Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Oldtime Preacher's Posts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oldtime Preacher's Posts (366 Views)

A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. / A 2-hour Exposition On Tithing And Debate With A Nigerian Tithe Preacher / Preacher Bureau Of Investigations Exposing The Greed In Our Pulpits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oldtime Preacher's Posts by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2014
this oldtimepreacher person is not joking, o ive seen what he wrote down and I agree and I want to help him in the fight to save people. have you seen the posts. you have to be born again if you want to make heaven. only by this can you have hope of eternity. the world is not going to be the same forever. this is the best time for people to act. you have been urgently lent a hand.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The E-bible Study / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of October 2014 / All Soul's Day (all The Faithful Departed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.