Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,271 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (67594 Views)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by FLAWLES(f): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
shey na call,browse,messq ad pic dm de use em do lyk normal C2? Ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by boardmem(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Das fame for u. Front page tins
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by 3coins(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2014
*Singing* some have food but cannot eat..some can eat but have no food...we have food and we can eat..Glory be to thee oh Lord
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
No you should start hustling
Have started already, i kn i'll make it someday!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by johnstar(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2014
LEERICIST:
Poor me that don't have gold plated iPhone sad
hv faith
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by nonesense: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Some have food but cannot eat while some can eat but there is no food
Oh dear Lord, bless my hustle on time
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by nonesense: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2014
3coins:
*Singing* some have food but cannot eat..some can eat but have no food...we have food and we can eat..Glory be to thee oh Lord
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ be confirm witch for reading my mind
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by stupor(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Its always good to have luxuries,but how many of this luxuries stand the test of time.

A phone in all its ramifications should do the basic functions but the moment when you start plating Gold and Diamonds on it is what i seemingly dont buy !
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Do they bend? Can they shave?

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by mickyarams: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
All is vanity!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
BenGlobal1:
Na their money. Zpend d way u c fit
the news is even useless & needless

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by priscaoge(f): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2014
Meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by sekzy99(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
If you av the money, buy am
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Princesschi(f): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Ma jaiye orimi, mi o mo eyin ola o.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2014
You buy his songs - he parties in Dubai, you never enter plane before

You buy his songs - he buys gold-plated iPhone, you dey manage techno Q

You buy his songs - he buys a masserati, you still dey take leg waka

You buy his songs - he marry fine babe, caro Neva gree for you

You buy his songs - your mama, papa, sister and babe like him, dem just dey manage u
Ogbeni go and sing your own song tongue

7 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by princebergz(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2014
investment for rainy days...

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by adedayourt(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2014
If na one NLander do dis kin thing, u go see as him/she go receive bashing upon insult but na peter.....

But seriously Ko kan aye nawundecided
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by degbads(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
If it is a man of God that buys Techno now some people will not want us to rest

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by deebee13(f): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
waterhouse071:
And this makes front page when there are other articles/ write-ups that could contribute and add value to the lives of Nigerian youths. Why can't we daily get articles about the lives of successful people like Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Chimamanda Adichie.

Don't u guys ever get tired of complaining about Wat makes front page or not? The mods don't listen, so just take Wat u get,or move on to d next topic!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Keenysbojan(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2014
shocked naireland,na wa ooo...why dis kind yeye thread dey mak FrontPage nau.. if dem lik mak dem customize dia dick and p...u...s...s...y wit gold and diamonds na dia palava be dat... coz I dnt knw hw dat one tey mak poor man becom rich man.. yete fowls wit yeye threads

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by BenGlobal1(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
the news is even useless & needless
zeriouz broz
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Bling Bling....nice one tho

Want to also enjoy luxuries? Be EMPOWERED to make money and create wealth in the agribusiness industry.Check my signature to read articles,it will provide you with good information to take a bold step in creating your own wealth.
www.nairaland.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
After iPhone, then the rest can follow...

Sai Buhari
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by msmon(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
That's none of my business!

Check out this thread:
www.nairaland.com/1954021/why-celebrity-marriages-fail-experts
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by experimentist: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Dem wan sell am? Olx don close?
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by terrifik19(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
get full gist @ www.maxgistblog.com
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Orikinla(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2014
It is affordable.
It is no big deal.

My own brand of Phablet comes in ordinary, Gold and Silver versions.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by yurme(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Naija celebs lyks shwn off sha anyways nice1
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by roufy235(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2014
wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Admiralomoniyi(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2014
I swear if i hear any of them has kidney or any related disease.......i go mobilise people not to contribute for them.....shikena

2 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by niggereyez(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
how is this my biz... abi how e take consign me
smh @ the sort 'a posts making FP nawadays
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Nothing concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.