Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 AM

Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (67592 Views)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Dannieln1: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
How does dis affect the. Price of torchlight fone....
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by cornie11: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by BenGlobal1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
the news is even useless & needless
with capital letterz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.