Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

A Letter To The Single Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To The Single Ladies (1837 Views)

Notice! To All The Single Guys. / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Letter To The Single Ladies by kentozybee(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:
Lol.. Nice one OP..

Okay.. This part I have a problem with.
I like to feel good about myself so I place emphasis on how I look before I step out of the house.
I think boys need to understand that most girls don't make up to attract men.. infact very few do. I wear make up cos it makes me feel prettier and more confident... has nothing to do with a guy..

So if my makeup has got me running into play boys then.... its safe to say that the "so called" good guys like to judge a book by its cover..Not so good if u ask me..

I couldn't agree more with this point.. this is soooo true.

The earlier a girl realizes this, the better for her.

Nicely written tho.. thumbs up.
Thank u very much we are all learning

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Signs That You Are Loving The Wrong Person / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood – Wife Tells Court / SECRET: Reasons Some Women Love 'dirty Talk' During Intimacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.