Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee (5194 Views)

Oops! The Camel Toe On This Sierra Leonean Model Though (18+) / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
The love of my life and the woman of my dreams. So happy I'm gonna be getting married to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kongrats

1 Like

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
I fùcked her yesterday angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
@harbosede thanks. @smellmyfart my God help you in this condition of yours.
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
mizgrant:
@smellmyfart my God help you in this condition of yours.
ok
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
SmellMyFart:

Ohhh na she be this?
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by amiskurie(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hope you guys are still outside the border

Just kidding! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
@amisukire we are in Nigeria. cheesy grin
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Happy for you!

1 Like

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Half Ebola, Half HIV. Why embark on this risky venture?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Etetejake(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
She's pre-ITI

1 Like

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:
haba!!!!! Y evuls? Lmao....

1 Like

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by azeeza(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hahah you badt gan
sexyseun:
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
@elvis very funny.
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by tofam3k3(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:

This your SHIMI fit give HIV self... grin cheesy
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by gab264(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:
ohh
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by sexymoma(f): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Guy!! change ya topic o else u nor go love this ya babe again by the time Nlanders wash am pinish. angry

11 Likes

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by denedene(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
until I c d half south african I won't comment
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by wheesin(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
wow..who is she looking at..God ?

gimme her number i need a Blowwjob angry

1 Like

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by ucheokpara100(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:
who dey giv dis peopl mouth sef, naija babe mouth don sharp pass basket mouth o.
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by megastu(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chisos!!! You are in Nigeria? That is sitting on Ebola and HIV. Dude is that risk not too much?
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Jeez. Chill out.

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by yuzedo: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:
OMFG!!

I
cannot
believe
someone
posted
the
EXACT
same
thing
I
came
in
here
to
post! grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
See her head like LA casera bottle grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by adepiero: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:
My thoughts exactly
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by adepiero: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
For your mind now, you dey date HALF CAST? angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
I've known nl long enough to know that some people on nl are mood spoilers, wet blankets and spoilsports. But funny enough everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I'm only appreciating the woman that makes my life complete and to whom I owe my success.

14 Likes

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
mizgrant:
I've known nl long enough to know that some people on nl are mood spoilers, wet blankets and spoilsports. But funny enough everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I'm only appreciating the woman that makes my life complete and to whom I owe my success.

Don't mind dem busybodies.

4 Likes

Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by ideology(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Marrying a foreigner is cool, after my uncle Lost his first wife, he remarried a lady from Botswana, but She's half South African.

She came with her son, cute and lively boy.
kiss kiss

The lady is wow…
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexymoma:
Guy!! change ya topic o else u nor go love this ya babe again by the time Nlanders wash am pinish. angry
E go hear undecided sad
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by sheunfemix: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
xtervaganza:
See her head like LA casera bottle grin grin grin
wasn't gonna comment buh dat was freaking hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy laughed so hard me wee head hurt
Re: Meet My Half Sierra Leonean And Half South African Fiancee by Opiosko: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
mizgrant:
Dnt be a sadist, jst laf it off. These bloks meant no harm.... It's all friendly banter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! / THE Smell Of Sperm / The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.