells of FG negotiating with FG in Saudi Arabia.
First they said no girls were missing, next thing, they changed that...
They said BH is military arm of APC, hope they'll tell us which APC me ever was part of the negotiation...

And this is coming the day before the president declares for a 2nd term in office,... Coincidence?

This Politicians should stop playing politics with the lives of the citizenry abeg....

6 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
So this BH devils won't face justice for all the crimes they committed? All our gallant soldiers will die in vain? All the citizens affected will watch these criminals live? Time will tell.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by MurderX: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Boko Haram is not a group with a course, it is an ideology that must be quashed at any cost. If you do not utterly destroy propagandists and preachers of this ideology, they will only incubate, multiply membership and represent a greater demon in future. Jonathan must Annihilate these accursed gentiles otherwise the curse of Saul shall be upon him and his end is near.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by natureblack(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just when they have discovered that their end is near,they now ask for seize-fire agreement.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Azicoly: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2014

Hmmm... I want you guys to check this naija social network to find friends nearby and people that matters in career opportunities >>> http://mgixt.com
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ali Modu Sheriff is believed to be the originator of this negotiation. He utilized his friendship with the President of Chad to facilitate Chadian involvement in the agreement. Sheriff who is believed to be close to Boko Haram recently returned to PDP where he hopes to contest for elective office.

3 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by AmNotDrunk(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mixed feelings here.

Ending the insurgency is a welcome development but the fact that the girls are coming back pregnant with a terrorist child is just not fair.

I just hope that this is the final script.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
I'm just confused.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by bundur(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
FG giving dem tym 2 regroup ahead of 2015
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by loswhite(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is what Gen Buhari would have achieved for his beloved country had he accepted to mediate on Bokoharam behalf in Saudi Arabia when they nominated him.

We have lost unaccountable innocent Nigerians and properties worth billions of dollars including the defence budget wasted in the fight against these monsters, only for the selfish Buhari to borrow money to contest for president of a country he refused to sacrifice a little for its citizens.

Say no to Buhari, he is too selfish.
nonsense, if he mediate you will call him boko haram sponsor

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Keky(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Does this FG agreement with Boko Haram mean the they have an agreement with APC since they told us Boko Haram is an arm of APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections / Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.