Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88840 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
OboloMAN:

And his Single
got only kid from a Lady.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
ednut1:
i cant suck di*k its disgusting. only for me to see a facebook chat wit a guy. afta ahe forgot to log off my laptop. hahahahaha. d guy describing how he enjoyed her suckin
What was your next action?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
No man has ever fuccked me the way you do. cheesy undecided......smh

Girls can lie. angry

So what if she meant it? undecided tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by shaggy007(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
dmz:
Travelled to Enugu and switched off her phone, came back two days later and told me that she had to give her cousin her battery and was disappointed when she switched it back on (on her way back), not to see text messages and voice mails from me.

I was speechless, eyes and mouth wide open like of all the shyte she could have come up with.
Acted like I was pissed because a brother wasn't alone when she was gone.

Correct guy, mah niga.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ymodulus: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
That she was .... I am coming
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by OboloMAN: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
this relationship is affecting my spiritual Life... we need a break... shocked

Two weeks later She was Digging a broda in Church ... #WTF undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by creamy1990(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
ibkonekt:
I dont suck guys its dirty. Little did i know that she was a vacuum cleaner
chai!!! Vacuum wetin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Libkid(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
if u leave me or break my heart am gona die.its bin 3yrs but am yet to see her obituary poster

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by arvinsloane(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

They got married last month.. cheesy cheesy
Chai.... grin you be world best

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Rilwayne001: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
angry she said "my ex broke my heart"
i was like "really"?? cry

she asked me if i can mend it for her,
i said "i dont have a super glue" undecided undecided grin cheesy

embarassed

am allergic to liers…undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

So what if she meant it? undecided tongue
Believing anything from her and believe anything in the world. grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by shaggy007(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

Hey! You can lie eh.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by moneymaker24(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Oooophs! *Now scared o* My Bestie is a female and people often say we are meant for each other and sorts. If you aren't close to us you would say we re dating without doubt. I just hope we don't end up like in ur ex case o undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ymodulus:
That she was .... I am coming

Lol!!!!!

Liar, never even dated not to talk of ex. We don't need kids here.

@Topic

My ex lied that he was at work in Kano (official duty) meanwhile he was with another lady watching movies at the cinema. That was what I am even aware of what went on after then I know not

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
"I love you", these words have been abused by a thousand and one soap opera.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:

Hey! You can lie eh.
How did you know?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Sodje364(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
*in lolade's voice*'i am breaking up with you because you hooked my bestie up with your bestie.
*in my head*what a nice and reasonable excuse.
*me saying*alright,it's all good knowing you found greater happiness in him than in me and you should know i am talking about your socalled classmate right across the road in the black car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by PietroRico(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
I've always don't it once.
That's what almost all of them say shocked

What kind of coincidence Is that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Rutheby(f): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
lol

i love you
Lie.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by OboloMAN: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
moneymaker24:

Oooophs! *Now scared o* My Bestie is a female and people often say we are meant for each other and sorts. If you aren't close to us you would say we re dating without doubt. I just hope we don't end up like in ur ex case o undecided

Lol... Never u make my girl ur bestie ooo... if i catch uuuuu shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by shaggy007(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
How did you know?

Read everything she wrote. Read in between the lines.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by idu1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

make i put soundtrack for ucheesy *its a super story, life of treasure and sorrow. *its a supper stoorry life of treasure and sorroow o. Its a super story.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by engrsamie: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
You are my one and only......until I saw. Her carrying Kunle's baby

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Somebody benched you. grin

grin grin oh puhlease... you know that's not even possible.. I dumped his azs months ago.. cool
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Jaglieski: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
MrsGoodness:

your always bragging angry
leave him alone
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by condralbede(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
ibkonekt:
I dont suck guys its dirty. Little did i know that she was a vacuum cleaner
so you hv been sucked toogrin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Jaglieski: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

sorry oh!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by moneymaker24(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
OboloMAN:

Lol... Never u make my girl ur bestie ooo... if i catch uuuuu shocked shocked shocked

Lol what's your girl's name? Cos she could be d one wink. She's in a distant relationship tongue so u can't be so sure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Believing anything from her and believe anything in the world. grin

You should be happy.. she prolly was stroking your ego tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by karmaleon: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
...dat she spent two nights in a hotel with a guy she was cheating on me with and never had sex

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by lionduke(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahaha...seeing a text of 'baby pls buy me postinor2'

And he was like, that wasn't for me, it was my hommiez girlfriend that sent it to him the day I lent him my phone because his phone was down and there wasn't a means to charge it...whew shocked

I forgot to add that the sender was someone he claimed is an 'ex' - then he said his ex and his hommiez current girlfriend are namesakes...oh Good Jesus

I felt like taking an IQ test immediately - bc e get the kind lie person go tell you ehn, you would wonder if you're that dull...hahahaha
is his father lie Mohammed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

grin grin oh puhlease... you know that's not even possible.. I dumped his azs months ago.. cool
I know you don't lie but when you do lie , it would require a soothsayer to unravel the mystery behind such lies. grin

So, now you tell me, who dumped who?

Do not lie abt it , I have an online lie detector watching over you cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.