Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

She Can Cook Only Indomie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Cook Only Indomie (3169 Views)

Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) / When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo / Guys That Can Cook(very Well) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can Cook Only Indomie by thiefnubu(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Right now, noodles are almost growing out of my ears.... Everytime we are together, she never makes any effort to cook anything substantial... The one time she cooked egusi for us, I nearly died. I had a running stomach for days... The story of her jolof is a rather pathetic one that I would rather not exhume..please, what do I do with her? Should I enroll her in a culinary academy, or deport her to my great grandma in the village, so she can be properly guided in this regard

1 Like

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by YungwizzzyChina: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Tinubu:
Right now, noodles are almost growing out of my ears.... Everytime we are together, she never makes any effort to cook anything substantial... The one time she cooked egusi for us, I nearly died. I had a running stomach for days... The story of her jolof is a rather pathetic one that I would rather not exhume..please, what do I do with her? Should I enroll her in a culinary academy, or deport her to my great grandma in the village, so she can be properly guided in this regard

grandma will do a perfect job
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by davdandam(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Bros you are not too far gone. ....just one word,RUN
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Exjoker(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Grandma. shul be the one to handle that
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by chimhigher(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Oboi Ds 1 no b Here o...Ma Guy Wear Ur Trousers sharp sharp,Enta d nearest bus 2 villa,No cum bk til u hear say she don MARRY...WTF,Indomie when she no b MEDUSSA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
Lolz... If she dznt know aw to cook nw.. Wen she wan con sabi cook
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2014
My advice

If you love her well enough, please teach her on how to cook. It won't take anything away from you. Beside if you were just friend I believed you would have taught her a few things already.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by djeezy(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2014
If you love her, teach her. I taught one of my exs.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by 100Cents: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Tinubu:
Right now, noodles are almost growing out of my ears.... Everytime we are together, she never makes any effort to cook anything substantial... The one time she cooked egusi for us, I nearly died. I had a running stomach for days ... The story of her jolof is a rather pathetic one that I would rather not exhume..please, what do I do with her? Should I enroll her in a culinary academy, or deport her to my great grandma in the village, so she can be properly guided in this regard

I have experienced this before.

The relationship didn't last. After every meal by this lady, I will stool for days..

Bad cooking habit I guess..

But Tinubu, talk true, these kind girls dey sabi phu.ck well well.. grin
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by nomabeeee(f): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
Dnt wory op..just bring her to me..lemme teach her how to be kitchen/food inclined..
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by destante(f): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
kent u accept her for whom she is? tongue
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Oxasbi:
My advice
If you love her well enough, please teach her on how to cook. It won't take anything away from you. Beside if you were just friend I believed you would have taught her a few things already.
He should teach her how to cook? I feel lucky to live in this generation.
djeezy:
If you love her, teach her. I taught one of my exs.
You tried bro but TBH I have no business with a lady who doesn't know how to cook.

It is a deal breaker.

The problem is not that she can't cook but why she can't cook.

She is a failure and no matter the education she had and achievements she have made, she failed where matters most.

Not because of the saying that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach but because she wasted her childhood days

I would wonder what she did while growing. She didn't help mom in the kitchen? How did she feed during her uni days?

Oh she is a terrible material.

1 Like

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by thiefnubu(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
and who is she exactly?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by marieolae(f): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
U better teach her shap shap. She can pick up fast..cooking is not rocket science ah beg
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Tymax(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
And suffer malnutrition?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Just teach her/ help her learn
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Dbestmax(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Dey used to say a womans education ends in d kitchen wink wink
Obviously she didn't gradguate from dat skul (Mum's kitchen) ...grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Tinubu:
you can teach her how to cook. cheesy
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by thiefnubu(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2014
100Cents:

I have experienced this before.

The relationship didn't last. After every meal by this lady, I will stool for days..

Bad cooking habit I guess..

But Tinubu, talk true, these kind girls dey sabi phu.ck well well.. grin
you are right sha... But what is the wisdom in bleeping on a stomach full of indomie. After one round, e go be like say person Neva chop for 2 weeks. Na so the stomach go come empty. Funny thing is, she actuali expects me to be a Phu.ck superman, after having eaten 1 superpack of the miserable ish...bottomline is, life has been really hard for me
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by destante(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Tinubu:
and who is she exactly?
a not-so-good cook
Tymax:

And suffer malnutrition?
hehe. don't take that serzly sha.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Dygeasy(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2014
I can never bring myself to fall in love or keep loving a lady that can't cook. LaiLai!

And I can't teach her. Tufia!

Whatever she spent her time growing up doing, she'll tell me. As for me o, food before anything. Other things are secondary.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Orishi rishi.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by cdamsel(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
I can't even make noodles right, e dey always over done embarassed cry
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by mesoade(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Dygeasy:
I can never bring myself to fall in love or keep loving a lady that can't cook. LaiLai!

And I can't teach her. Tufia!

Whatever she spent her time growing up doing, she'll tell me. As for me o, food before anything. Other things are secondary.
it's like i have a twin bro here.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by mesoade(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Even my lil'sis of 12 has bin cukin 4 d whole hous of abt 9(close dat ur mouth,my cousins made it 9) since 2yrs ago. .

Den a full grown woman will now tel me she doesn't know how to cuk nd i wil now date her.

What d Bleep did she do in her early ages?,she didn't help mum in d kitchen?
Olorun maje!
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by naijaboiy: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2014

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by ERCROSS(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:

Jeez.... shocked
Accept her for who she is..
If the o.p was ur brother, will u advice him to accept him for who she is..
Unless if u don't knw how to cook too...
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by djeezy(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
He should teach her how to cook? I feel lucky to live in this generation.
You tried bro but TBH I have no business with a lady who doesn't know how to cook.

It is a deal breaker.

The problem is not that she can't cook but why she can't cook.

She is a failure and no matter the education she had and achievements she have made, she failed where matters most.

Not because of the saying that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach but because she wasted her childhood days

I would wonder what she did while growing. She didn't help mom in the kitchen? How did she feed during her uni days?

Oh she is a terrible material.
My ex didn't grow up with her mum. She was raised by her dad. Her mum and dad were divorced and she didn't have this motherly touch and all that. It affected her cooking pattern, dad did pet her a lot. So when I was abreast with these facts coupled with her willingness to learn. I taught her and today she can cook very well. You see, love isn't about finding the perfect person but about building the perfect person.

2 Likes

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
Even my lil'sis of 12 has bin cukin 4 d whole hous of abt 9(close dat ur mouth,my cousins made it 9)
Lol.
Op, if you love her enough and can wait till she learns, then teach her. That's if she'd be willing to learn.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by podosci(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Tinubu:
There is a growing trend of women who dont know how to cook and this statistic is becoming alarming........ur grandma would do a good job
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Cheadiva(f): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Good for her
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by mesoade(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.
Op, if you love her enough and can wait till she learns, then teach her. That's if she'd be willing to learn.
y wasn't she willing to learn from her mother during her teenage yrs? . . Na me go cum teach am,iffah hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Girls Should Never Say To Guys Ever.! / Guys How Do I Toast Girls On Nairaland / Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.