Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help (1539 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
I am ugly, got big lips (not black), got big nose, yellow teeth (not all), mouth odour, hairy (my legs n little on my arms) well am quiet tall though. With these I've lost so much confidence that am not so social. Being online is mostly my redemption. HELP!!! Am not lying you can check my profile pics.
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
what is wrong with you..hope you ain't putting up someone's pic to make fun of yourself and not him?
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by CuteAnnabelle(f): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lol...Shrek cry

1 Like

Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
@OP
to my understanding, you are either proud to be ugly OR you've got some confidence (you wouldnt have uploaded your photo on NL if you didnt have any)
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by LaurelP(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Make some money and it wouldn't matter
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by podosci(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
murimoney:
I am ugly, got big lips (not black), got big nose, yellow teeth (not all), mouth odour, hairy (my legs n little on my arms) well am quiet tall though. With these I've lost so much confidence that am not so social. Being online is mostly my redemption. HELP!!! Am not lying you can check my profile pics.
There is nothing like ugliness or beauty its all in d mind and its subjective to each individual....There is a market for everyone,,,,,u start having issues when u go to a market thats not for u,,,,,,,,,,i would advice ur concentrate all your efforts to being succesfull in life and u can now upgrade on ur market level........if u spend too much time thinkn about what people think of you, with time no body would notice your existance because u would become insignificant to be thought of...........Try to be succesfull in Life

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Seriously You call that ugly

Man, what you need is a self-esteem builder.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by MisterLongman(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
murimoney:
So what should we do now undecided ...... Dude your mindset is f*cked up
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by adepiero: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Self esteem is what you need. I can sense you lack it even from your post. I checked your DP, all I see is a fine young man grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by xrayz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nd u said 'go nd die'

1 Like

Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by uniqueren(f): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
chai! chai!! Eiyaaah!!
accept my sympathies

PS: do u even know what ugly looks like?
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Afrok(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Op nothing do U johr, U no ugly ooo.... Moreover, if U feel U are ugly, hustle and make money, ur money will definitely do the talking for U.

The lists of the so-called ugly guys that are dating or are married to beauty queens is endless, so op it depends on how U feel about ur self, self esteem matters alot...
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by ERCROSS(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2014
murimoney:
grin grin grin
Confession aiye...
Welcome to the hood bro... cool
Hug-lee dudes plc.....
Make ur money and Behind up yourself..
Dat is how we roll...
Owo ni fine boi joor...
wink
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by JEITO: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2014
That is the challenge! How can one help a guy that talks down on himself

That is mental, physical, psychological and et cetera defeat.

Funny enough, nobody is ugly, maybe you are not as goodlooking as you would want to be or as others around you. You must start loving and talking good about yourself if not there's no way anybody can help you.

Change your mentality and stop using others as a standard to judge or rate yourself.
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2014
[size=16pt]let the suicide doors up. . .[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by priscaoge(f): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2014
With the way and manner you just described yourself,I think Uwaezuoke is hopeful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 18, 2014
SMH!...Nice way to draw some attention to yourself. grin grin
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Life isnt all about looks but ur personality. Look at the musician seal, half of his face burnt nd disfigured he married a very beautiful woman.

Your personality can be d main attraction not ur looks. People love people who enjoy life. My most confident friend who is d shortest nd not to fine has d most friends. He enjoys life.

So bro, enjoy ur life. Dont let defects bring u down. Plus u dont look ugly.
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by roymary: 1:04am On Oct 18, 2014
What you need to do is face your studies or whatever trade you are learning. grin
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by dayveed1(m): 1:16am On Oct 18, 2014
murimoney:
Lol dude "A man is never ugly" what I mean is that no matter how good or bad you look, you'll always find someone like yourself as a partner... what matter most is the real you.. what you're made of.. be real, that's the most important thing..

i aint cute either, but i'm loved8)

Lol but seriously my sis no fit bring you come house make I no chase una two with cutlass.... #justjokingooo
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 18, 2014
You called this ugly,wait till you see a chimpanzee..

Even at that,chimpanzee still rocks its look.

You aren't ugly,your mindset is faulty.
Re: I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help by Vivly(f): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Looks are abstract concepts. It's just a state of mind. Cure your mouth odour!!! Shave those hairs that makes you feel wolfy!!! Be neat and presentable at all times. If you spend your time worrying about your mindset ugliness, the world Will pass you by.

(1) (Reply)

How To ‘test-drive’ Your Man Before Marriage / You May Kiss Your Bride. / I Mistakenly Slept With My Ghanaian Church Member & Now I Am Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.