Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

Here's What Can Help You Stop Smoking Or Other Drug Addiiction.!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here's What Can Help You Stop Smoking Or Other Drug Addiiction.!! (658 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? / I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's What Can Help You Stop Smoking Or Other Drug Addiiction.!! by kenlincagro: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
This post is specially for those suffering from drug addiction who had tried many times to stop but found themselves going back, their is something i will like to refer to you ; it's called ;

Noni, Morinda citrifolia, it has been used extensively in folk medicine by Polynesians for over 2,000 years. Noni is a traditional food and medicine in many tropical areas including the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, India, and the Philippines. Ancient Hawaiians used Noni fruit for both internal and topical applications. Noni is still used by the local population in Hawaii for diabetes, high blood pressure, heart health maintenance, abnormal growths, and other chronic disorders.

But based on clinical practice and numerous animal studies, it is widely believed that the polysaccharide-rich substances found in Noni fruit juice attack abnormal cells and abnormal growths by stimulating body's immune system. In animal cancer studies, Noni juice treatments reduced the formation of abnormal cells in the heart, lungs, liver, and kidney and prolonged the life span of mice by more than 75%.

One informed professional on the subject of Noni is Dr.Ralph Heinicke, a biochemist who has researched the active compounds of Noni fruit for a number of years. He discovered that the Hawaiian noni fruit contains an alkaloid precursor to a very vital compound called xeronine. Without xeronine in the body system life would cease. In Dr. Heinicke's view, noni fruit provides a safe and effective way to increase xeronine levels.

[b]Dr. Heinicke believes that using the noni fruit can result in an impressive array of curative applications.
So the Xeronine link to treating drug addiction is based on the research that flooding the brain with extra xeronine can reverse the neurochemical basis for addiction. This natural alkaloid is thought to normalize brain receptors which subsequently results in the cessation of physiological dependence on a certain chemical like nicotine.
[b]

Re: Here's What Can Help You Stop Smoking Or Other Drug Addiiction.!! by experimentist: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Why would I wanna stop! I don't smoke cigarette just give the green leaf.
Re: Here's What Can Help You Stop Smoking Or Other Drug Addiiction.!! by dkronicle(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
wait lemme dial wizkhalifa's number

(1) (Reply)

Confused And Paralyzed During Dreams While Waking Up / Most Poisonous Food To Eat / Five Healthy Meals Everyone Should Know How To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.