Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (67620 Views)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by klem93(m): 5:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Peter Okoye of P-square has joined the list of customized 24-carat gold plated iPhone owners. Peter got his package delivered yesterday by the much-talked about Malivelihood responsible for making such phones and other items in recent times. The singer took to his instagram page to flaunt his new phone, with the caption: ‘Thanks so much @malivelihood for the very special gift.. U the Man! #appreciation if u need 1 contact @malivelihood’ Malivelihood, a top luxury designer, jeweler and entrepreneur, is also responsible for the gold-plated microphone delivered to Mavin Records’ first lady, Tiwa Savage, as well as gifts to Dbanj, 2face, and Davido, with Annie Idibia also recently receiving a customized gold plated iPhone 6...

Annie Idibia has joined the ranks of celebrities like her husband 2face Idibia, Tiwa Savage, Davido, who have gold and diamond encrusted gadgets from luxury designer Malivelihood; Tonto Dike's boyfriend.
The actress and mother of two showed off her 24 carat- gold iPhone 5s decorated with diamonds.
Oh the perks of being a celebrity!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by ayusco85(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
An Edo Man invited his friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin, the family put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave in line with
tradition.
A Hausa Man asked why? The Edo man smiled and said, "According to our tradition, the dead go on a long journey and need all the food items they can get".
The Hausa man dropped N100,000 inside and said, "When the food finish, buy more".
The Yoruba man dropped N50,000 and said, "Add this incase it's not enough."
The Igbo man smiled and brought out his cheque book and wrote a cheque of N200,000, dropped it in the coffin and took the N150,000 notes as change, then said "Nwanne, withdraw it when you reach dia oooo!!.. It is going to be a dangerous journey we don't know how many robbers are out there and afterall we are in a cashless economy. Travel well oooo!

465 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by BenGlobal1(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Na their money. Zpend d way u c fit

3 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by danaiks(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Naija celebs love showing off shaaa..... American celebs don't even show off the way they do

Nice 1 tho

8 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Mr and Mrs show off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by deebsman1(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Shey make dem boys arrange am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by mcocolok(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
OP,HELP ME GREET DEM... DEM TRY....

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Heyliesha(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
D tin dey increase money or sense? I go need am if e go increas ma sense

9 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by theorbiters: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Okay na, I dey wait for my own. Baba God remember me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by SIRPRESH(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
good for him sha

good for him sha

good for him sha
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Should i start crying or what?
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
iPhone 6 nko? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by fairygeh(f): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Congratulations, Emi yin a lo o.Seriously?wtf are we supposed to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by rightflank: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Oh! Give me the case, take away the phone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Jhayson(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Noted
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Ojestas(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Peter no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by waterhouse071(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
And this makes front page when there are other articles/ write-ups that could contribute and add value to the lives of Nigerian youths. Why can't we daily get articles about the lives of successful people like Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Chimamanda Adichie.

32 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by 9jahubcom(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
so
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by siegfried99(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by guttentag(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Abeg who get Nokia Charger?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by 9jahubcom(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
waterhouse071:
And this makes front page why there are other topics
i tire

3 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
sisipelebe:
Should i start crying or what?
No you should start hustling

35 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by kennyonthrone(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
R
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Seth89(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
one thing that piss me off about all the so called celebrities is when most of them are ill you see Nigerians contributing money to safe their lives as they will complain that there is no money...my thought though.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Too much money but ko kan aye
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by urshawmoore(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by emmyx2010: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Wich work Annie dey do sef? Eating food, buying phones, cooking in d kitchen.... Hmmmmm obvious pure house wife... 2babsa i regard u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Codedrock(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Hmm... Well, some might say they are flaunting wealth but i see nothing bad in this

Photos:University Women’s Rowing Team In England Releases A Nake,d Calendar!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by plainmirror(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Kudos !
Money is what money can buy.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by LEERICIST(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Poor me that don't have gold plated iPhone sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React / Fans React To Davido's Hairy Armpit: "Buy N50 Shaving Stick From Your N30bn" / Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.