Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? (1165 Views)

Rumor has it that her boyfriend (fiancé) is already married.....pls advice / For Those Already Married / Dating A Guy Who's Already Married (for Papers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by bmoses(f): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
I am 24years old and the man his 39. He was already married with two children but his wife left him for more than 10years and she got married to another man. The 39years old man told me that God said am his right woman. since he was a single parent i accepted his proposal and he gave me a Ring. when his first Wife heard that he wants to remarry, she left the second Husband and went back to the first Husband and he accepted her back. Now he wants me to still marry him as his Second Wife, but i cant be a second wife because am a Jealous Lover, pls what should i do?
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
bmoses:
I am 24years old and the man his 39. He was already married with two children but his wife left him for more than 10years and she got married to another man. The 39years old man told me that God said am his right woman. since he was a single parent i accepted his proposal and he gave me a Ring. when his first Wife heard that he wants to remarry, she left the second Husband and went back to the first Husband and he accepted her back. Now he wants me to still marry him as his Second Wife, but i cant be a second wife because am a Jealous Lover, pls what should i do?
u don't need any advice. i feel like calling you names, but let me hold myself. get off of here now!
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by pickabeau1: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
bmoses:
[size=4pt]I am 24years old and the man his 39. He was already married with two children but his wife left him for more than 10years and she got married to another man. The 39years old man told me that God said am his right woman. since he was a single parent i accepted his proposal and he gave me a Ring. when his first Wife heard that he wants to remarry, she left the second Husband and went back to the first Husband and he accepted her back. Now he wants me to still marry him as his Second Wife[/size], but i cant be a second wife because am a Jealous Lover, pls what should i do?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by KMTee(f): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
See how people drag God's name into their mess.
my dear, u r still young...wait for ur own man..dat man is already taken.
And if u insist and go ahead to marry him, dont blame God for ur ignorance. Na u enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Leave the crazy man and his wife. They deserve each other sell the ring and rock the money on whatever suits your fancy you can't be a second wife because that is not YOUR plan for yourself and from henceforth you got no business with whatever goes on between he and his wife. Cut him off from your life completely.

2 Likes

Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by bmoses(f): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
From the depth of my Heart i seriously need advice because am confuse, plsss
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
bmoses:
you're young for crying out loud... why desperate? please get busy with something... education or work/business... you need to shift your focus asap
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Ivanspring(f): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
bmoses:

Indeed you are confused...you say you don't want to be a second wife, yet you ask for advice for people to convince you to be a man's second wife.

1 Like

Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by pickabeau1: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
bmoses:

Woman,, whats confusing you

YOU say you are a jealous woman and CANT share...
He HAS MADE HIS FIRST CHOICE and IT IS NOT YOU
He still wants you BUT U SAY U CANT BE SECOND CHOICE

SO MOVE ON

its hard but you have to move on

If u could be second wife, thats a different pot of fish

I think Money is causing your dalliance
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by jeffizy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
You are rather looking for a reason to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Pdizzle(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
jeffizy:

1 Like

Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by christemmbassey(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Na d man money dey confuse you,
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Begonia(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
You stated you can't be a second wife yet you're still asking us what you should do. Obviously, you came on here 'cause you want people to tell you to marry him and be his second wife. You're not confused. You know the right thing. At the end of the day, it's your choice.

1 Like

Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by dre11(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
bmoses:

From the highlight sentence I think the man doesn't know what he wants
He is a Sissy to me

What kind of man does that.. ......
Ur wife left u for 10yrs and she did remarry and because she heard that he wanna marry another person
She divorce her husband and comes back and he accepts her.. .....

Seriously that man has lost it

And if u wanna go on.. ....... Goodluck to you
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Don't even think about staying again , I believe that God cannot give you to a married man Never , leave that man asap because I believe he's first wife is going to give you nothing but trouble , you are still young and you can get your own husband .
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by tuns2s: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
See forget about whatever you think you are going to lose with this man... This man just realised what he has being missing for 10years which might not be clear to you but that is justifiabe for the union of the couple...
So, what is best need to be done and it's already ringing in your mind ... Don't let material things overshadow your future...

Go outside there and you will see your right man waiting to welcome you...
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by teewai3(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
my dear, u're still young, y cnt u look for a young guy who is ready instead of a married man wit children.and from ur story, d first wife came bak immediately she heard her husband is getting marry to u nd d man accepted her back, hmmm, u can imagine were u ar getting urself into....
my dear think twice
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Skylee(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
My dear, God is not an author of confusion, He'll never giv u a married man as ur husband. Assuming d divorce is real & d wife remarries, only then is d husband free 2 remarry. Do u think God likes polygamous family? Haven't u ever think y God gave Adam just only Eve? Pray for ur own flesh & bone, ma fi ikanju la obe gbigbona
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by publicenemy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
God does not give anyone any wife or husband.

We just make shit up.
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Skylee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
^^^God does pls...
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by passionate88: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
If the God is polygamously (if there's any word like that) inclined..
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2014
bmoses:

You are suffering from slaplessness.
You need few good hot slaps to joggle your brain!
Look for a good slapper
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by adepiero: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2014

Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by coolzeal(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2014
What kind of God is that?
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Youngpo413: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
bmoses:
just dump the man joor,he doesnt deserve you...you can go back to your ex to balance the equation.
Re: Can God Give A Lady To A Man Who Is Already Married Has His Wife? by Youngpo413: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
jeffizy:
exactly

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Commandments Of Modern Dating / Top 6 Reasons Why Women Cheat [read & Learn] / The 4 Types Of Guys You Can't Change (so Stop Trying)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.