Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

She Can Cook Only Indomie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Cook Only Indomie (3173 Views)

Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) / When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo / Guys That Can Cook(very Well) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by mesoade(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
love isn't about finding the perfect person but about building the perfect person.
so,after building her to ur taste,what now led to your break up?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by naijaboiy: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
The babe come start to dey cook for other guys grin
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
My ex didn't grow up with her mum. She was raised by her dad. Her mum and dad were divorced and she didn't have this motherly touch and all that. It affected her cooking pattern, dad did pet her a lot. So when I was abreast with these facts coupled with her willingness to learn. I taught her and today she can cook very well. You see, love isn't about finding the perfect person but about building the perfect person.
I'm only interested in the emboldened, every other thing you said about love didn't intrigue me.

@Emboldened. I doubt if she was ever willing to learn. Been pampered is no excuse because she allowed it. I learnt how to cook by watching my mom and my sister cook. One day I told them that I wanna cook. Mom refused, saying that I will burn her kitchen but I Insisted and she allowed. I cooked and it was good but not like their own. I didn't stop.

Even thou her dad pampered her, she still had every opportunity to learn, how?? By insisting.

If she had made it clear to her dad that she is now a woman who will soon have her own home to handle I'm sure he would have allowed her.

If she was willing like you said, she would have learned from her friends.

She failed bro, no excuse.

1 Like

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by djeezy(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
haba! You're delving into my past. People change and you know it.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
y wasn't she willing to learn from her mother during her teenage yrs? . . Na me go cum teach am,iffah hear
You don't know the story behind her inability to cook. Like a guy said here, could be her parents are divorced and she grew up with her dad. Let your mind run wild with imaginations of what she might have been through.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by mesoade(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
haba! You're delving into my past. People change and you know it.
if it seems like i'm delving into ur past sorry,but it will be a good thing if you tell us,cos u said love is about makin an imperfect person perfect,u help improve her cooking skills den WTF later happened?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by djeezy(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm only interested in the emboldened, every other thing you said about love didn't intrigue me.

@Emboldened. I doubt if she was ever willing to learn. Been pampered is no excuse because she allowed it. I learnt how to cook by watching my mom and my sister cook. One day I told them that I wanna cook. Mom refused, saying that I will burn her kitchen but I Insisted and she allowed. I cooked and it was good but not like their own. I didn't stop.

Even thou her dad pampered her, she still had every opportunity to learn, how?? By insisting.

If she had made it clear to her dad that she is now a woman who will soon have her own home to handle I'm sure he would have allowed her.

She didn't fail as long as she learnt it. There's a saying, never interrupt anyone who continually makes progress no matter how slow. I'm not saying that I justify girls that doesn't know how to cook. Cooking is something we learn. It would have been a different case if after I thought her, she didn't learn but she did. Learn to believe in people bro.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by mesoade(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2014
MzPreshie:
You don't know the story behind her inability to cook. Like a guy said here, could be her parents are divorced and she grew up with her dad. Let your mind run wild with imaginations of what she might have been through.
even at that,doesn't she cook for her father? And even if they employed a cook,can't she still learn?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by beckyomas(f): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
@ Tallesty1 so because she doesn't know how to cook, you termed her a FAILURE? I am highly disappointed. I thought you knew better.
Anyway, i dont have anything to say.

1 Like

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by mesoade(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:

you deserve an oscar for this comment
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2014
MzPreshie:
Her dad cooked when she was small.

She turned 15 and still allowed her dad to cook.

18, yet her dad is still the cook.

20-25 and she still enjoys watching her dad cook and warm food for her.

Where is your conscience?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by djeezy(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
if it seems like i'm delving into ur past sorry,but it will be a good thing if you tell us,cos u said love is about makin an imperfect person perfect,u help improve her cooking skills den WTF later happened?
I won't answer you still. You're still prying.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2014
beckyomas:
@ Tallesty1 so because she doesn't know how to cook, you termed her a FAILURE? I am highly disappointed. I thought you knew better.
Anyway, i dont have anything to say.
You have said enough already.

We all eat, there is no healthy person that does not eat.

Any lady who cannot prepare her own meal is a failure. Take it or leave it............ What does it take to learn how to cook?

First thing First my dear.

Take marriage for instance.

The primary function of a woman is to build a home with a man. So no matter what they have achieved in life, if their home is not in order then they have failed.

A lady who spent her childhood days eating food that was prepared by other people and didn't learn how to cook is a failure.

In fact she is bad material.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
you deserve an oscar for this comment
Thanks
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by destante(f): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2014
ERCROSS:

Jeez.... shocked
Accept her for who she is..
If the o.p was ur brother, will u advice him to accept him for who she is..
Unless if u don't knw how to cook too...
Hian calm down bro. it was jes a question sad
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by ERCROSS(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
Hian calm down bro. it was jes a question sad
Tosin..
I no c d qwestion mark after ur sentence nii..
grin
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by destante(f): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2014
ERCROSS:

Tosin..
I no c d qwestion mark after ur sentence nii..
grin
Lol
but whose name is that?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by ERCROSS(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
Lol
but whose name is that?
Urs of course...
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by MisterLongman(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
kent u accept her for whom she is? tongue
If I may ask who the hell is she
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by MisterLongman(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tinubu:
and who is she exactly?
Good question
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
even at that,doesn't she cook for her father? And even if they employed a cook,can't she still learn?
What about if she was the last of many girls? I'm not totally ruling out the fact that she's got a part of the blame for being unable to cook, but then, if she's willing to learn, I don't think it's too late to.
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by destante(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
ERCROSS:

Urs of course...
isokay o
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
Her dad cooked when she was small.

She turned 15 and still allowed her dad to cook.

18, yet her dad is still the cook.

20-25 and she still enjoys watching her dad cook and warm food for her.

Where is your conscience?
My conscience believes in giving people a second chance. Haven't seen an over pampered only child before? Or one with many sisters making it somehow unnecessary for them to enter the kitchen? She's got the larger part of the blame however her childhood might have been, but if she's willing to learn, why not help?

1 Like

Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
He should teach her
She is a failure and no matter the education she had and achievements she have made, she failed where matters most.

Not because of the saying that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach but because she wasted her childhood days

I would wonder what she did while growing. She didn't help mom in the kitchen? How did she feed during her uni days?

Oh she is a terrible material.

Shaking my head. This is really bad!
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by philismary(f): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mzpreshie,dat is not an excuse,I have a friend dat lost her parents wen she was small but yet she knows how to cook and cooks very well more than those dat even grew u wt their parents on their side alwz, so her parents divorcing themselves is not a good reason for her not to know how to cook, some people are juz naturally lazy.
MzPreshie:
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by philantoxx(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
this is mayhem
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
philismary:
Mzpreshie,dat is not an excuse,I have a friend dat lost her parents wen she was small but yet she knows how to cook and cooks very well more than those dat even grew u wt their parents on their side alwz, so her parents divorcing themselves is not a good reason for her not to know how to cook, some people are juz naturally lazy.
You didn't miss the part where I said she's largely at fault, did you?
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by lozairio(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bros all this one u dey talk na long story RUN make the back of ur feet touch the back of ur head
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by shankies215(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Return her to her parents kiakia! Wic kind radarada be dat one, abeg na africa be dis na
Re: She Can Cook Only Indomie by alphaking(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
kent u accept her for whom she is? tongue
so gurls know say dis statement exists. why u no fit marry a guy who no get dough and no fine. accept him for who he is too na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. / I Need Out From The "Friend Zone" / Being Petite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.