Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa (37678 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Freshpage(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Can someone tell dis man called Giwa (lion) to go to d zoo, bcuz he is a threat to people's life wen he stay within humans. Hypocrite, selfish and confused bound of people.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by BREEDO(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2014
So d eagles now have two coaches.....oya mak dem divide d eagles noww so dat we get two teams
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by igbsam(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2014
prince3009:
Ok! So what this means is that NFF has been divided into 2 groups... the Pinnick-led NFF and the Giwa-led NFF. That's good. I like variety. At least, there will be room for competition. The Super Eagles will also have a double team: The Pinnick Super Eagles and the Giwa Super Eagles. If one team f*ck up, the other team will be given the chance to play the next leg. All that is left is for the players to choose the side they want to play under and the fans will choose their favorite side too.

U are a clown grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by tofepas: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Chris giwa should go n sit down in his village.He is looking for attention.make him go to nff office go talk na
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Strongfaze(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2014
I hereby declare myself as the factional leader of MODS on Nairaland. I promise to put all your write-ups on the front page. But wait o.. Will Keshi board a plane to Congo because of Giwa's statement?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by eleko1: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2014
grin sad sad sadNo bi today the fractional thing start,he don tay(it is common in umbrella party/lawbreakers sitting in bush or one insecure place for their meeting)Shey nah hotel he go dey control from?Offspring of confusionist
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by jerryjere(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Princecalm:
Nigeria will always be a confused nation.What if the interim manager fails to win any of the matches between SA and Congo,then he will start blaming the former coach that he left blunt players for him,from there the two coaches will start playing mind games.
and then is not keshi dat start the game from the beginning so if Nigeria did not qualified we will all blame keshi shikeno
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by jerryjere(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2014
LMAyedun:
YES!!! Sacking Keshi now will be a wrong timing.

But the fact is.. The dirty politics in NFF alone will cost Nigeria the 2015 AFCON ticket.
wat are u insinuating keshi should remained as Nigeria coach boy u hate naija oo
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Alexsmith20(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

Go back to school and learn how to write, it is not too late!
Go tell em dat to ur suituatn.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by jerryjere(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Hay criss giwa if u don't no wat to say pls keep ur stinking mouth for one corner nonsense
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by elisa121s(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Nigeria wil always b a fake countryundecided: Y some useless people formed demselves to gif a wrong order. Kechi til 2080 grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by dabossman(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Chris Giwa needs psychiatric evaluation. Fifa does not recognize you, the Sports Ministry does not recognize you and even Keshi doesn't recognize you as NFF chairman. Is it by force? Confused man.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by arimahoseloka(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
We don't want keshi as our coach anymore...go away!!!
but why? is it not the same keshi that won us nations cup? how many former managers have succeeded in doing that? if u can praise the man for winning nations cup, why then must u condemn him when the going is bad? doesn't he deserve more time and a second chance

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Habidab: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2014
How can that sought of meeting take place in the first instance,its rubbish at the dying time of the qualification,we have got to support this man,I dont blame him for not calling Uche and Martin,they are tired legs already but we need player who are determined and patrotic to play for their homeland all the time
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Mr Giwa is not interested in the progress of Nigerian football. After the election of Amaju pinnick, FIFA said they'll be moved to Ban Nigeria if any faction comes up against the Amaju pinnick-led NFF.

Some men don't know when to give up the fight. If Mr Giwa goes further, he'll put Nigeria football on a knive-edge.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by zicky(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Keep calling Spain,can't seee they are facing thesame problem like Nigeria. Brazil got to the semis and sack their coach after with the return of dunga, and dnt forget Scolari won dem the world cup, no be only Nigeria the recycle coach.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by M4gunners: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2014
Giwa na person name? Just asking o.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by elisa121s(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=zicky post=27239478]Keep calling Spain,can't seee they are facing thesame problem like Nigeria. Brazil got to the semis and sack their coach after with the return of dunga, and dnt forget Scolari won dem the world cup, no be only Nigeria the recycle coach.
Ok
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by zicky(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2014
shawley:

God bless you real good, it really suprises me when people forget so easily that teams always have their down times, for God sake spain won the world cup but managed a victory in the last world cup that didnt warant sacking their coach. Just because of some few matches now he's been sacked. Lets see wot the so-called messiah will do. We are gradually going back to the days of our golden bronze.
Keep calling Spain,can't seee they are facing thesame problem like Nigeria. Brazil got to the semis and sack their coach after with the return of dunga, and dnt forget Scolari won dem the world cup, no be only Nigeria the recycle coach.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by addiephilips(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=prince3009 post=27237496]Ok! So what this means is that NFF has been divided into 2 groups... the Pinnick-led NFF and the Giwa-led NFF. That's good. I like variety. At least, there will be room for competition. The Super Eagles will also have a double team: The Pinnick Super Eagles and the Giwa Super Eagles. If one team f*ck up, the other team will be given the chance to play the next leg. All that is left is for the players to choose the side they want to play under and the fans will choose their favorite side too.Hahahahah...I think I like this one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Dreambeat: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2014
I wonder why the press is still giving this man publicity.The press is the real enemy of Nigerian football
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by bosun11(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2014
which kind of rubbish is this sef................Confused Set Of Politicians !
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by pedro08: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Oh my beloved country nigeria,a country already confused since 1960.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Cellytones: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2014
Keshi remains my coach...haters! See the transformer...lol
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Babaji111(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2014
I wonder what is going wrong in the Nigerian Football House. From this crisis to another. A beg allow us rest joo.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Muscomide: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2014
This Chris Giwa of a guy has no honour. Imagine this discredited individual coming out to cause undue confusion for Nigerian football. What does he stand to gain from making these futile utterance? A man has been legally and properly removed from office yet still goes around parading himself as being in office. Why should journalists even pay any heed to his utterances? He should be starved of the air of publicity and legality he craves and hopefully, he'll disappear into the oblivion he rightly belongs in.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by kennyaati(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
We don't want keshi as our coach anymore...go away!!!
na Amodu u wnt abi?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Muscomide: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2014
arimahoseloka:
but why? is it not the same keshi that won us nations cup? how many former managers have succeeded in doing that? if u can praise the man for winning nations cup, why then must u condemn him when the going is bad? doesn't he deserve more time and a second chance

U dey follow football at all? A football manager is only as good as his last result. Admittedly, Keshi won his last match in charge but his last few results definitely merit the sack.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Muscomide: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2014
rapu4real:
Keshi, I KNOW, Amodu, I KNOW, Pinnick, I KNOW, please who da hell is Chris Giwa? shocked

An impostor.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Marcelinho(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2014
what is talking?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Tonylyte(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2014
LMAyedun:
YES!!! Sacking Keshi now will be a wrong timing.

But the fact is.. The dirty politics in NFF alone will cost Nigeria the 2015 AFCON ticket.
I think am begining to believe keshi's statement now, after he said some people in the house are the cause of his(team) failure. Nff is a failure, it high time we went to break(mob) that glass house...since they are after the joy of nigerians we too should go after their joy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Francis Uzoho Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.