Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (67617 Views)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Love the gold plated iPhones...

I think I will rush and get my own gold plated iPhone.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
ayusco85:
An Edo Man invited his friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin, the family put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave in line with
tradition.
A Hausa Man asked why? The Edo man smiled and said, "According to our tradition, the dead go on a long journey and need all the food items they can get".
The Hausa man dropped N100,000 inside and said, "When the food finish, buy more".
The Yoruba man dropped N50,000 and said, "Add this incase it's not enough."
The Igbo man smiled and brought out his cheque book and wrote a cheque of N200,000, dropped it in the coffin and took the N150,000 notes as change, then said "Nwanne, withdraw it when you reach dia oooo!!.. It is going to be a dangerous journey we don't know how many robbers are out there and afterall we are in a cashless economy. Travel well oooo!
and The Hausa and Yorubaman forcefully collect their money from the Igbo man and pushed him into the grave for being too smart for their liking !!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by ayusco85(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
donroxy:
and The Hausa and Yorubaman forcefully collect their money from the Igbo man and pushed him into the grave for being too smart for their liking !!

where did that one happen?

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
D guy just dey gum d gold for d back but my dwag for dubai do d complete casing in gold full diamond (appreciate is work though)its cool
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
danaiks:
Naija celebs love showing off shaaa..... American celebs don't even show off the way they do

Nice 1 tho
empty vessel makes the loudest noise dats why
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
ayusco85:

where did that one happen?
Next time complete your story !!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
See if the topic was, " annie idibia loses husband" people would be celebrating left, right and centre, they would even beg for front page undecided
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
tivta:
. Point of correction. Showing off is a black man mentality, if you follow black celebrities on instagram, you will see they show more than a nigerian celebrity. Just follow the likes of p.diddy, nicki minaj and the king of all show offs, floyd mayweather. So next time get your facts right, its a black man thing.
LAST TIME I CHECKED, SHOW OFF 'DIVAS' LIKE MADONNA, PARIS HILTON, KATY PERRY AND KIM KARDASIAN WERE NOT BLACK.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
What a way to waste money on something with little or no value. Getting a 24 carat gold plated phone which becomes obsolete in 6 months time makes no sense at all.

I didn't work for their money nor contribute in anyway so that's none of my business
undecided
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by tgbaba(m): 1:44am On Oct 19, 2014
hustla:
What happens when you iPhone 7 comes out?
This one becomes outdated?

Lol Nigerians sha. You'd never see Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates buying such crap. For a gadget that would be replaced in a year or 2( there's already iPhone 6 sef), this is a no brainer.

My 2 Naira sha

The reason why the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Xionez(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2014
guttentag:
Abeg who get Nokia Charger?

Big mouth?

As for the iPhones, I have just one word.......UGLY!
Steve Jobs must be rotating in his grave. Jony Ive will surely frown upon using an UGLY font and an equally UGLY design on that beautiful phone.

Looks like what apprentice welders would do when trying to inscribe their initials on a piece of iron.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by princesaam(m): 4:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Ebola phone, keep that glove on.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by emmabest2000(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2014
ayusco85:
An Edo Man invited his friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin, the family put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave in line with
tradition.
A Hausa Man asked why? The Edo man smiled and said, "According to our tradition, the dead go on a long journey and need all the food items they can get".
The Hausa man dropped N100,000 inside and said, "When the food finish, buy more".
The Yoruba man dropped N50,000 and said, "Add this incase it's not enough."
The Igbo man smiled and brought out his cheque book and wrote a cheque of N200,000, dropped it in the coffin and took the N150,000 notes as change, then said "Nwanne, withdraw it when you reach dia oooo!!.. It is going to be a dangerous journey we don't know how many robbers are out there and afterall we are in a cashless economy. Travel well oooo!
In your small mind you thought you sound funny right ? AnuMkpaMa grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Lstar4real(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Make I show off my silver aluminum with Zipper earphone Too....abi atleast still better than most people plastics own.. grin angry undecided but don't know if the silver aluminium might later Fade undecided u and u can also own 1 pls contact me through my signature Thanks cool

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by siverspooon(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2014
abeg how much is Nokia 503 in d market??
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Slowvenom(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Who say money no sweet need to go spend 1 month for Sambisa forest without clothes.
I must make it big o.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Slowvenom(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Who say money no sweet need to go spend 1 month for Sambisa forest without clothes.
I must make it big o. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by tasland(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2014
HmmMmmmmmmm money speakin.........NA dere money dey talk ooooo,omo to ba sise dede oni lati lasiko igbadun nw
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by ayusco85(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2014
emmabest2000:
In your small mind you thought you sound funny right ? AnuMkpaMa grin

I advice u check my signature
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Story for d gods
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by pymseun: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2014
kudos to apple
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by pymseun: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Lstar4real:
Make I show off my silver aluminum with Zipper earphone Too....abi atleast still better than most people plastics own.. grin angry undecided but don't know if the silver aluminium might later Fade undecided u and u can also own 1 pls contact me through my signature Thanks cool
baba u too much jare, kudos to ur earphone maker
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by ORAFA(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
All these Niger-Delta militants and oil thieves no even sabi shut these celebrities up. By the time I slam 147karat gold/diamond iPhone6+ them go shame to disturb us with flaunting.......... Anyway sha, who say make una no hustle? Nice work Mr Malivelihood
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by fortunechy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
hw doz these impact moral value on our society nw?gross Rubbish!!!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by simdam500(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ojestas:
Peter no dey carry last.
and where is his record of taking the first position?
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Ojestas(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
simdam500:
and where is his record of taking the first position?
ish!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by naijamerican: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is the height of stupidity. Putting tens of thousands of dollars on pieces of electronics that will break in 3-4 years.

Sheer stupidity.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by mekaprime: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmm.....dey worked for it sha winkhmm.....dey worked for it sha
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by obainojazz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
mekaprime:
hmm.....dey worked for it sha winkhmm.....dey worked for it sha
u don finally show
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by mekaprime: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
obainojazz:
u don finally show
yes oo
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by obainojazz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
mekaprime:

yes oo
OK na...no come here make noise...o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React / Fans React To Davido's Hairy Armpit: "Buy N50 Shaving Stick From Your N30bn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.