Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

M42 - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / M42 (521 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M42 by funmo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Deciphering the topic of this post shouldn't be herculean for any rap fan!! m 42!

Some of us just call him M... his name actually means M in M!.. and that's not the worst nickname a white rapper can have! shady is fucking two years old, I mean forty two!

And he is still going hard!

I really am freestyling this write up... so it won't promise cohesion

I was in primary school when I first knew Eminem...probably 98. my name is hmm.. my name is ahh.. shiki shiki slim shendi... this was how I used to mime the song back then! LTV used to air it on our 14" black and white TV those days

The next I remember of any Eminem vivid memory was like in my early senior secondary school days! I think when I'm gone was that song I saw this time and probably mocking bird. I was starting to like rap at the time and it was normal em came on! I used to tell peeps he doesn't rap fast but just raps a lot of words at a time... I really still don't know what I meant by that

But during my undergraduate days, I got to be baptized into (hi)m ! am not a stan! na! but I like eminem,slim shady and his persona, I can't say anything about Marshall Bruce Mathers III though.

I've listened to like 70% of his works! appreciated his sense of melody, which is next to none in rap music! marvelled at his mastery of slant rhyming! and men!!!!..... I keep saying he is the best RAPPER alive and best one ever TO ME

happy birthday "nigga"

I hope I reach out to a whole lot of people too in my lifetime , (POSITIVELY) like you did!

I don't love you, I like you

funmo
10:33pm
on his bed, at molipa,ijb city
17 ten 20fourteen

will go listen to airplanes remix after posting this "stuff"

(1) (Reply)

Blacknaijaguru Rap Cypher / Get Signed To International Label Houses + Free Music Viral Video / Is 2pac Really Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.