Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc (24023 Views)

We’ll Expose Jonathan If EFCC Arrests Us — Ex- Associates / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari / FG Explains Role In N155bn Malabu Oil Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Sirniyeh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/opposition-party-tackles-jonathan-over-malabu-oil-deal/191179/

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has asked President Goodluck Jonathan to urgently take action on the monumental Malabu oil scandal that is again putting Nigeria under the global searchlight as a corrupt nation.

In a statement sunday by its National Publicity
Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said
Jonathan must end his silence on the matter since half of the $1.1 billion paid to Malabu Oil and Gas for Oil Prospecting Lease (OPL) 245 by two oil majors was allegedly used to bribe Nigerian officials who, in turn, used the proceeds to buy private jets and armoured limousines.

The $1.1billion proceeds paid to Malabu oil company
was shared by some private firms owned by people
very close to the presidency, a report by an anti-graft
agency shows.

The sum of $1.092bn was paid by ENI AGIP and Shell
into depository Escrow Account domiciled in JP
Morgan Chase Co, London as proceeds for the sale of
oil block OPL 245 on 25, March 2011, the Economic
and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) report, which investigated the deal shows.

The report said that by August 16, the Attorney General and Minister of Justice Mohammed Adoke and the State Minister for Finance Dr. Yerima Lawal Ngama "instructed the release of $401, 540, 000" into Malabu Oil and Gas Ltd accounts domiciled with First Bank of Nigeria and $400 million into another Malabu accounts with Keystone Bank (former Bank PHB).

The EFCC report said "JP Morgan complied with this
instruction and made the transfers on 23 August, 2011." Malabu, controlled by Chief Dan Etete, ex-oil
minister, who was convicted of money laundering in
France in 2007, further shared these monies to several other accounts belonging to individuals with very close ties to the presidency.

The following day, of the $400 million deposited at the Malabu's Keystone bank account, $336 million was transferred to Rocky Top Resources Ltd's account No 1005556552 with Abuja CBD branch of the same bank. The remaining balance of $60 million was transferred to account No 3610042596 (allegedly belonging to Etete) for forex trading, leaving zero balance with Malabu's Keystone bank account.

Of the $336 million transferred into the Rocky Top
Resources account, $165 million was subsequently
transferred into various individual accounts, leaving
the balance of only $171 million, the anti-graft
agency's report said. Rocky Top Resources, the report said, was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with 100,000 shares capital only and is owned by one Abubakar Aliyu.

The report said that first payment of $401 million to
Malabu's First Bank account was distributed directly to A Group Construction Co. Ltd-also co-owned by
Abubakar Aliyu ($157m); Mega Tech Engr. Co. Ltd
($180M); Imperial Union Ltd ($34m); Novel Property
and Development Ltd-also co-owned by Abubakar
Aliyu ($30m); leaving the balance of $143 million
Malabu's account. And "reasons for this payment is yet to be ascertained," the EFCC report said.

8 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by jeffizy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Colossal stealing

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
jeffizy:
Colossal stealing
thank goodness it's not corruption

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Kayceo2010: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
We all know that Jonathan don't care about any billions of dollars as long as it will be channelled into his campaign

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by finsulyman: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
His is set to declare tomorrow, am sure he would quickly adjust his speech to defend this report..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by ichidodo: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oga jonah don't break my heart...

6 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOREIGN
POST AND A NAIJA POST ON A
THREAD.
UK PAGE....
Hello, my name is Stacy Garlic, I am
from Uk, I love my husband so
much and I can do Anything to please
him... But recently I am
falling for his younger brother, what should I do,
please advice?
COMMENTS:
*John Stick : I think u need to talk to
your husband because marriage
is all about communication.
*Thelma window: Oh my dear, sorry about
that.. I Have been in your
shoes before, I had to wake up and
face the fact that I am married.
*Mike Pepper: well just remove
your mind from him and make
your husband do the things you like in
his cousin.. good luck.
Justin freak: It is well, keep praying
about it.
NAIJA PAGE!
My name is perpetual ngozika obigelikamso, i stay in Lagos, i am
married with a kid, I think I
am falling for my husband's younger brother and
i need your advice. No
insults please.
COMMENTS:
* Ada Ameh [adasexy]: first to comment.
*Dayo muyiwa [dhayominho]: Fool, yo papa no give u home training? Ewu!
*Nkiru joy [nki_lahot_la] : You are a disgrace to
womanhood.. shame on u
*Idris kunle [idris_d_starboy]: Any news about ASUU
strike?
*Toheeb sule [weezy.t]: If u want to fall for me
too, call my on 0708312455
*Funmi Leye [minajtohbad]: I no blame u at all,
better go find something do with
your life, fall koor, stand nii mtcheww
*Richard oke [davidoh]: Abeg who get bb
charger here (pin mouth)
*Amaka Achebe [ada4real] : Ur a prostitute, u
need deliverance !
*Tony Dike [largedeeck] : any sugar mummy in the house? Add me up.
* Samuel byki [ceeSLEEK]: why seun go put this rubbish for front page! Mtshew jus passing.
* Tayo owode [teezypro]: omg! I'm on front page!
* Stella Nkechi [kechibusty]: * [space for sale]
True or false?

Source: seun

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by danaiks(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
These apc guys just love ranting shaaa

Not like they are gonna win da upcoming election ooo :/

24 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by babdap: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ok
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by datguru: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
APC will be a history come February 2015, then fresh air continues

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
OK

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by mifavour(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
don't ve anything to say. lemme book space
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Captain47(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Make we hear word abeg...GEJ till 2019

10 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by 9jvirgin(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Something is going to happen in Nigeria that will make us open our mouths and won't be able to close it for 1hour. Just wait, watch and see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by yim(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Issokay, waiting for rebuttals
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by itsIYKE(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
I culd care less abt Nigerian politics in this era,....2many lies nd counter lies

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by kolomax(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tor una no go dey there for life naaaa one day one day una go comot
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by salvatore007(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
K

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nlmadfreak: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oh! So can any sensible person tell me what the hell is going on now with all these shits??

BBAHotshots:Shower Hour DAY10– Macky2, Ellah, Trezagah,Butterphly, M’am bea shower hour video
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Dahmum(f): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thr was hope for Nigeria, sorry thr is hope for Nigeria.SMH
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by hazyfm: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
I SEE
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by mrborntodoit: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lies!

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Dottune(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Looting Inco-operated
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by gunuvi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
when will APC stop lying. oga ooooo

11 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by bonianyi: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
space for sell to any APC lover, bcs if left for me i will say, Gej forget abt saying anytin concerning de oil deal. Haters go to hell, APC beware. Thanks to my mama.

3 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
the propagandists at it again... we dont need a soothsayer to tell us they hv nothing bera to offer... abeg!!!

7 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by colossus2: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Una no dey taya for all dis kain news sef undecided

Captain47:
Make we hear word abeg...GEJ till 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by addiephilips(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is well with Naija...That's all I can say!
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by umar745(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ordinary stealing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
If you like paint his name with mud and any dark substance you can ever lay your hands on.

2015 is sealed. GEJ taking us to the promise land. Let buhari be fooling himself and looking for self pity. Taking loan to buy form? Where did he keep all the billion dollars he looted.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa / Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu / Ihedioha Campaign In Imo State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.