Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. (1074 Views)

Accra Institute Of Technology (AIT University)'s Admission 2015 Now Open / Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award / AIT University Ghana Gets Top-class Partnership Deal With MIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. by adicious(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2014
If you are interested in a degree program at the AIT university Ghana, then you are at the right place. You can gain admission to start studies February 2015, all you need is your waec result (No jamb needed). If you are interested, send me a mail.
Re: Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. by Hanibal(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Behind name .. poor infrastructure. I bet most secondary skools in 9ja ave better structure than that crap they call institute of technology undecided
Re: Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. by adicious(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Hanibal:
Behind name .. poor infrastructure. I bet most secondary skools in 9ja ave better structure than that crap they call institute of technology undecided
Please brother, have u ever visited AIT UNIVERSITY? Higher percentage of students their are from Nigeria, I don't know how u will still compare it with a secondary school here.
Re: Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. by adicious(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2014
http://www.ait-main.net visit the university's site for more info
Re: Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. by Hanibal(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
adicious:
Please brother, have u ever visited AIT UNIVERSITY? Higher percentage of students their are from Nigeria, I don't know how u will still compare it with a secondary school here.
Yea... Nigerians are there because they couldnt pass JAMB/avoid ASUU strike not because of the quality of education. with d kinda structure I saw... I bet it with you AIT cant get a license if it were to be in nigeria
Re: Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana. by elkharpone: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
I've been to the school to check it out...it isn't all that nice... they don't even have big buildings in the school...I'd advice you to apply to Ghana technology university college its more better and its ranked the 10th best university In Ghana while AIT is way down the ranking list I think 36th... www.gtuc.edu.gh

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Sage/peachtree Accounting Software Training ( Free Excel Training) / Secondary School Throwback..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.