Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls (10526 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Reno Omokiri Is Only Helping Buhari By Telling Everyone He Forgot Osinbajo's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by egift(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
BrokenTV:

Goat I thought that by now you guys should have understand that election is not won on the Internet .

Oga emegi voom na anya. Your TV is Broken, all you can see and dwell in is corruption. The Zoologist is going back to the Zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by ahaika23: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
musaibnabdul:
you sure say no be gej u vote.
you can't believe it right! Na so o. People call me fun spoiler grin
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
Hehehe Let him keep shooting himself...
bury ur empty head in shame..everybody knows,even dogs n goats do too,that abacha was a thief n freeing mohmd abachas arsse was a political thingy..so save ur foul breathe
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by omenka(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1793634_buharijonathan_gif35c7fa1c890d66b4f2fd1686c2666ce1

Chai see disgrace of the highest order. Beating Jonathan even in his own parlor. grin grin grin

To vote, visit: https://polldaddy.com/poll/8377829/
(Pro Buhari comments made on Reno's blog will not be approved. Make your comments on the PollDaddy link).
This is one headshot Reno O'Fuckery just gave his boss!!grin. Hope he doesn't lose his job over this!! Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Canme4u(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Me and my household would gladly vote for General Buhari comes 2015.

KickOutAllTheCluelessnesComes2015

sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by musaibnabdul(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
ahaika23:
you can't believe it right! Na so o. People call me fun spoiler grin
Reno job going to be free 2mao you might a chance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Gboliwe: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
After the Sahara reporter's poll, reno omokiri (paid hack) decided to start his own poll for the 2015 election, unfortunately for him, buhari is winning that poll too grin

In 2011, a good percentage of the online polls set between the evil general and his excellency had the evil man winning, when the push came to shove, you know who carried the day.

In 2014, when online polls again were set for Fayemi and Fayose, mainstream media, social media forums had Fayemi returned unopposed, then #ekitidecides (ded) and we know the rest of the story.
If the polls were useless in 2011, it is surely useless today and in 2015.

Me and my household will vote GEJ.

Ehen, I almost forgot, this kind of random tagging. . . .errrm, I don't fancy it.
Great! Thank you for understanding. cheesy
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Fashola4thSon: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
APSHIT RANTS
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gboliwe:

In 2011, a good percentage of the online polls set between the evil general and his excellency had the evil man winning, when the push came to shove, you know who carried the day.

In 2014, when online polls again were set for Fayemi and Fayose, mainstream media, social media forums had Fayemi returned unopposed, then #ekitidecides (ded) and we know the rest of the story.
If the polls were useless in 2011, it is surely useless today and in 2015.

Me and my household will vote GEJ.

Ehen, I almost forgot, this kind of random tagging. . . .errrm, I don't fancy it.
Great! Thank you for understanding. cheesy
No problem madam.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Only if they could rig online polls,the sore losers would have done it. grin grin

Sai Buhari 2015! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by dulaman: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
kosovo
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by bymigokeph: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
That is no poll. pls come up with something better. A poll that allows for multiple voting by same IP address or by same account will always be in favour of the most desperate of all.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by jmaine: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is the sort of threads GenBuhari will reference when his lord loses again . . .grin

Una no dey ever learn. Meanwhile, how many of the market women, bricklayers, e.t.c (who form most of the dogged electorates) participated in the process ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by jamace(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
No shaking for team GEJ; because MOST of these online warriors have no voters card. grin grin
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Ngwakwe: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
abes:

Buhari was... Buhari is....

I noticed you said nothing about Alams onigele of Bayelsa.

Let's not forget Tai Solarin was incarcerated by Buhari and denied even a herbal medication for his asthmatic condition

What a pity

See what Buhari's Regime turned people into in the background picture
[img]http://1.bp..com/_MgRHpnroYGU/TRsHcU6PPHI/AAAAAAAABQs/ZVqYGJ9q7Qk/s1600/BeastsOfNoNation.jpg[/img]

We can't afford to jeopardize our FREEDOM
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by lacasa: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
“Levels don change now dem no fit hold us again cos BuHari's 10 over 10”

grin

My country people are getting better and enlightened, showing more concern for the way they are governed and who they can entrust to govern them better

#BuHari 2015!
It's a Change Movement

cc: Obiagelli cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
The opinion poll is to be expected because the only people actively supporting Jonathan are mainly Igbos and some south southerners. Most Northerners and south westerners are against this government, and we all know the population of this ethnic groups. If a free election were held today best believe that Jonathan will never win.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Let's not forget Tai Solarin was incarcerated by Buhari and denied even a herbal medication for his asthmatic condition

What a pity

[img]http://1.bp..com/_MgRHpnroYGU/TRsHcU6PPHI/AAAAAAAABQs/ZVqYGJ9q7Qk/s1600/BeastsOfNoNation.jpg[/img]

if FELA was alive today do you think he'll be friends with Jonathan? You can't be serious with you appeal to tribal sentiments, sorry, we are yorubas not igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Caseless: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
So Buhari has won the election abi?
Which day is he going to be sworn in.

Mtcheeeeewww.
empty head, is that all u can say?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Caseless: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

What a pity

u hardly get anything right.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by edogirl2: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
A senior pastor in my church told me recently he voted for GEJ in 2011, but now he wants to actively campaign against him.

He is so frustrated with the corruption in this government and believes we must try someone else.

The last thing he said was that his wife (also a Pastor) is the only person he knows right now who remains determined to vote GEJgrin

It is good to know that potential voters are thinking deep about the options available and are not going to be sentimental about their vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by egift(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Just saw the results grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by PhockPhockMan: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Caseless:
empty head, is that all u can say?
IGNORED.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Ngwakwe: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
django1:

if FELA was alive today do you think he'll be friends with Jonathan? You can't be serious with you appeal to tribal sentiments, sorry, we are yorubas not igbos.

From the stables of Lai Mohammed

The same people that told us few months back that PDP can't win any election in South West.

Waka pass make we hear word Jare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

From the stables of Lai Mohammed

The same people that told us few months back that PDP can't win any election in South West.

Waka pass make we hear word Jare.

What's my own with Lai? You've got problems my man. All I'm saying is we yorubas don't react to things same as you igbos so don't try to play that shiit with us. Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Ngwakwe: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
django1:

What's my own with Lai? You've got problems my man. All I'm saying is we yorubas don't react to things same as you igbos so don't try to play that shiit with us. Thank you.

You didn't get my message. Let me be plain.

You are neither the mouthpiece of the Yorubas nor their conscience the same way you know nothing about the Igbos and their subconsciousness.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Badassniggga(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
The name sounds funny.. Reno oMOCKERY. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You didn't get my message. Let me be plain.

You are neither the mouthpiece of the Yorubas nor their conscience the same way you know nothing about the Igbos and their subconsciousness.

Ngwakwe, all I am saying is your attempts at making it seem as if Buhari is an enemy of the yorubas by talking about Tai Solarin will not work, once again we think with our heads not emotions, yes I am a yoruba man and I know this.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by vicadex07(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
ahaika23:
Now you have proven to the world that your head is COMPLETELY empty. Oya carry chair sidon make you learn. I have 3 browsers, I voted 15x on each. Therefore total number of times voted equals 15 x 3= 45. Now I no your next move, I said 50 instead of 45 right. Ok! Learn this as well, there is what we call approximations in maths. When something goes up to half of 10, you are allowed to round it up to the nearest whole number. That's why I said 'about 50x'

Why didn't you and your tandroids too give your beloved GEJ your 1000x votes...

Its quite obvious who the winning team is and I guess you had no other choice than to join

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
IfyAwazie:
That one na for theory. Wen practical start, we go know how far.

cheesycheesygrin
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Na people wey write theory self go do practical.
Reno is a fraud
“if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I
cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I see, you sound honourable in your presentations and I will regard you as one but I have just one question for you as regarding your keyword - Corruption.

Can you refresh our memory with the list of corrupt officials and servicemen "who worked under Buhari" in 1979 as Petroleum minister, 1983 as Head of State and lastly under Abacha as Chairman of PTDF that were either punished or convicted in whatever capacity?

Don't forget Buhari told Nigerians that Abacha is a saint and not in anyway corrupt

We are waiting for your list.
The more you post, the more you show how devilish and evilly dark your heart is.

Have you no shame?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission / Onnoghen: Buhari Must Extend Probe To Other Judges – Sans / Rail: Lagos Commences Feasibility Studies For Green And Purple Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.