Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

100 Advice From Quran - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 100 Advice From Quran (8213 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Salaat From Quran- Invitation to Sweetnecta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Advice From Quran by podosci(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
adaybayor:

is this a joke or what, yes I no sharia is used in saudi arabia and it is the law of islam. what is wrong in capital punishment.? you dont want to be punished, dont commit...it is as simple as that. in islamic countries sharia is the law of the land. human right in amarica is not same thing as human right in nigeria....so go and learn more about islam If you are truly a muslim...but I guess you are not yet because you dont seem to understand the fundamentals.
did u even open the link?....i am nt against capital punishment buh am against capital punishment for apostasy..... every human shld be free to chose his or her religion, or even chose nt to worship God at all
Re: 100 Advice From Quran by podosci(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
adaybayor:

Let us look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother,
or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest
friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship
other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have
known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far,
from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other
religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no
pity . Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put
him to death . Your hand must be the first in putting him to
death, and then the hands of all the people."

Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and
worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or
the moon or all the army of the heavens, ..... and you must
stone such one with stones and such one must die. "

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who
would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to
death, whether small or great, man or woman."

are you okay now...dont bring me OT sh*t argument....this is your bible
Lol....Am a bloody muslim,,,y are u quoting the bible for mi?.......ma name is Saliu Abdulazeez
Re: 100 Advice From Quran by adaybayor(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
true2god:
Bukhari Vol.1 Bk.7 No.1331 “The Prophet said, ‘I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe by His terrorizing my enemies.

2. The earth has been made for me.

3. Booty has been made lawful for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.

4. I have been given the right of intercession.

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.’”

Quran-8:1— “They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war (booty). Say: “(such) spoils are at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger: So fear Allah, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe.”

Quran-8:41— “And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah and the Messenger, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer, – if ye do believe in Allah and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing, – the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things.”

What the prophet is saying here is that looting (including taking of slaves and POW) is acceptable during war as long as one-fifth is given to allah and his messanger (mohammed).

Caveat emptor: All quotations from the quran and authentic hadith and are subject to verifications.

you are a joke....why have you not denied the bible quotations... and I dont know that taken booty from war is same as looting... you have any problem with this " And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah and the Messenger, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer"
Re: 100 Advice From Quran by adaybayor(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
podosci:

did u even open the link?....i am nt against capital punishment buh am against capital punishment for apostasy..... every human shld be free to chose his or her religion, or even chose nt to worship God at all

yes I opened it and it talks about capital punishment..what else
Re: 100 Advice From Quran by adaybayor(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
podosci:

Lol....Am a bloody muslim,,,y are u quoting the bible for mi?.......ma name is Saliu Abdulazeez

sorry are wrong, to be a muslim you must accept total submission. you dont what to practice and what not to practice in the religion....you dont become muslim by name...not all arabs are muslims.
Re: 100 Advice From Quran by maryam6(f): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

sorry 2 say this... pls go and study islam nd u will thank me 4 dis advice leta.
Re: 100 Advice From Quran by podosci(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2014
maryam6:
sorry 2 say this... pls go and study islam nd u will thank me 4 dis advice leta.
i was born a muslim, i am a muslim because both my parents were muslims, so it was not a choice,,,,,,nobody asked me when i was younger which religion i choose to practice or if i even wish to practice.....YOU are also a muslim because ur parents are muslims, if our parents were jews or christians,,,the story woul be different
Now like all other muslims boys,, i started going to islamic class at a young age,,, memorizing the arabic Quran,,,,and i kept asking myself why in the world do i need to memorize another mans language without even knwoning the wordings of the Quran,,,,,,,the only understand of the Quran i knew was whatever ma mallam translated............buh never less i continued and graduated and moved on to hadith,,,,the same thing arabic and the translation is what my mallam says it is......
Later on i began to question so many things,,,,Sharia law for instance is so brutal,,,death for apostacy was the first one to get me upset..........and then Jihad, and then stoning people to death for one offence or the other......i started wondern why so many muslim majority regioms are embroid in one war or the other,,,,,,some would say the Jihadist have misinterpreted the Quran,,,but ask yourself this,,,what if the Jihadist were practicing the religion the exact way it should be practiced? and the rest of us were practicing ir wrongly......
I feel the Quran needs to the revolutionized,,,,,the same way the Bible was revolutionized............And we need to do away wirh the hadith,,,,,atleast the Shiat type of islam dont event believ in the Hadith and Muhammed (SAW).....The Quran contradicts itself,,,,,,one place it preaches peace,,in another plays its professes death for apostecy,,,

8 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam / My Wife & Child OR My Father & His Business / Prayer For Settling Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.