Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga (12661 Views)

Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial / Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Sageez(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rikidony:

ALWAYS READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT angry
i have swthrt, let wait til 2018, itz jst 4yrs 4rm nw.
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by eoadeniji(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
FG can lie ehn
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by babestella: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
eoadeniji:
FG can lie ehn

Then tell us the truth. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by idris4r83(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
campaign tinz
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by eleko1: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
sad sadU don spoil market for those thieves.grin grin grin grin grin grin.I now see why they called this Jona of a man clueless.Power must change hand next year.We can't afford to buy fuel @ 150.Vote Wisely,vote GMB.
feelamong:
After budgeting N1tr for a phantom subsidy just a couple of days ago you come here to tell us this story that even my 3 year old son will laugh at..

This govt is shameless....band of rogues!
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by eleko1: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
U dnt need to believe their lie any longer.Dnt be surprise if by tomorrow they tell us that some birds/unseen hands prevent them from doing it.Vote out the thief.vote out Jona
Sageez:
dy shuld tel me another lie cuz itz der job to lie n mine to bliv der lies
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by eleko1: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
#Give the baton to GMB#We have had enuf of dis thief.
politricks:
GEJ till 2015 Looting till 2015
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Ogbodavies(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
this guys don come again with their 'wale adenuga' productions..
abeg we need fresh air

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by FearGodinall: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
ratiken:

All you insatiable unrepentant Nigerians...... what exactly do you want?
Take away subsidy...... they say NO
Budget for the subsidy. ... they say its too high
Plan a gradual stop to importation of oil products which eliminates the subsidy.... they say govt is shameless

98% of complaining Nigerians have no clue the way out of our current mess..... they fault every damn thing.
Don't even border because some people are animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
XketchDesigns:
All this pro FG topics hitting front page.
Buhari statement for 2001 was dug up and it hit front page immediately.

I just came across a topic where GEJ made a statement about solving power problems in four years. But somehow it is collecting dust somewhere in the politics section.
Tinubu paid attack dogs, concocting conspiracy theories since 1860

2 Likes

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
ratiken:

Plan a gradual stop to importation of oil products which eliminates the subsidy.... they say govt is shameless

98% of complaining Nigerians have no clue the way out of our current mess..... they fault every damn thing.
They are APC paid attack dogs who MUST criticize any which way

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Same old story by different individuals, different persons, different times of the year but same corrupt govt and their representatives

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
brownlord:
Another "FG to" ?

They should stop feeding us with all this election impossible promise, 38 years ago they've been promising stable electricity and since the return of democracy, they promise same every election year. Useless old men
The target is 2018 because that is when the private sector driven refineries such as that of Dangote are expected to come on stream. The private sector is taking the lead because govt has created enabling environment for that to happen even before now. The first set of refineries in Nigeria were built by private companies and not govt. That is how it ought to be as govt has no business in business

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
atlwireles:
I would have liked a statement that read, petrol subsides will be stopped by 2018.
It is expected that subsidy would have been removed before 2018. Even the successful national conference gave govt the green light to remove subsidy in 3 years time
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Story

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by adedayourt(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2014
ratiken:
Nice move
This means no subsidy by 2018.
With this, Private investors should can work with a timeline in establishing the local refineries and petrochemical outfits.

We are getting there.

Can't bliv u bliv dat lie up there

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Gorgeous58(f): 2:10am On Oct 18, 2014
Na today?
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Omimah: 2:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Let's think about this, Ifeanyi Uba, a known petroleum product importer, who is currently using his brainchild, TAN to gather support for Jonathan in 2015 is going to be rewarded with this? Aganga, tell us another lie. But wait, has the deadline for gas flaring not reached?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 18, 2014
a'LOOTING continua!...nigeria abracadabra!
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by brilliant5(m): 5:15am On Oct 18, 2014
ratiken:

help me tel dem...

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Another will by the Jonathan's Fraudulent government
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by kraftykc(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2014
ratiken:

If the refineries suddenly spring up and actually start processing crude, that would be awesome.

But what everyone is commenting about is continual abuse of our senses by this President, thinking we do not remember that they said local production would be boosted be subsidy removal. It was a big lie. Turn around maintenance would have those refineries working at 60% capacities and more...story for the ancestors. We would be producing 6 - 10000 MW by now...over 10 billion dollars later ... Dust! Never mind that NEPA is now a private enterprise, so we can't even protest them sef.

My bros, its the incessant lies that people are reacting against, not the purported self reliance by 2018.
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by emmygod: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2014
no bi today. do before talk. childih things. if Goverment like they can chant till infinity. Nigeria is a failed nation.
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2014
They really think that they can stop importation of fuel by 2018.....without any new refineries, and with our current refineries at the level they are?

Oh well....
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by shawley: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/fg-halt-importation-petroleum-products-2018-aganga/

STORY FOR THE gODS... NA TODAY DEM DON DEY TALK? lipsrsealed angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by BEN1986: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Na today.
Education for all by the year 2000

VISION 2010

VISION 20-20-20.

All na scam
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Pedroscope(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2014
feelamong:
After budgeting N1tr for a phantom subsidy just a couple of days ago you come here to tell us this story that even my 3 year old son will laugh at..

This govt is shameless....band of rogues!

I dont get you! The subsidy budget is a 3 - year budget and its timeline in in line with the above. Besides, a budget is a financial plan! The actuals might be different and it makes sense to budget for the worst case scenario . Why don't you guys see anything good in this country?
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by ba7man(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Dem know their "TANdroids" will always believe whatever lie they put out.

Why now when election is close we're hearing promises again and Boko Haram is suddenly serious about a cease fire.

I've started my campaign already, I make it a point of duty to tell people about the current situation and to vote out PDP everyday I go out.......I expect everyone to do the same.

#Posting in darkness from power failure of 4days#

1 Like

Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Lol so u 4gotn dat anything read from paper by the nigerian govt ends up in the trash can or shredding machine? Its called a speech. Once said it ends where it was made.
d only plan dey execute is wen dey want to embezzle public funds for their own self interest
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by udemzyudex(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2014
sometimes i wonder if these ogas at the top still think we are in the 90's..

Smh
Re: FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga by manutdadex(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2014
ratiken:

really annoyin replies here... D most confuse populace in d whole world na Nigerians...dem no knw wetin dem want or wetin dem need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki / Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice / Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.