Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Mathematical Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mathematical Love (906 Views)

Mathematical Love Letter / Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here. / Mathematical Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Love by Smoj(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2014
My Dear Love;
Yesterday, I was passing by your Rectangular house laying in an aesthetically, Trigonometric Lane. There i saw you with your Cute Circular Face, Conical Nose & Spherical Eyes, standing in your Triangular Garden. Before Seeing you, my heart was a Null Set, but when A Vector of Magnitude (Likeness) from your eyes at A Deviation Of Theta Radians made a Tangent to my heart, It Differentiated.
My Love for you is a Quadratic Equation with Real
Roots, which only you can solve by making good
Binary Relation with Me.
The Cosine of my love for you extends to Infinity. I
promise that i should not resolve your Partial
Functions but if i do so, you can Integrate me by
applying the limits from Zero to Infinity. You're as
Essential to me as an Element to a Set.
The Geometry of my life revolves around your Acute Personality.
My love, if you do not meet me at Parabola
Restaurant on date 10 at
Sunset, when the Sun is making an Angle of 160
Degrees. My heart would be like a solved
Polynomial of 10 Degrees. With love from your
Higher Order.
Re: Mathematical Love by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dis is an old joke. But e still make sense sha. I did chuckle a little. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Funny Without Telling Jokes / He Disrupted A Church Service. What Punishment Would You Give To Him? / Akpor's Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.