Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Need Help With My Google Play Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Google Play Apps (920 Views)

God Of War On Google Play Store / How To Get Paid Android App In Google Play For Free / Help!! My Google Nexus 7 (3g) Screen Just Cracked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Google Play Apps by parrotibaba(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Anytime I download apps from Google play store ,it doesn't appear either in my internal memory or SD card n when I uninstall it,d app completely disappear n when I need to install again I hv to download again sad why is dis happening ? undecided I need help guys!!
Re: I Need Help With My Google Play Apps by parrotibaba(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
help!
Re: I Need Help With My Google Play Apps by computerboy: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
When you download apps from playstore it doesn't save in ur phone rather it installs. If you want to get the installation file, download "appsaver" from playstore and use it
Re: I Need Help With My Google Play Apps by parrotibaba(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
computerboy:
When you download apps from playstore it doesn't save in ur phone rather it installs. If you want to get the installation file, download "appsaver" from playstore and use it
tnx man!!! but in my phone it saves d app so if I uninstall it,I can install it again without downloading it but will try out d app saver
Re: I Need Help With My Google Play Apps by SONFGOD12: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is there anything like safe mode on your phone?
Re: I Need Help With My Google Play Apps by subset(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Probably you just started using Android. Any app downloaded from play store doesn't have raw file.

To get the raw file of the app- the one you can easily install and uninstall at will, you need to send the app to someone using flash share and then have the person send it back to you via flash share.

Go check your file manager and locate flash share folder > Apps. There you will see all your apps.
Re: I Need Help With My Google Play Apps by parrotibaba(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
subset:
Probably you just started using Android. Any app downloaded from play store doesn't have raw file.
To get the raw file of the app- the one you can easily install and uninstall at will, you need to send the app to someone using flash share and then have the person send it back to you via flash share.
Go check your file manager and locate flash share folder > Apps. There you will see all your apps.
nah ,been using Android since,like my former tecno d5 ,when I download from d play store,it goes to d download folder in my SD card(d raw files)

(1) (Reply)

The New Blackberry 10.3.1 Review: Examining Tips & Tricks / Mtn Zone Problems / Reliable Data Resellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.