Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (1113 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by roughdiamond(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
deleted
Re: deleted by Shedysworld(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
If true, then this is really complicated.
I won't judge ur actions but for me Abortion is not an Option, but bringing up S.S child to the world is "death" on it's own. Since u both still depend on ur parents, and truly love each other, I think u should get ur parents involve, since they will be more matured and experienced to handle this.

1 Like

Re: deleted by roughdiamond(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Shedysworld:
If true, then this really complicated
Guy dis is an honest truth.ur opinions pls
Re: deleted by Cashio(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
i think she might be lying. maybe she jst feigned pregnancy to test u....in as much as i won't advocate for abortion, yet i don't advice the marriage of two incompatible partners...guy trust me u dont want to experience the sorrow of seeing ur kids suffer cos of one silly mistake u made..the outcome is not favourable at all..always in and out of hospital...the pains a sickler experiences during crisis is like nothing u've felt all ur life.......plus u might be unfortunate to get up to 3 sicklers of which at least 1 or2 might not survive....guy no amount of love u feel now will stop u from regretting it when reality finally checks on u later...avert it now!!!!!!
Re: deleted by roughdiamond(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cashio:
i think she might be lying. maybe she jst feigned pregnancy to test u....
Guy i may doubt this,d highest virtue i think she has is ''Truth''&she has never failed me with dat.But what baffles me is dat she is in medical field
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
She prefer it Raw dats why u pple choose to bring in ss into dis world precisely nigeria to suffer?do u kno how ss suffer in sickness?i just hate what both of you did.
Re: deleted by samuelson06(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
@OP: How are you sure she's pregnant? You think just because you guys went raw so she should be pregnant? Wake up bro, no woman really falls in love. You may be the only one who is "in love" here. She might possibly wants to use that to suck you a little. Way out? Get a test trip and let her do the test in your presence. And if truly she's pregnant, you guys can negotiate for abortion. But on a deep thought, I think you are a fool because I see no reason why after realizing your incompatibility status with her, you still went ahead with her raw. What exactly were you thinking then? Oh, you were carried away. And not even as it happened like that within 72hrs you got her a flush pill. And now you are thinking, what are we going to do? Well, money. You need some of it, maybe 15k may just be okay for CS. Help prepare her mind for that. Time for her to feel some pains of her ignorance. And you know sometimes, we have no other option than to pay for our ignorance. But then, be careful so that your future won't end up being the one that suffers it most. A single mistake can cause a lasting change.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Do a pregnancy test first. Be present during the test.

But why go back to her?Why no condoms? Pills?
She's lying, I think.
Re: deleted by Goldenboy007(m): 4:17am On Oct 18, 2014
I used to hear that its a blood vessel that supplied blood to the brain and the john thomas, the effect of that is if tblood is filling up john thomas then the brain is starved so that functionality is almost zero, intelligence zero...I used to doubt this theory until I read some stories on this Nairaland ! Nna , Congratulations !

1 Like

Re: deleted by tunde705(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2014
As a medical student, she wouldn't have been pregnant if she didn't want to. I think she is up to something dear.
I suggest you sit her down and talk things through...

My opinion bro.
Re: deleted by Circe: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2014
All of you couldn't have said anything better! Guy confirm the pregnancy, if NO, RUN. You don't want to know the pain of losing grown children especially when your wife can't make more.
Re: deleted by adepiero: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2014
What happened to postinor 2? you really messed up!

Confirm if she is really pregnant! if yes, due to medical probability of the unborn child's health and religious wahala. I'll tell you the blind truth which is ABORTION.

From ur writeup, your girl doesn't wanna keep the baby so why bring a burden upon yourself? you both won't know the impact and the problems you'll face till the child is born and giving the fact that you are both students!

**ABORTION IS ADVISABLE FROM 2WEEKS TO A MONTH OF INCEPTION ** Anything after that na murder o!

Some ppl will wag their tongues and castigate me now but given the same conditions, they will do far worse

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why He Is Avoiding Sex With You. / 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s / Help! I Am Drunk In Love (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.