Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88852 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by dejhigh: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Finished university and started Work....had to relocate to the city but still check on her often.

I called her one day and she told me she's fine but their will be a vigil in her lodge that night, I later called in the night she wasn't picking like 5 times, I smell something fishy...I had to call my Guy living close by to check on her, only to discover that she didn't slept at home and also nothing like vigil at her lodge.
the following morning I sent her a powerful message, 10 minutes later .... her roomate called to tell me that my girl is very sick and a nurse is attending to her at her room with drip.....beg for me to see her and all she needs to be alright is my presence.......I went with fruits, forgive her but the relationship was on sinking sand......she's married now and I thankGod for her
..smh
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote
author=Igbohater post=27294251]

I pity the person wey go pay ur bride price. If dem use u do jara for me
sef I no fit allow my Dog lick ur smelly toto. Anumpam. Olobofife bi
konga abulee[/quote]no worry yaself for me.i wont be as unfortunate as ur family.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by dejhigh: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
abbey2812:
She asked me to send recharge card to her one Friday morning that he wanted to call one of her classmates which I did. She later came to my house in d evening of that same day nd while checking her fone, I discovered she transferred 200 naira worth of airtime to a number which happened to be her ex's number whom she has told me earlier they have separated, and when I confront her, she told me she wanted to collect some amount of money she borrowed him before they were separated and that when she asked him of the money, he told her he didn't have the money that had it been he has airtime on his fone he could have called someone that owe him so that he would just use d money to pay her. She then say that was why she transferred airtime to him so that he can call d person thereby he would be able to pay her debt. I just looked up onto the ceiling and think of what next to do for her, hence I resort to Bleep her ass so that I won't just lose everything..

BAD gUY grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by dejhigh: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:
mine said her pastor preached sumtin in d church and it touches her alot wen she already knw dat i caught her 3days back wen i was calling and sending text msg for 2weeks witout her replying or even flashing me bck wen i got to her place i quickly check her call list and guest wat ....i found out i call her 70 missed call dat she didnt pick and she said she dnt hav credit to call me bck...
Ok i check her recent call and i saw three new guys number she just called 40mins ago...

D funny tin is dat i was d one dat bought her fone for her 3weeks ago and knw she is breaking up after i hav bless her wit a fone dat she dnt hav for 1year nw...

Hw can she be dis wicked?
I feel ur pain bro
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote
author=franklingud post=27300961] lynpetra: i guess dis guy/gal must be
in d mortuary by now... Lolzzz!![/quote]No mind that perv.As if
smelling puzzy is strange to him,while he spends so much ofhis nights
sniffing the stench from his mother rotten watery and IRUnised
C,,.unt.See guy wey dey chop him local gf rotten and algae infested
abuna dey curse my sweet kpekus.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by wiloy2k8(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
one of my girls tells me she is a Virgin ... but i know someone fucking her .* for her mind i be mumu*

anoda Ex told me the guy i saw with her on d road just wanted to ask her for her number . dat she dsnt know him at all .
dat nite i just checked her fb and i saw same guy sending her a mails .with bulshit yarns . i called her a liar and pathological Liar .
thats what i call her . her lie dey always burst my head
she once told me the guy that she calls all d time is her best friend and she got nothing going on with the guy that i was too jealous ,
Omo na her bf be dat ooo . i be 2nd 1 .

my Suspicions were correct . we broke up
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ogoanita(f): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ve never laughed this hard for a long time now o, kai babes una too much cheesy
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by CEOTEK(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
LOL...
Libkid:
if u leave me or break my heart am gona die.its bin 3yrs but am yet to see her obituary poster
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by drnoel: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
bheemz:
....i was wit his fone wen a message beeped, "I love d way u made me feel like a woman" wen I asked him bout it he said he actually told a friend to send d msg just to see how am gonna react, isn't it dumb? 6years r/ship fa!

Funny enof, I know a guy that did this to his babe/fiancee the day he asked her to marry him. Babes not all scopes be lie abeg.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by dejhigh: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Laeroy:
MY EX PARENTS ARE VERY POOR AND EXTREMELY WRETCHED....AND INSTEAD OF HIM TO OWN UP TO DAT FACT..HE DENIED DEM AND SAID HE LOST HIS PARENTS IN A PLANE CRASH.....HE TRIED TO PAINT HIS IMAGINARY PARENTS AS RICH......
UNFORTUNATELY FOR HIM....HE DIED 3 YRS AGO...
R.I.P PAUL.....I MISS U STILL.
lool... epic!!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
franklingud:
odilafta: i guess dis guy/gal must be in d mortuary by now... Lolzzz!!

I'm lost here,how do you mean?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by wiloy2k8(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
A girl told me she just got disvirgind by someone i knew . Omo when i enter , na inside well . she told me she disvirgined her self with a dido .i just believe , grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nielbaba(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wev been dating for 5years now anytime we av issues...she will say i quit some days latter its either i see her flashin or call me bak ..wen i call she will like na wa ooo grin but truly e no reach my mind as i no call her too ooo but i must do like a man..but som minutes agoo angry she said we cnt marry ooo dis n dat bla bla bla dat shes even fed up of relationship for now no issue dis time but its like reminiscing on d past cases ......she deleted me off bbm n said its over..i tink dis time s serious but im still waitin for d part 2 bfr wekend grin n if not hmmmmmm e go pain me oo cry cos even person wey u no love wey u spend time wit sef tell u say she no do again e go pain man #foldin my arms waitin her call grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
daey118:

Duhhh. Who said I ws supporting him. Buh maybe he was tryn push. Her then he tripped or something na. Shiiii hppens na. Plus if and when I lie am pretty sure my babes are usually impressed at least I don't think they're stupid to be tellin em stupid lies... Mine are. Usually well polished with enough back up .if I lie to you ehnnnn. Yur head wee swell .#Aswear. embarassed
whatevs! men will always be men
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by nairo: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Exactly! grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by franklingud(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Odilafta:

I'm lost here,how do you mean?
sorry love, i mistook u for someone else.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by boomssey(f): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mayosky15754:

I wont feel comforty spilling it on air....
so what shuld we do bout it?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by boomssey(f): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mayosky15754:

I wont feel comforty spilling it on air....
so what shuld we do bout it?ok r u on fb,if ur giv me ur id details.tanx again
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Motolank: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
He stored a married woman's name on his phone with SWH...
When i asked him he said SWH mean -
Single Without Husband undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Motolank please tell us what you said after he told you the meaning grin

Guys caan liee eeee.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by lyly911(f): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?
is this real or fiction Lol
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by wordbank(m): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2014
lyly911:
is this real or fiction Lol
Ask am o weda him do am like dis kiss
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by olin88: 5:01am On Oct 21, 2014
wen my ex saved my contact on his phone with Chelsea wen I no he said dat d way he loves me is d way he loved Chelsea football club. wish means dat Chelsea is now a pet name.

guys will Neva seize to amuse me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Confession14(f): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2014
"I will die for u" huh.....like seriously...Jesus doesnt have romantic feeling abeg! And a week later when caught with a girl he says his mummy forced her on him...phew!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by row2ray(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
My friends girl told me she was pregnant and didn't know how to tell him, I said " don't tell him o, he's impotent, that's why he never worries about pregnancy "...... she said " please don't tell him, he wi Ki me" I asked who is responsible then... she said she ain't sure.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by akdjr(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
I AM NOW DATING A GUY THAT WORKS IN SHELL
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by picaso77: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
i can only s**k my Husband D**k, but after some minuts She did it like Lolipop
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Naavah:

Lol, u sef see am. My payback is doing pressup walahi
hey r u in d navy?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by bams01: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
I never intended on commenting on this thread but something happened today at my office.

This girl R received a call and said I am not in town presently... I am in A.. K whereas she dey E.. Right in front of me!

Locations hidden cos she may be reading this.
Girls can lie....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.