Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Uti Nwachukwu actor Recalls Winning 'big Brother Africa 5' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu actor Recalls Winning 'big Brother Africa 5' (521 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu actor Recalls Winning 'big Brother Africa 5' by Sijioke(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Uti Nwachukwu
Actor Recalls Winning 'Big Brother Africa 5'
Chidumga | 14:47 | 16.10.2014
Uti Nwachukwu celebrates the anniversary of the day that permanently changed his life. Read his story.
Uti Nwachukwu (Instagram)
"YOU ARE THE WINNER" that is a sentence everyone loves to hear. Nollywood actor, presenter and Model who won the 5th edition of the 'Big Brother Africa' show, is celebrating his four years as a winner today. It's been 4 years since media personality, Uti Nwachukwu won the Big Brother Africa 5: All-Stars by defeating Munya in a final vote of 8 to 7.
Following Uti's win in the house, he has become a force to reckon with in the entertainment industry. Uti took to his Instagram page to recall his grand finale experience. Read below:
«Wat an apt #TBT day for me!! Choi ....4 YEARS AGO TODAY, AS I SAT ON THE COUCH PONDERING, WONDERING, ASKING GOD- "can this be real? Is it possible? Can it be me" ..MY HEART BEAT RACING AS MY SPIRIT SAID TO ME " calm down bros, Na your name dem wan call..relax ". MY FLESH WAS WEAK AND UNBELIEVING...BUT MY SPIRIT WAS STRONG CALM AND REASSURING ...
«THEN A VOICE INTERRUPTED MY THOTS..."good evening housemates!"... WE BOTH RESPONDED ..."good evening ik!" WE COULD HEAR THE CROWD GO FRANTIC! CALLING BOTH NAMES!! MY HEART BEAT WAS DEFINITELY AUDIBLE...STILL ,MY SPIRIT KEPT SHOUTING "HALLELUUUJAH!, thank you Jesus!" MY FLESH SCREAMIG, "what's wrong with this one, have they called his name, UR there saying thank you Jesus! ITK"....MY SPIRIT CONTINUED "we don win OOO! Up up Jesus ! When I call on Jesus all things are possible..Jesus take the wheel! I can't do this on my own! I'm letting go!!! Halleluuujah! Thank you Father!"
«THEN IK's voice SHOOK US ONCE MORE..."THE WINNER HAD JUST ONE MORE VOTE IN OUR MOST COMPETITIVE SEASON EVER ...THE WINNER OF THE BIG BROTHER AFRICA ALL STARS IS"...MY SPIRIT SHOUTED "uttiiiiii!!!!" ..MY FLESH WHISPERED: "guy you don try, at least u go carry second .. there's no way a Nigerian can win again ..Ndoh o!" MY EXCITED SPIRIT SAID : " Shut up and be still!!" I WENT BLANK!!..HEARING BOTH NAMES IN THE CROWD....THEN IT CAME....."UTI YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!!....THE CROWD WENT WILD!!!! I WENT WILD!!!! Ahhh sweet memories!
My PEOPLE AS I CELEBRATE THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY THAT PERMANENTLY CHANGED MY LIFE , PLEASE HELP ME SAY A SHORT PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING AND GRATITUDE TO YAHWEH THE MOST HIGH! THE BEGINNING AND END....THE I AM THAT I AM! LORD MIGHTY IN BATTLE! THE FAITHFUL GOD! THE ONE WHO IS,WAS AND IS YET TO COME! MY ROCK AND SALVATION! MY PRESENT HELP! MY DEFENDER MY PROTECTOR MY HELPER MY HEALER MYPROVIDER MY EVERYTHING TO WHOM ALL GLORY HONOR DOMINION ADORATION EXALTATION POWER PRAISE AND WORSHIP BE GIVEN UNTO IN JESUS NAME! Amen!!!!! THANK YOU FATHER !! THANK YOU JESUS! UfC!!! I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO GOD AND SUPPORTING ME. EVEN TILL NOW. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYSINGLE ONE OF YOU READIN THIS... #BBA #winner #africa

(1) (Reply)

Just Reward: Teacher Gets Life Sentence For Raping Pupil / “I Have Accepted My Fate, And I Would Move On With My Life" -stephen Keshi / Nollywood Actor Obtains PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.