Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,070 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. (6606 Views)

For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by killzone(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
macklef:

Thanks brov am flattered. Until hon patrick sees this thread n be like.
''What an imcombustable epistle of shear manamity of judgement on a platter of karashika''
lollllzzzz
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
wink

macklef:

Chai, over concour dey worry me.
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by kennynelcon(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
AmberQueen:
cheesy

See her face... Lol for ur mind u complete. Cool
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lemme see grin

I'm dessert cry...I can't kill masef undecided
hahahahaha.aunty kachi,if i hear. U na baddest gurl with ukwu nwanyi owerri nu.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by ladykhandy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
grin baddest girl
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
kennynelcon:

See her face... Lol for ur mind u complete. Cool

Lmao! Wetin do my face nah?
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by urcutecrush(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
kennynelcon:

come let's grade u
Tell me the number that has beautiful face,fine bumbum and hips but smallie bweast?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by marieolae(f): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
macklef:

Yinmu. U are obviously betwwen the face queens and the petite. I can vouch for d face queen but a full pics will qualify u as a petite wink
smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by ikekings(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
urcutecrush:

Tell me the number that has beautiful face,fine bumbum and hips but smallie bweast?
Lol.. You are a hybrid of the “petite and facial queen”.. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Rapsainot(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
urcutecrush:
I dint even see my category undecided
then you're not a (f) undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by macklef(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
urc. utecrush:

Dangerous. Remember i said most of them are ugly, not all of them.
Btw. Let us see pics na, seeing is believing.
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by bolaino(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladycloud:
baddest gurl #coversface
lol
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by CuteAnnabelle(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
urcutecrush:
Lol... me either... cry
urcutecrush:
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by kelechiMarie(f): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2014
None of d above
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by naijaboiy: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Sigh undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2014
The topics on NL are becoming more ridiculous by the day. angry
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by joromi: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2014
See all of them claiming Baddest...

Mtchew angry angry angry

Fellow Desert Babes do not despair, We are wonderfully and fearfully made angry
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by kennynelcon(m): 1:41am On Oct 18, 2014
urcutecrush:

who said it's small
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by kennynelcon(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2014
AmberQueen:

Lmao! Wetin do my face nah?
I mean ur just happy u fall in
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by CzarChris(m): 4:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Juliaann:
The petite
Chai! See her face like baby face, when she smile na amazing grace. wink infact I see perfection.
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2014
I still dey find my own cheesy cheesy...

@OP, u try!
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2014
sweettease:
Life is just not fair tongue

Sorry oh, are you in the desert category? tongue tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Natascha(f): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddest Gurl: Thick thick thick
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by GuyFawkes: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2014
Natascha:
Baddest Gurl: Thick thick thick

Are you thick and curvy? wink
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by destante(f): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Lol which one is my sublime o?
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by midasbliss(f): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2014
The petite
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by urcutecrush(f): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
then you're not a (f) undecided
Nah iyam transgendered embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by urcutecrush(f): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2014
kennynelcon:

who said it's small
I know mysef just like orange not watermelon oh
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by sweettease(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Sorry oh, are you in the desert category? tongue tongue
Well I'm not sorry to disappoint you. tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2014
sweettease:

Well I'm not sorry to disappoint you. tongue

Errrr, wait. Do you mean....

Well, I am not sorry to disappoint you.

Or.

Well I am not, sorry to disappoint you.

Which of them?

tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by sweettease(f): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Errrr, wait. Do you mean....

Well, I am not sorry to disappoint you.

Or.

Well I am not, sorry to disappoint you.

Which of them?

tongue
I meant what I typed tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2014
sweettease:

I meant what I typed tongue

What you typed meant one of the suggested, which is it? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) / Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies / Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.