Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Read my dream here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read my dream here (1140 Views)

I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read my dream here by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2014
MymothersKeeper:
Last night i was listening to deborah fraser and slept off, normally I am the type that do not care if someone is gay or not but I saw a vision last night and have now changed my mind. The dream was so real I thought it was live until i woke up sweating.

I saw a terrorist group attacking the public of Nigeria, during the attack 169 people died and 183 were badly injured some had to be killed like the woman that was shattered from toes to waist with her head opened, she had to be buried with some cement like stuff. Pre-planted Bombs going off up and down the city all over the country, it was so horrifying.
It was a total chaos, after the massacre, I started crying and could not believe the most fatal terrorist attack was happening in my home country.
Suddenly, I found myself in a hall, one elderly man said I should stop crying and handed me an examination paper to do, he gave me a book to read to answer the questions.
The question and answer were below:

1. Why is there chaos in the land
Answer: Due to hands that shed blood and Homosexuality like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages
Answer: The mankind will learn their lessons after being smitten with the rod of anger
Disadvantages: I couldn't remember this
3. What should you do personally to prevent chaos
Answer: Always be vigilant and never let your guards down at anytime

I went to the front to submit my test and on my right I saw a cage of foul eating corn, I said Master, please don't smite the people with the rod of anger they do not know the reason for it. I promise you they don't. See those foul over there? I feed them with corn and water daily but they still make noise and misbehave. I don't smack them because I do not know how they feel until I become a foul and join them in the cage to live as them that is when I truly understand how they feel, so please.

The masters reply: I once lived with you to truly understand how you feel, it is possible to not kill and practice homosexuality. You see that apartment over there? their parent are idolaters and what will become of their children? Go and take those children and put them in the light.
That's when I WOKE UP!!!!!
I was so scared!
Just to add, when I was a child around age 8 i used to dream of all these boko haram activity and all those Jos terror before boko haram. But Nigeria was very peaceful so it dint make sense at all until it happened 15 years later. I would see a man holding a quaran and a gun, ordering soldiers to bomb and shoot etc etc.
Thanks for listening to my dream and do not support gay please, it is unacceptable and I dont believe the Americans are making all effort to make it seem normal.

1 Like

Re: Read my dream here by Ewizard(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2014
wen was d last tym u treat malaria?
Re: Read my dream here by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2014
^^ I live in one of the wealthiest neighbour hood in London and no malaria here, sorry for your loss
Re: Read my dream here by Richie0974: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Let us go on 7 days fasting and prayer.....
May God help us.....
Re: Read my dream here by pesty100(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2014
MymothersKeeper:
^^ I live in one of the wealthiest neighbour hood in London and no malaria here, sorry for your loss
you have been playing too much videos games

1 Like

Re: Read my dream here by honourhim: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
pesty100:

Because you don't agree with what she said. See your life?
Re: Read my dream here by Macelliot(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
pesty100:
kindly flush yourself out of this rum if u don't have something reasonable to say.
Re: Read my dream here by davien(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
so there is a correlation between homosexuality and violence....is that what you are saying?
Re: Read my dream here by pesty100(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Macelliot:

kindly flush yourself out of this rum if u don't have something reasonable to say.
suck my dick fanatic
Re: Read my dream here by bolaino(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
MymothersKeeper:
Last night i was listening to deborah fraser and slept off, normally I am the type that do not care if someone is gay or not but I saw a vision last night and have now changed my mind. The dream was so real I thought it was live until i woke up sweating.

I saw a terrorist group attacking the public of Nigeria, during the attack 169 people died and 183 were badly injured some had to be killed like the woman that was shattered from toes to waist with her head opened, she had to be buried with some cement like stuff. Pre-planted Bombs going off up and down the city all over the country, it was so horrifying.
It was a total chaos, after the massacre, I started crying and could not believe the most fatal terrorist attack was happening in my home country.
Suddenly, I found myself in a hall, one elderly man said I should stop crying and handed me an examination paper to do, he gave me a book to read to answer the questions.
The question and answer were below:

1. Why is there chaos in the land
Answer: Due to hands that shed blood and Homosexuality like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages
Answer: The mankind will learn their lessons after being smitten with the rod of anger
Disadvantages: I couldn't remember this
3. What should you do personally to prevent chaos
Answer: Always be vigilant and never let your guards down at anytime

I went to the front to submit my test and on my right I saw a cage of foul eating corn, I said Master, please don't smite the people with the rod of anger they do not know the reason for it. I promise you they don't. See those foul over there? I feed them with corn and water daily but they still make noise and misbehave. I don't smack them because I do not know how they feel until I become a foul and join them in the cage to live as them that is when I truly understand how they feel, so please.

The masters reply: I once lived with you to truly understand how you feel, it is possible to not kill and practice homosexuality. You see that apartment over there? their parent are idolaters and what will become of their children? Go and take those children and put them in the light.
That's when I WOKE UP!!!!!
I was so scared!
Just to add, when I was a child around age 8 i used to dream of all these boko haram activity and all those Jos terror before boko haram. But Nigeria was very peaceful so it dint make sense at all until it happened 15 years later. I would see a man holding a quaran and a gun, ordering soldiers to bomb and shoot etc etc.
Thanks for listening to my dream and do not support gay please, it is unacceptable and I dont believe the Americans are making all effort to make it seem normal.
well, I hope you are wrong for all our sakes, The world is going nuts, Evil is being called Good, na only God go fit save us.
Re: Read my dream here by Macelliot(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
pesty100:
suck my dick fanatic
Find something useful to do with ur dick! Stinking dick!

Bless ur heart Pesty100!
Re: Read my dream here by ooman(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
The welfare of the world is deteriorating and your god thinks more disaster will make people do good? Is your skull full of worms instead of brain cells?
Re: Read my dream here by Debeloved87(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Really, when i saw the title of your topic i was wondering what could be scary in your dream, and you being a female i decided to check your pix first, but seeing wat I saw as ur pix, mehn i think that was wen fear enter me o..lolz. .......well The Master sent you a message, I hope you are doing it?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-gay Advocate That Rejected Homosexuality / Jehovah Witness' 60-pound Tumor Removed Without Blood Transfusion / Sermon Jotters: Watch Out For The Consequences {revisited}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.