Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question (2394 Views)

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / Complete Story Of Creation: When did god create hell fire ? / Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question by kolomax(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
0GA
Reiyvinn:

Man was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster by His Noodly appendage. Stay blessed cool

Re: Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
kolomax:
0GA

I'm serious.
Re: Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question by Vibesking(m): 12:55am On Oct 19, 2014
Do not let the devil creep into your heart..
The devil knows the scripture and he seems to be using your knowledge against you!
There are somethings you shouldn't think of, you shouldn't even care to know....
Read the bible and let the Holy Spirit minister to you.
Re: Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Vibesking:
Do not let the devil creep into your heart..
The devil knows the scripture and he seems to be using your knowledge against you!
There are somethings you shouldn't think of, you shouldn't even care to know....
Read the bible and let the Holy Spirit minister to you.

Re: Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question by shaggy007(m): 6:10am On Oct 19, 2014
Reiyvinn:

So this "God" isn't actually a self-existent God but what a believer wants it/him/her to be

Now I'm confused.

yea my brother, that's why I initially said I didn't discover God through religion.

I discovered him personally.

The God in me.

There's a God in everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
shaggy007:

yea my brother, that's why I initially said I didn't discover God through religion.

I discovered him personally.

The God in me.

There's a God in everyone.

Then you haven't left Deism.

Theist (a believe in a Theos or many Theoi) accept the belief in fixed entities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technology Is Overrated. / Christ Is The Ultimate Goal Of Christianity / Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.