Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani (3619 Views)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by kadas01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal with FG – Shehu Sani
FEATUREDNEWSOct 17, 2014

Human right activist, Shehu Sani has said that Boko Haram contact have denied knowledge of any ceasefire deal with the Nigerian government.

The Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh, an Air Chief Marshal, announced the ceasefire deal Friday and ordered all field officers to comply with the agreement.

VOA reports that the sect spokesman identified as Danladi Ahmadu and the Principal Secretary to the President Goodluck Jonathan, Hassana Tukur, as well as a representative of the Chadian governmentreached the deal at a meeting in Chad.

But Mr. Sani, known for their access to the Boko Haram group said the sect has denied knowing any Mr. Ahmadu as their representative.

“All my attempts to confirm the ceasefire deal did not produce any result. My sources are telling me that they don’t know who that person is,” Mr. Sani said.

He also said for Boko Haram to reach any ceasefire, such information must come from the leader of the group.

“Any statement that is not coming from the leader of the group cannot be said to be credible and will not be complied with by the group members,” he said.

Obviously referring to Abubakar Shekau whom the Nigerian Armed forces said is dead, Mr. Sani said “the leader is the only person they respect and listen to”

Similar, A Nigerian journalist, who have been involved in several negotiations with extremist sect, have expressed doubt over the claims by the Nigerian military that it has reached a ceasefire with Boko Haram.

Mr. Salkida took to his twitter handle on Frida to express doubts over the ceasefire deal.

Mr. Salkida expressed doubts about the deal with Boko Haram in several tweets Friday.

I guess Nigerians r tired & at such, any news tht offers respite on this protracted war between Nigeria & #BokoHaram is alwys welcomed. 1/6

— Ahmad Salkida (@ContactSalkida) October 17, 2014

Sadly anybody tht demised such good news becomes Nigeria’s enemy. But d leadership of #BH r said to be miffed tht a nation of d profile 2/6

and magnitude of Nigeria, wt high level of intelligent pple is being easily encased in deceit & nobody seems to be askng tough questns. 3/6

What is most worrying here is, govt at d highest level & d intelligence formations in #Nigeria has embraced this ‘good news,’ 4/6

this shows lack of understnding of d reality tht this is an ideology tht can only be neutralised after long hardwork tht is yet to start 5/6

this shows lack of understnding of d reality tht this is an ideology tht can only be neutralised after long hardwork tht is yet to start 5/6

It also appears that govt is more interested in shadows and bubbles, than in substance and clear headed engagement wt d #BH ideology 6/6

May God help #Nigeria

In the same vein, another source who seem to have intels on the Boko Haram insurgents group, Mr Muktar Dan’iyar has said there is no deal between the Boko Haram sect and the Nigerian govt.

“There are NO Boko Haram factions. The Boko Haram, the one led by Abubakar Shekau has not been in any negotiations nor has it signed any cease fire agreement with anybody. There are no girls being prepped for release as of now,” Mr. Dan’iyar said.
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by kadas01(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by brownlord: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
I just hope this is true and those report about Ceasefire is false, if Jonathan attempt a ceasefire deal with the sect because of election after killing thousands of Nigeria, he will be the most foo lish man on earth.

3 Likes

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by kadas01(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have always suspected this guy called "Shehu Sani"!!

He seems to know so much about these scavengers!!

The truth would surely come out someday!!

4 Likes

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by mistudreh(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chai.... Which way Oh Lord? We only look up to Thee.

Why raising and falling the hope of the parents of the girls?
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by politricks: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
frontpage pls.I want to hear what 'GEJ TILL 2019' crew has to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by atlwireles: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Shehu sani has spoken for real boko haram grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Rikidony(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
AND THE JANJA.WEEDS ARE OUT WITH THEIR PROPAGANDA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by pdppower: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
If this man knows so much about Boko Haram, why can't he assist Nigeria by giving intels to arrest them? Except he himself is a member.
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
This government won't cease to disgrace us.... After CNN has told the world about the cease fire. Well, I hope this is untrue sha..

1 Like

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
And I believe that Mr. Muktar Dan’iyar is that Mr Aye Dee of Linda Ikeji? So he is now an authority to be quoted? I won't trust anyone who doesn't know the line between Business and Pleasure
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by deji68: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sheu Sanni and Salkida can only speak for their respective factions grin grin grin grin ...............The deal is done Shikenan!!!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Canme4u(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmmm, naija which way?? I pray this is not true thought. Those girls must have went through a lot. May God deliver them.
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
JONATHAN MUST GO FINALLY

1 Like

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by PDPblogger: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
[size=13pt]The Real Boko Haram has ceased fire but the Political Boko Haram has not.
We are expecting Shekau3 to release a new video denying the ceasefire-this may be what the Nigerian government actually wants.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by IGBOSON1: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
pdppower:
If this man knows so much about Boko Haram, why can't he assist Nigeria by giving intels to arrest them? Except he himself is a member.

^^^The fool is full of himself! He wants the entire country to genuflect before him first before he volunteers any info' he has on these bastards!
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by IfyAwazie(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
All in one day. Confused.
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by pendy79: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
It will be painful and a lost of hope if those girls are. Not free as speculated. I pray Allah place his wrath and destruction on anyone who use Boko Haram to cause havoc and destroy lives of innocent girls and families across the Country.

I truly wish and hope shehu sani and salkida are wrong on this one and it will be a monumental failure and embarrassment to the CDS and GEJ if the news of ceasefire turns out false

3 Likes

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by rattlesnake(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wetin be dis again
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by joseph1832(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
I just hope this is true and those report about Ceasefire is false, if Jonathan attempt a ceasefire deal with the sect because of election after killing thousands of Nigeria, he will be the most foo lish man on earth.
I believe he's already proved that he's a fool!.

1 Like

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by joseph1832(m): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2014
Cease fire or not, the blood of the innocent shed by Boko Haram is shouting for justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by priscaoge(f): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2014
[size=16pt]I perceive Propaganda!!!!!!! undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by investnotspend: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2014
The girls will be free when Nigerian government is ready and sincere , they need not to fool anybody here , first it was no girl was kidnapped, second it was they have been freed , third it was shekau has been killed now its boko/FG agrees ceasefire, when will this govt have respect for human lives and leave politics out , pls and pls our girls need to be free I can imagine what they are going through now with those guys , pls GEJ don't try to use this as political campaign tool our girls need to be home . #Bringbackourgirls

Seun front page things ....

2 Likes

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
The war has been raging for about 5 years now. so how many more years do you want to enjoy it?
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Ikengawo: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2014
kadas01:

I was going to say the same thing. Hes one of them
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by brownlord: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The war has been raging for about 5 years now. so how many more years do you want to enjoy it?

And negotiation is the way out after thousands of innocent lives lost? How come they are accepting it now?
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by OneNaira6: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Why is it that northerner always voice what BH want more than BH does by themselves?

Okay ooo. I just dey look una
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by gebest: 12:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Òlòshí nìèn, òlòchì.
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 18, 2014
kadas01:
IGBOSON1:

^^^The fool is full of himself! He wants the entire country to genuflect before him first before he volunteers any info' he has on these bastards!
Ikengawo:

I was going to say the same thing. Hes one of them

It is this kind of conclusion and judgement that made Buhari to decline the request for to be part of the negotiating team on behalf of the Nigerians.
Sani Shehu that took the risk and all of a sudden you label him a terrorist? This is most unfair!

4 Likes

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by israel007: 1:32am On Oct 18, 2014
Then make the genuflec start na
Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by AMvanquish: 1:41am On Oct 18, 2014
JonBee1:

It is this kind of conclusion and judgement that made Buhari to decline the request for to be part of the negotiating team on behalf of the Nigerians.
Sani Shehu that took the risk is all of a sudden you label him a terrorist? This is most unfair!

On Point. What do you expect. Nigerians always have something to say. And d way some people comment, you just cant help but wonder if there well upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani by Rexnegro(m): 1:54am On Oct 18, 2014
I never supported the ceasefire agreement in the first place. Cos back then gej called them for dialogue and amnesty , the late boko leader shekau, that fool said its boko haram that will grant gej n nigeria amnesty not gej/nigeria . Fg shouldn't agree o, kill them all we don't want any ceasefire agreement. Guess the heat is telling on them hard now .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Shreds Gej, Endorses Buhari / Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. / Court Ruling: Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.