Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri (1688 Views)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by chinamims(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
It's festive season, for those far and near looking for the service of a Beadaholic n makeup, looking for ur way around the city for these service, then search no more, contact phabulous creations, specialty in wire works, chainmaille, stringing,weaving, bead rentals, bridal n day to day makeover, tieing of gele, contact me on 08029887571 for orders n enquiries. Will give you a flawless finishing.

Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by tinuolababy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please any good make up artist in Ilorin?
Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by chinamims(f): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
tinuolababy:
Please any good make up artist in Ilorin?
. I don't know know about that. Just keep asking u will get around or u have to import.

1 Like

Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by chinamims(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
These are some of our works. Try us, we ship to anywhere u are.
Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by chinamims(f): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tip of the eyes berg, we are at ur service. Phabulous creations. Like us on our fbk page https://m.facebook.com/Phabulousadorn, on our BBM channel C001EE65B. We offer trainings at all levels ranging frm beginners to advance.

Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by sipitzzz(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Call/whatsapp Be.You.Tiful Make-Over 2day on 08030858725 or ping on 7427181A for dat flawless look on ur big day.
Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by tinuolababy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
chinamims:
. I don't know know about that. Just keep asking u will get around or u have to import.

Thanks
Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by SwtLynZy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
plz wat part of Owerri do u stay n how much do u charge?
Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by chinamims(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
SwtLynZy:
plz wat part of Owerri do u stay n how much do u charge?
. Contact tru my mobile number. Thanks
Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by chinamims(f): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Be your own boss as you enrol in our upcoming training. Limited number of 10 serious individuals. https://m.facebook.com/Phabulousadorn for more details and for your handcrafted jewelries contact us. Happy new year.

1 Share

Re: Professional Bead And Jewellery Maker / Makeup Artist In The City Of Owerri by chinamims(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
My beloved sisters who would want to place orders, location is not going to be a barrier, we promise to get your jewelries to wherever you are (extra cost apply). Refer us to your friends, sisters, in laws, mum, aunt's, colleagues, we promise to deliver to their satisfaction. I need your patronage, before hunger go kill me, lol. Oya if u don't want hunger to kill me, call us now. BlackBerry pin : 2B8EB6FD Our Facebook page remains https://m.facebook.com/Phabulousadorn. Visit our page. BBM channel C001EE65B. Instagram : phabulous_creation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Button Your Suits Like A Real Boss (Info-graphics/Picture) / Navy Blue Designer Leather Jacket For Sale / Top Ten Super Stylish And Unique Ankara Styles That Will Trend In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.