Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (1318 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by jokky4u: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
hello nairalander,met dis man month ago,he was d asst registra of a known university,he is married wt 4 kids ,he is loving nd caring,he truly luv m.av accepted his proposal but i dont really lyk him,just of recent i met anoda guy,although he is a student in his flnal year nd am also in my final year.however av nt accepted his proposal nd he is disturbng m,i was chatting wt him yesterday nd he told m dier was dis girl dt is trying 2 hook her up but he didnt lyk d girl,its m she like shuld i still accept his proposal or i should stay wt d married man.pls i nid mature answer frm mature pple.
Re: What Do I Do by MisterLongman(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
WTF!!!shocked
Re: What Do I Do by okonja(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sorry dear, you need serious bleeping...Where is smallpenis and bigpenis? angry angry
Re: What Do I Do by uniqueren(f): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
emm how many handbags u get, i:e how many carry overs?..so i will know exactly wat to tell baba when i consult him for u?
seriously WTF
Re: What Do I Do by adepiero: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2014

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
op, you got me more confused than you are. I'm not even sure ur write-up is in English
Re: What Do I Do by Medunah: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Op is a yabaleft candidate
Re: What Do I Do by naijaboiy: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2014
Are you sure you are a university student ? undecided
What kinda write-up is that
Re: What Do I Do by marieolae(f): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
op, you got me more confused than you are. I'm not even sure ur write-up is in English
loool
Re: What Do I Do by ERCROSS(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Andyblaze wife....

Busted... !!!
grin grin
Re: What Do I Do by isick(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2014
@op, i get your scope! may i ask u some questions. how many carryovers do u have? secondly, the man is ur school assistant reg rite? he's caring because u told him how many carryovers u av rite? hav u been beeped b4? if no, be prepard because carryover clearance no b free nd pls leave dat final year guy alone, let him finish in peace
Re: What Do I Do by Baddestguyp(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:
loool
woah, so you're still around, haven't seen ur posts for a while
Re: What Do I Do by valdes00(m): 12:22am On Oct 18, 2014
ERCROSS:
Andyblaze wife....

Busted... !!!
grin grin
*sips lacasera while munching gala*... Na only God knw when dis holdup go clear
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2014
jokky4u:
hello nairalander,met dis man month ago,he was d asst registra of a known university,he is married wt 4 kids ,he is loving nd caring,he truly luv m.av accepted his proposal but i dont really lyk him,just of recent i met anoda guy,although he is a student in his flnal year nd am also in my final year.however av nt accepted his proposal nd he is disturbng m,i was chatting wt him yesterday nd he told m dier was dis girl dt is trying 2 hook her up but he didnt lyk d girl,its m she like shuld i still accept his proposal or i should stay wt d married man.pls i nid mature answer frm mature pple.

here it comes. "Hahahaha, very funny" just in case u are trolling. "Omoburukuale, u don't have common sense, u are considering a man with a wife and 4 kids? U are a goat" just in case u are actually dumb enough to be doing this in reality.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by valmunich(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2014
No face your book do comot for school... Ode!
Re: What Do I Do by marieolae(f): 12:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
woah, so you're still around, haven't seen ur posts for a while
hmm I am oh. Wassup wid u naa
Re: What Do I Do by priscaoge(f): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:

Bae still awake?
Re: What Do I Do by marieolae(f): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Bae still awake?
yup sad you nko?
Re: What Do I Do by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:
I'm just into a lot of things, skul stuff and all
Re: What Do I Do by marieolae(f): 12:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I'm just into a lot of things, skul stuff and all
ok hw r ur frends..kolade femi nd ko?
Re: What Do I Do by Baddestguyp(m): 12:49am On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:
ok hw r ur frends..kolade femi nd ko?
they're good, I still met gky, femi not long ago. you still in lag?
Re: What Do I Do by marieolae(f): 12:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
they're good, I still met gky, femi not long ago. you still in lag?
yh but I'm travellin soon. dnt tell nebody oo ssshh I'm going to bed later x
Re: What Do I Do by Baddestguyp(m): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:
yh but I'm travellin soon. dnt tell nebody oo ssshh I'm going to bed later x
good night...and sleep tight dear
Re: What Do I Do by Ymodulus: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2014
jokky4u:

Will be back re-editing my reply
Re: What Do I Do by Ymodulus: 1:14am On Oct 18, 2014
A lucky woman, indeed, to have two men in your life who love want to be with you and with whom you can imagine a future. Although on the face of it, the DEPUTY REGISTRAR is the representative of more mature and lasting love, while the FINAL YEAR STUDENT has the advantage of being the one who makes your heart swoon. Neither would be a bad choice – as long as you committed to the choice you made.

However — I don’t think your problem is who to choose. It sounds like your could be happy with either. The problem as I see it is that you are very scared to make any choice at all. By staying ambivalent and by thinking about the charms of these two men as different but equal, you forestall making any decision. If you delay long enough, one of these guys is going to give up. Then you will have to choose between the one who stayed or no choice at all. Meanwhile, you are being dishonest with both. When either of them finds out about the other, that may decide the issue for you as well.

The common denominator of these possibilities is the result: You avoid making an active choice and taking responsibility for it. Please don’t hear this as a scold. It’s not. It’s intended to provoke you to do some thinking about just what you are doing. I wonder why you are so reluctant to choose. I wonder why taking responsibility for the course of your life makes you stop in your tracks. What has happened in your life that you have reached your 30s so scared of commitment that you let yourself deceive good men who love you?

You could make good use of some sessions with a sympathetic counselor (MIZMYCOLI) who would push you to be honest with yourself.

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do by decode55(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2014
you need Jesus undecided
Re: What Do I Do by MizMyColi(f): 4:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Ymodulus:
A lucky woman, indeed, to have two men in your life who love want to be with you and with whom you can imagine a future. Although on the face of it, the DEPUTY REGISTRAR is the representative of more mature and lasting love, while the FINAL YEAR STUDENT has the advantage of being the one who makes your heart swoon. Neither would be a bad choice – as long as you committed to the choice you made.

However — I don’t think your problem is who to choose. It sounds like your could be happy with either. The problem as I see it is that you are very scared to make any choice at all. By staying ambivalent and by thinking about the charms of these two men as different but equal, you forestall making any decision. If you delay long enough, one of these guys is going to give up. Then you will have to choose between the one who stayed or no choice at all. Meanwhile, you are being dishonest with both. When either of them finds out about the other, that may decide the issue for you as well.

The common denominator of these possibilities is the result: You avoid making an active choice and taking responsibility for it. Please don’t hear this as a scold. It’s not. It’s intended to provoke you to do some thinking about just what you are doing. I wonder why you are so reluctant to choose. I wonder why taking responsibility for the course of your life makes you stop in your tracks. What has happened in your life that you have reached your 30s so scared of commitment that you let yourself deceive good men who love you?

You could make good use of some sessions with a sympathetic empathetic counselor (MIZMYCOLI) who would push you to be honest with yourself.

I wish you well.

Ymodulus, for this, I love you and I'm proud of you.

For making known your points, without resorting to insults nor scarring nor brow beating, as is the attitude of some.

That's the spirit.

Now lemme goan read the OP

grin grin

*modified*

Ymodulus, thank you for not throwing Jabs at her, honestly this story triggered a rage of sorts within me. But I will try to be calm.

Jokky4u, why dating a married man, with four children, why?
Is it a right thing to do?

Looks like you haven't quite sad down to take a cursory look at yourself, what you want and what you don't.

Honestly, I give up.

Ymodulus has spoken in a manner, any sensible lady would ascribe to.

It's now your call.

#SMH embarassed
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do by tunde705(m): 5:13am On Oct 18, 2014
jokky4u:

HAVE YOU PAUSED TO THINK ABOUT HOW THE MAN'S WIFE WILL FEEL WHEN SHE DISCOVERS YOU ARE DATING HER HUSBAND.
JUST GET READY TO SHARE YOUR HUSBAND WHEN YOU FINALLY GET MARRIED.
Re: What Do I Do by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2014
see this troll !!! grin
you tried, but look for a better storyline next time grin
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2014
jokky4u:

A final year student and you write like this , I wonder what your lecturers teach in school these days.

(1) (Reply)

Read And Save Your Relationship. 12 Real Reasons Why Lovers Drift Apart / GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? / How To Impress A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.