Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test (8862 Views)

Flour Mills Recruiting Assistant Manager / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by aydrees09: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2014
vicwale:
Good Evening Guys, has anyone hear anything from Floor Mills yet?

Nothing yet ooo ...... wat did u apply for?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by ELEFISSI: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good day.

I got an invitation from Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc for a competency based test.

Date: Friday, 21st Nov. 2014
Time: 2:00pm prompt

Did anyone else get the same invite?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by lilyvic: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
HEllo I also got same text inviting me for a competency test tomorrow 21st Nov for system support.pls any idea what the test could be based upon?kindly help out
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by ELEFISSI: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello,

I think the questions will basically be focused on the following aspects:

installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;

monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;

talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;

troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required;

providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;

following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;

supporting the roll-out of new applications;

setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;

responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;

working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);

prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;

rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers;

testing and evaluating new technology;

conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.

I'm actually being invited for System Administrator competency-based test. But I think System Support competency-based test will be based on the above-listed outlines.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by JAGZZ: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
ELEFISSI:
Good day.

I got an invitation from Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc for a competency based test.

Date: Friday, 21st Nov. 2014
Time: 2:00pm prompt

Did anyone else get the same invite?

lilyvic:
HEllo I also got same text inviting me for a competency test tomorrow 21st Nov for system support.pls any idea what the test could be based upon?kindly help out

ELEFISSI:
Hello,

installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;

talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;

troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required;

following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;

working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);

rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers;

I'm actually being invited for System Administrator competency-based test. But I think System Support competency-based test will be based on the above-listed outlines.

Guys how was the test?

I couldn't make it down for the test.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by yemi221(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
ELEFISSI:
Hello,

Bro how was the test? I also got an invite for network support officer next week. Any hints?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by bidey2010: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2014
@ Elefissi and lilyvic....we no go answer same question now.lol. Just give us a hint of how it went.

Or are we not brothers any more.....
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by opia12345: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
WE ARE STILL waiting for the structure of the question , thanks I will really appreciate it brothers
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by xmac: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
i believe you guys have done the test all we asking for is just a hint on what to expect got an invite for network support officer.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by harbeyIT: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Has anyone been called after writing the system administrator test?Please reply asap
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by AdemolaAfeez: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Did anyone receive such mail from Flour Mills

Dear Applicant,

We refer to your application to Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC and hereby invite you for a test for Position of a Fitter.
Find details below:

Date:        Friday, 27th November, 2015
Time:        10:00 am prompt
Venue:     Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, 2 Old Dock Road,  (Opposite Coca-Cola Bus stop) Apapa, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your writing materials, a passport photograph and a form of identification.

Acknowledge receipt and availability to this email address.

Yours faithfully,
For: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc

Olamide Ayoola
HR Advisor

Talent Acquisition Team

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by Abbey4life12: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
I did flour mills of Nigeria competency based test for plant electrical engineer and passed and was later called for oral interview. Since then,no response yet.we were four people that were called for oral interview.does anybody have idea of the next stage of recruitment?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by luvguy(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2016
That competency based test no b small matter o. one question: xplanation on thrust bearing, contactor, monitoring relay, and circuit breaker
u hv an idea if sum pple gate crashed on de floor mill test den?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test by package1930(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2016
AdemolaAfeez:
Did anyone receive such mail from Flour Mills

Dear Applicant,

We refer to your application to Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC and hereby invite you for a test for Position of a Fitter.
Find details below:

Date:        Friday, 27th November, 2015
Time:        10:00 am prompt
Venue:     Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, 2 Old Dock Road,  (Opposite Coca-Cola Bus stop) Apapa, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your writing materials, a passport photograph and a form of identification.

Acknowledge receipt and availability to this email address.

Yours faithfully,
For: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc

Olamide Ayoola
HR Advisor

Talent Acquisition Team
Pls Bro, kindly help with the questions that were asked. Chat me on whatsapp with 08134594823 or u can drop ur number here and also u can still pass d informations here. Thanks so much. I will b very grateful Bro if u render dis assistance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plan International Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Conoil Interview / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.