Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything (2422 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / 9ja Women Always Faking! / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Good morning all, well I have a pressing concern about women and their behavior. yesterday a nairalander posted a topic
Guys! what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by niwdog

and I gave my comment below as my opinion

POOR DRESS SENSE, BOGUS MAKEUP, DIRTINESS
BOWL LEG, K LEG
SMALL BOOOBS, SAGGY BOOOBS, STRETCH
MARKED BOOOBS, OVERSIZE BOOOBS
BODY ODOUR, COLOURED TEETH, BAD BREATHE
BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH,
STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY ( ARMPIT
AND PRIVATES )
SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
Since then some girls no let me rest.

The point is, why get so defensive? I've seen a lot of girls without the above defects even here on NL! the alarming part is that some mumu guys think it is SUPERFICIAL. ladies, if you are found wanting in any of the above observations why not try to make amends instead of ranting?

And this same issue applies to relationships, when a man spots a bad habit or behavior in a woman and tries to correct her, he automatically becomes her enemy. There is no harm in CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Its only to make us see our mistakes and how to correct them. Taking up a fight has never solved any problem!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Waiting for reasonable comments...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by destante(f): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
first things first. Post your pissure lerrus see what you can try to make amendments to too since you have the powers undecided
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by khukhi(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Hi Op,I'm all for constructive criticism. And we all have our preferences.

1 Like

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
first things first. [s]Post your pissure lerrus see what you can try to make amendments to too since you have the powers[/s] undecided
I said reasonable comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by khukhi(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
first things first. Post your pissure lerrus see what you can try to make amendments to too since you have the powers undecided

gringrin
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by khukhi(f): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
I said reasonable comment! :X

But you know some mistakes you can't correct ....like sagging or big boobs. Maybe that's what caused the reaction from others.

2 Likes

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Tymax(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Women and their double standards. It's okay for a woman to have a long list of requirements but a guy must "take her for whom she is".
Rabbish.

6 Likes

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by khukhi(f): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2014
One more thing... women are sensitive my brother just remember that.

2 Likes

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by khukhi(f): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Women and their double standards. It's okay for a woman to have a long list of requirements but a guy must "take her for whom she is".
Rabbish.

Lmfao! True. Surely not all women are like that though.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Good morning all, well I have a pressing concern about women and their behavior. yesterday a nairalander posted a topic

The point is, why get so defensive? I've seen a lot of girls without the above defects even here on NL! the alarming part is that some mumu guys think it is SUPERFICIAL. ladies, if you are found wanting in any of the above observations why not try to make amends instead of ranting?

And this same issue applies to relationships, when a man spots a bad habit or behavior in a woman and tries to correct her, he automatically becomes her enemy. There is no harm in CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Its only to make us see our mistakes and how to correct them. Taking up a fight has never solved any problem!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Oga,one mans meat is an aboki's turkey.
The ladies taking it out on you have people patronising them.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
khukhi:

But you know some mistakes you can't correct ....like sagging or big boobs. Maybe that's what caused the reaction from others.
Sagging jugs is not natural! yes I know some conditions are uncorrectable like bowl leg, k-leg and so on. but what about the rest? does it make sense being dirty? stretch marks and all? later they will say we admire oyinbo girls than our own.

I wish some girls on NL could reason the way you do. very objective *thumbsup*

1 Like

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Rabbish.
gbam, uv said it oll
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Rabbish.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Rabbish.
You read my mind completely
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by MisterLongman(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Rabbish.
You are so on point.... They love to have choices and preferences but won't let a guy have his own way in the name of accept her for whom she is...
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Pdizzle(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
That's why they are women.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Pdizzle:
That's why they are women.
So being a woman makes you immune to correction?
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Girls nd dere wahala jor. Dey complain too much. Bros..big up to u jor
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by coolzeal(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
It shouldn't be a problem because we all have preferences. I've heard a lot girls say, "I can't settle for less" preferably, they all want a rich dude regardless of his physical attributes, immoral life styles and much less character in personal. To break the ice, most girls on Nairaland act defensive because they are default to your choice and no guy should settle for less either.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Pdizzle(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
adepiero:
So being a woman makes you immune to correction?

Then correct like a man.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pdizzle:

Then correct like a man.
That's new, how do you correct like a man? undecided
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by mizmeme(f): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hoe-kay
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Pdizzle(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
adepiero:
That's new, how do you correct like a man? undecided

When a woman nags and you nag too, what's the difference.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pdizzle:

When a woman nags and you nag too, what's the difference.
what's ur point exactly undecided

1 Like

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by Ladycloud(f): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2014
hmm....awkay....continue
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Ladycloud:
hmm....awkay....continue
you sef contribute for the matter. Abi you be umpire? undecided gm, how was ur night?
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by SisterCaro(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2014
OP is probably the typical extremely dark skinned, skinny, insecure guy who only afford idomie sunday to sunday, but if u ever try to give him constructive criticism about his cheap clothes, he will break the gates of hell on your head
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by passionate88: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2014
angry angryWomen... Can't live with them, Period... Hahahahahaha ( grin grin grin grin Chucky)
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by passionate88: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2014
khukhi:

Can the guys correct the height and complexion things?... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by LadyCaty(f): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

You sed make amends..so hw is sm1 wit flat nd small nyash,small breast mk amends?is t by doin surgery?are you i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ support of dat
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by adepiero: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
LadyCaty:

You sed make amends..so hw is sm1 wit flat nd small nyash,small breast mk amends?is t by doin surgery?are you i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ support of dat
surgery for yansh is ok for me as long as its not silicon! but the critical points am against are the negligible things like dirtiness, bogus makeup, poor dress sense! all these have never attracted any man in the past or present. and amendment is very easy though there are others which can't be changed but its still a turn off for me.
Re: Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything by LadyCaty(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
surgery for yansh is ok for me as long as its not silicon! but the critical points am against are the negligible things like dirtiness, bogus makeup, poor dress sense! all these have never attracted any man in the past or present. and amendment is very easy though there are others which can't be changed but its still a turn off for me.

Aii o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel / How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... / What Websites Do U Download Ur Music From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.