Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Do You Know About Genotype AC? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know About Genotype AC? (2910 Views)

Pls I Want To Know More About Genotype AC / Do We Have Anything Like Genotype Ac And Sc. / Please Explain What Genotype AC Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About Genotype AC? by barcaboi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
I bet a lot of people; especially Nigerians only know of genotypes; AA, AS, SS, except you're in the medical line. I can say humbly that AC, CC, SC and others exist. You wanna doubt me? I have genotype AC which has no clinical signs or features and are safe as AA but must watch out for genotypes AS, SS and CC and even AC which can affect your future kids. Safe your kids the trouble........start google for more info asap.......

Enjoy this series: www.realyans./2014/04/30/troubled-series-links-to-the-parts/
Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by chachazzy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmm, u don carry enter 18 again oo. Gotta check it out asap! Hearing dis for d first tym.
Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by pweetyz(f): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yeah..i know about it..was thought during a biology lesson on genetics back in my ss3..its common to those from the western regions i.e the yorubas..are you from yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by barcaboi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
pweetyz:
Yeah..i know about it..was thought during a biology lesson on genetics back in my ss3..its common to those from the western regions i.e the yorubas..are you from yoruba?
I actually am but will Google to confirm if u re right
Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by pweetyz(f): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
barcaboi:

I actually am but will Google to confirm if u re right
..do well to let me know when you get more info on it..was told by a corper who says he was taught during his university years..he didn't know the cause of it so i'd love to know more
Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by trendphemmy(m): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2014
AC is a genotype just like AS. dey cant marry AS cos they give birth to a child that behaves in same way thou milder. ask what u wanna kno

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by Funjosh(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
my Nephew is AC and we are Yoruba. But will love to know the correlation between yoruba and AC
Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by trendphemmy(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2014
d reason isn't known, just like d reason y twins are commonner among yorubas. even d white couldn't find d answer and dey attached d answer to yams. AC was discovered in ibadan(UCH) long ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About Genotype AC? by Hughehade01: 10:48am On Mar 19
This genetic variant plays a crucial role in various health conditions and responses to treatments. Understanding Genotype AC is essential for personalized medicine and targeted therapies. Moreover, it's worth exploring its implications beyond healthcare, such as in environmental adaptation and evolutionary studies. Additionally, businesses like AC repair in Round Rock might benefit from such knowledge, potentially optimizing services based on genetic predispositions. In essence, awareness of Genotype AC holds significant implications across multiple domains, shaping various aspects of our lives.

(1) (Reply)

Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take / What Is Bipolar Disorder? Many Talented People Suffer From It / This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.