Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed (4504 Views)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments / Secret Of Vatican Briefing On The Creation Of Prophet Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by chinnyonwu(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2014
taiyesoul:

If i have a gun right now,i will kill u for such derogatory remarks against islam.if u wanna dare me,drop ur contacts here.i will find u and kill u i swear.U ideeot.I wont insult christainity or Jesus just like u uncultured thwart did.I will insult your Corruption advocates and men of God here in Nigeria.Ayo Oritsejafor and Chris Oyakilome.are they real?.TB Joshua nko?.these and others are disgrace to christainity.Oloriburuku oshi.*spits on ur post*
the way the so called"christians" and "muslims" are cussing out each other on this thread speaks a lot about ur religions. as for u taiyesoul, BH is recruiting.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by lulukay(f): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Once again you have shown the world that dat head is seriously empty grin well lemme skool u honey....when Jesus died on the cross know what he said? oh damn I forgot theres nothing up der!!! Olodooo...He said IT IS fINiSHED! since den, we have bin bounded by Grace..well which obviously u too dumb and intentionally chose to b stopid to know about...He gave us the gift of Free will, which means...u can Choose between good d evil...its in your hands...so dont blame God for u misfortune dear unfortunate one! The people of the world chose their path...he didnt force you to hate him or hate others, or kill so honey aka olodooo grin YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIITE tongue
Dolemite:

Now that's a dumb statement, if you read your bible, didn't your GOD (with a capital G) say he knows the end from the beginning? so he did know all these killings, sin, hate will happen even before Adam and Eve sinned, but let it happen. Your GOD is an evil piece of shite...if he exists anyway. grin grin
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Ayoswit(f): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=qadeerkug post=27234040]whatt d hell u dis ugly bitch is
vomiting huh"u should stop dis fucking nonsence nd seek for forgiveness
do u tink Allah is ur mate"dat jesus u just tink u re worshipped his
also a prophet of Allah(S.A.W)........never in ur God dammed life abused
Allah or prophet Mohammad dey re not mate.....stupid illiterate go to
hell bastard[/quote]

all Muslims are fools. mohamed is d greatest fool. a killer like him
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Ayoswit(f): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=qadeerkug post=27234040]whatt d hell u dis ugly bitch is
vomiting huh"u should stop dis fucking nonsence nd seek for forgiveness
do u tink Allah is ur mate"dat jesus u just tink u re worshipped his
also a prophet of Allah(S.A.W)........never in ur God dammed life abused
Allah or prophet Mohammad dey re not mate.....stupid illiterate go to
hell bastard[/quote]

all Muslims are fools. mohamed is d greatest fool. a killer like him he has succeeded in turning u all to killers
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2014
taiyesoul:

If i have a gun right now,i will kill u for such derogatory remarks against islam.if u wanna dare me,drop ur contacts here.i will find u and kill u i swear.U ideeot.I wont insult christainity or Jesus just like u uncultured thwart did.I will insult your Corruption advocates and men of God here in Nigeria.Ayo Oritsejafor and Chris Oyakilome.are they real?.TB Joshua nko?.these and others are disgrace to christainity.Oloriburuku oshi.*spits on ur post*

Typical religious fools
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2014
lulukay:
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION....I AM PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN.... I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE GRACE OF GOD UPON MY LIFE...AND FOREVER GRATEFUL TO MY LOYAL FRIEND JESUS WHO DIED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY... CHRISTIANITY IS A WAY OF LIFE...AND FOR THE WOMAN...IF SHES REALLY GOINTA BE KILLED cry ,SOME DISCIPLES WERE ALSO KILLED, SO NOT TO WORRY HEAVEN IS HER HOME, IF TRULLY SHES A CHRISTIAN....AS FOR ME ILD RATHER BE KILLED THAN NOT BE A CHRISTIAN...PRECIOUS BLOOD WAS SHED FOR ME. HE SUFFERED FOR ME, EVEN THO IM NOT WORTHY, ILD DO IT A GAZILLION TIMES, THAN SUCCUMB TO ANY OTHER RELIGION OR RELIGIOUS BULL WEE! smiley

You are a fool to think blood was shed for you. All these blabbing of yours is due to poverty.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by ojimbo(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2014
as an atheist and agnostic wey I be, I just sit down dey look, dey cry, dey reason why this useless religions them carry from a far place come Africa.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by lulukay(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
If u call me a Fool for speaking the truth....den dats wat I am.....ild rather be a fool than be Condemned! ure are the Biggest fool ever to utter such arrant nonsense! But I dont blame u, uve accepted to be daft...uve allowed evil to snatch your heart! Nevertheless Jesus will never leave u...search n accept him uld be Happy....just like I am grin FYI....my father is rich...he owns d world in def not poor tongue u arr! grin
ifeness:

You are a fool to think blood was shed for you. All these blabbing of yours is due to poverty.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by hayaz: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2014
crazy idiots assholes,Allah means God if you guys dnt knw,evn in hausa christain songs,dy use allah too..so u guys should respect ur self nd tink before you post shit i beg you.knw need to start insulting each other like kids
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
lulukay:
If u call me a Fool for speaking the truth....den dats wat I am.....ild rather be a fool than be Condemned! ure are the Biggest fool ever to utter such arrant nonsense! But I dont blame u, uve accepted to be daft...uve allowed evil to snatch your heart! Nevertheless Jesus will never leave u...search n accept him uld be Happy....just like I am grin FYI....my father is rich...he owns d world in def not poor tongue u arr! grin

You are not only a fool but a blind person. You live among other blind folks and that's very dangerous. Your supposed truth is nothing but a BIG LIE.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
hayaz:
crazy idiots assholes,Allah means God if you guys dnt knw,evn in hausa christain songs,dy use allah too..so u guys should respect ur self nd tink before you post shit i beg you.knw need to start insulting each other like kids

Bleep god and Allah
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by lulukay(f): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
[if its a lie y does it hurt u so much!!!! The truth they say is bitter.....you are Bitter and you just heard the bitter truth....im no saint...but I have d wisdom of God...You my dear frend...lacks dat wisdom....you lack everything!! How pathetic is Man...you see treasure and decide to go fot scrap! shameful...shame on you...sgame on the devil...well bigger shame goes to u tho cos u hv decided to ff the powerless...Jesus is knocking accept him now or be stick to condemnation! Jesus loves you....No matter what.... kiss BTW wats ur story!? Y so pained at the Mention of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST because HONEY U WILL BOW AT THAT NAME...THE SOONER YOU HEAR DIS BITTER UNDILUTED TRUTH..AND ACCEPT, CHANGE...ULD ENJOY LIFE HERE AND BEYOUND..TALK TO JESUS...WAT A PITY!!quote author=ifeness post=27271163] You are not only a fool but a blind person. You live among other blind folks and that's very dangerous. Your supposed truth is nothing but a BIG LIE.[/quote]
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by wiegraf: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
So, wow. This is a true story.

Will need some time to digest that..

Need to confirm this is not some sort of alternate universe or something...

And the peaceful cultists are already making threats smiley
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by malvisguy212: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

Now that's a dumb statement, if you read your bible, didn't your GOD (with a capital G) say he knows the end from the beginning? so he did know all these killings, sin, hate will happen even before Adam and Eve sinned, but let it happen. Your GOD is an evil piece of shite...if he exists anyway. grin grin
God declear the end from the beginning,the devil and his children has already been judg,if you find your self continusly rebel against God, it is because the spirit that control you has been judg,your heart is harden,God say"before you were born,i know your ending"You have only one option,one way,IT'S JESUS.will you accept or pass by?
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by true2god: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Muslims always fighting for mohammed and alllah, a pre-islamic arabian god worshipped by mohoammed's (peace be upon me) father, abdullah (meaning slave of allah).

Islam is not a religion of peace that "radical" Muslims have hijacked, Islam is a radical ideology that liberal politicians and media are ignoring.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by OLAJADON: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

This is the fruit of religion, Christians hate Muslims - Muslims hate Christians pathetic! if there really is a god somewhere he is an evil son of a betch for creating all this mess.
God didnt create cause all dis, it all strtegies of d devil, well i blame dose pple 4 sendin her 2 death coz u cant kill a person jxt 4 nt blivin in ur religion
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Dolemite(f): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
lulukay:
Once again you have shown the world that dat head is seriously empty grin well lemme skool u honey....when Jesus died on the cross know what he said? oh damn I forgot theres nothing up der!!! Olodooo...He said IT IS fINiSHED! since den, we have bin bounded by Grace..well which obviously u too dumb and intentionally chose to b stopid to know about...He gave us the gift of Free will, which means...u can Choose between good d evil...its in your hands...so dont blame God for u misfortune dear unfortunate one! The people of the world chose their path...he didnt force you to hate him or hate others, or kill so honey aka olodooo grin YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIITE tongue

I'm stupid? yet you're the one who can't spell correctly, I could barely read what wrote you're English teacher should be burnt to death! let me educate you since you think you know everything (but you know nothing at all) one of the characteristics of your God is being Omniscient that means all knowing, knowing EVERYTHING, so Jesus saying some rubbish on the cross doesn't take away any of God's characteristics, free will means nothing when God knows how it will end...

*sigh* I feel like I'm arguing science fiction with a geek...

P.S
See how I pass my point across without insulting/name calling? you don't have to stoop so low as to calling people names just to get your point across, I never read about Jesus insulting people he didn't agree with, if you're going to call yourself a Christian why not act like Jesus. wink
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Dolemite(f): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
malvisguy212:
God declear the end from the beginning,the devil and his children has already been judg,if you find your self continusly rebel against God, it is because the spirit that control you has been judg,your heart is harden,God say"before you were born,i know your ending"You have only one option,one way,IT'S JESUS.will you accept or pass by?

I'm not rebelling against God, that would be stupid wouldn't it? If I really believed a God existed I would be worshipping it regardless of how evil it is, wouldn't want my sweet asss frying in hell tongue don't you get it? I don't think a God exists, I'm not convinced by all the bullshittt in the Bible.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by lulukay(f): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Look whos taking the easy way out....act like Jesus and all....lool Jesus called Fools Fools in the bible....you were one held call u one...and im calling you one....cos apparently you are1...so dont bring all dat holier than thou..tryna act like Jesus here. You dont understand what im writing, its social Media fool, I can write how I wanna...u dont understand?..oh well foolish!
U basically made NO point...zero! none @all....God knows how it will all end? of course fool havnt u heard all this is a race how u run urs depends on were uld spend eternity...so blame or hate God all u want......ure a child...a fool grin
PS: I cant keep arguing wiv som1 who is too foolish to get the point here...y so much hate? u got ur heart broken? Go to him, accept him!held mend ur heart... Lol call on Jesus baby u need him grin we all do...Now take a sit aiit! stay der n watch ur life dwindle saying God knows the end! @ least u know hes omniscient!!! No matter how much Fools claim to hate him n blame him....u even called him a piece of shite!!! once again Foolishness- deep down in ur heart u know the truth! Be gone babe..be gone!
Dolemite:

I'm stupid? yet you're the one who can't spell correctly, I could barely read what wrote you're English teacher should be burnt to death! let me educate you since you think you know everything (but you know nothing at all) one of the characteristics of your God is being Omniscient that means all knowing, knowing EVERYTHING, so Jesus saying some rubbish on the cross doesn't take away any of God's characteristics, free will means nothing when God knows how it will end...

P.S
See how I pass my point across without insulting/name calling? you don't have to stoop so low as to calling people names just to get your point across, I never read about Jesus insulting people he didn't agree with, if you're going to call yourself a Christian why not act like Jesus. wink
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by malvisguy212: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

I'm not rebelling against God, that would be stupid wouldn't it? If I really believed a God existed I would be worshipping it regardless of how evil it is, wouldn't want my sweet asss frying in hell tongue don't you get it? I don't think a God exists, I'm not convinced by all the bullshittt in the Bible.
ok.like i said,it's a chioce,either you believe or pass by.ANYWAY,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by lepasharon(f): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2014

Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Dolemite(f): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
lulukay:
Look whos taking the easy way out....act like Jesus and all....lool Jesus called Fools Fools in the bible....you were one held call u one...and im calling you one....cos apparently you are1...so dont bring all dat holier than thou..tryna act like Jesus here. You dont understand what im writing, its social Media fool, I can write how I wanna...u dont understand?..oh well foolish!
U basically made NO point...zero! none @all....God knows how it will all end? of course fool havnt u heard all this is a race how u run urs depends on were uld spend eternity...so blame or hate God all u want......ure a child...a fool grin
PS: I cant keep arguing wiv som1 who is too foolish to get the point here...y so much hate? u got ur heart broken? Go to him, accept him!held mend ur heart... Lol call on Jesus baby u need him grin we all do...Now take a sit aiit! stay der n watch ur life dwindle saying God knows the end! @ least u know hes omniscient!!! No matter how much Fools claim to hate him n blame him....u even called him a piece of shite!!! once again Foolishness- deep down in ur heart u know the truth! Be gone babe..be gone!

Riiiiight, and in the world you come from you made any sense from that garbage you're spewing? undecided undecided idiots like you are PROOF that God is just hogwash, you seem confused! grin grin
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by asalimpo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

This is the fruit of religion, Christians hate Muslims - Muslims hate Christians pathetic! if there really is a god somewhere he is an evil son of a betch for creating all this mess.

this is'nt religion but about the effect of the powers behind religion.
While atheists and the like say life is all material, and logic will cure it all, we come against situations tht defy logic.
The bible makes it clear tht Satan is behind alternate religions,
and his character trait permeates watever he does.
He inspired the murder of Abel.
He has always been a murderer,from the beginning.
He instigated the murder of Jesus.

Who is behind boko haram?
Is the matter all about wrong thinkg? No.
It's about the nature of the spirit behind the religion.
So, while world governmnts try dialogue, theyre chasing the wrong cause. But they will always chase the wrong cause so far as the wrong assumption is in place - i.e that life is all material.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by asalimpo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

you don't think He does. I do.
Y not research Him out. If you're sincere and honest, you will find the truth. Most,of u atheists,just arent objectve and are intellectually too lazy to even verify ur stand on d authenticity of God.
Most of ur arguments arent honest objectivity, but willful negativity. You guyz really wish tht God doesnt exist!

I don't believe in Allah (the muslim god or bhudda etc)
. Since i dont believe in them,i really giv them little thought.
I know really little about them,by the way.
But i would really hav a serious talk with myself if i bought korans, googled its flaws , studied its logic and theology all in a bid to debunk it! I really would.

I mean,y is this non entity, taking up so much of my time and energy? It isnt real.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by asalimpo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

Riiiiight, and in the world you come from you made any sense from that garbage you're spewing? undecided undecided idiots like you are PROOF that God is just hogwash, you seem confused! grin grin

bro, he's drawing u to Christ by first cussing you out! grin grin
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Dolemite(f): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
asalimpo:

you don't think He does. I do.
Y not research Him out. If you're sincere and honest, you will find the truth. Most,of u atheists,just arent objectve and are intellectually too lazy to even verify ur stand on d authenticity of God.
Most of ur arguments arent honest objectivity, but willful negativity. You guyz really wish tht God doesnt exist!

I don't believe in Allah (the muslim god or bhudda etc)
. Since i dont believe in them,i really giv them little thought.
I know really little about them,by the way.
But i would really hav a serious talk with myself if i bought korans, googled its flaws , studied its logic and theology all in a bid to debunk it! I really would.

I mean,y is this non entity, taking up so much of my time and energy? It isnt real.

I was a Christian for 8 years I've walked the walk and talked the talk. tongue tongue

P.S
Most Atheists were once Christians, and you're wrong, I do WISH there was God, same way I wish there was a Superman, Genie in a bottle etc but the reality is this life is OUR responsibility, not man in the sky to save us. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Ajibam: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
taiyesoul:

If i have a gun right now,i will kill u for such derogatory remarks against islam.if u wanna dare me,drop ur contacts here.i will find u and kill u i swear .U ideeot.I wont insult christainity or Jesus just like u uncultured thwart did.I will insult your Corruption advocates and men of God here in Nigeria.Ayo Oritsejafor and Chris Oyakilome.are they real?.TB Joshua nko?.these and others are disgrace to christainity.Oloriburuku oshi.*spits on ur post*
Chai.. All this blinded guys and their threat.. Always threatening to kill!
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by shaggy007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmm, interesting.

I no sabi say people fit argue pass me on religious matters.

Keep it coming, Muslims vs Christians.

The two most useless and pathetic religions.

No wonder China and Russia don't give a 4k about you.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by asalimpo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

P.S

you insulted by sayg Jesus blbbed gibberish on the cross.

As for freewill, life wud mean nothg if u ddnt have the power of choice. Blamg God for these gift,is tantamount to pride and myopia.
If u were a self-conscious entity who lacked free will,you'd feel stiffled and trapped. You really wouldnt b living but a spectator to life.
Wat u want to do, whether good or bad, you can't do because ur free will has been over-ridden.
Is tht living? Wat difference exist btw u and a robot?
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by asalimpo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
shaggy007:
Hmmm, interesting.

I no sabi say people fit argue pass me on religious matters.

Keep it coming, Muslims vs Christians.

The two most useless and pathetic religions.

No wonder China and Russia don't give a 4k about you.

and no wonder russia and china are two living hell's for their citizens.
Besides, Christianity is making serious inroads into russia.
Who are those hungry for God?
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by asalimpo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dolemite:

I was a Christian for 8 years I've walked the walk and talked the talk. tongue tongue

P.S
Most Atheists were once Christians, and you're wrong, I do WISH there was God, same way I wish there was a Superman, Genie in a bottle etc but the reality is this life is OUR responsibility, not man in the sky to save us. grin grin

i'v heard this talk bf, u knew all the cliches and right words usually with no substance . Until one day, the rubber hit d road and ..
U quit!

You dont quit something that is real to you.
Re: Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed by Dolemite(f): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
asalimpo:

i'v heard this talk bf, u knew all the cliches and right words usually with no substance . Until one day, the rubber hit d road and ..
U quit!

You dont quit something that is real to you.

Ugh, isn't it strange to you that there has never ever EVER been an account or a sighting or a recording of Christianity anywhere on Earth before white people came in? so your all powerful God never thought it wise to visit primitive Africans, Indians etc in form of an Angel or even a burning bush to choose a prophet? only the white man was worthy? wouldn't it have been awesome if an Angel stopped Okonkwo in Things fall apart from killing his son, and told him about Jesus and all that rubbish? ever wondered why the North is filled with Muslims? and the south with Christians? THINK!! angry angry

P.S
We would be arguing that Buddha is the one true God if Chinese monks had colonized Nigeria. grin grin Man made God/religion, if you can't see that then there's no point continuing this conversation. wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How will you celebrate your easter this year? / Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss / The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.