Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Daughters - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daughters (150151 Views)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters by ernie98(f): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
kiss what an interestin story captivatin nd intriguing.....hope u'vent forgotten ur promise
Re: Daughters by shaddie21(f): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Juliet nice story, now Tiara is in fiona shoe sh wl know love is blind. For those of you blaming fiona you will soon kno.
Re: Daughters by mofy1(f): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2015
JulietAKK:
Good evening all....
Sorry that update has been delayed for over a month but one thing's for sure.... I WILL SEE THIS STORY THROUGH work or no work
That's a promise people!!
Stop coming here to make empty promise.if u don't av anytin to offer just dey.because I know many writer's who will never disappoint their reader.
Re: Daughters by Ayobee(f): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2015
mofy1:

Stop coming here to make empty promise.if u don't av anytin to offer just dey.because I know many writer's who will never disappoint their reader.

do u think it's easy to deal with work and then try to complete a story?
Re: Daughters by toksroyal: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: Daughters by mofy1(f): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ayobee:

do u think it's easy to deal with work and then try to complete a story?
It's like u don't get it. I understand that she can be busy or doing something important ok. All am saying is dat she should stop making promises, because to me,unfulfilled promise is a sin in the sight of God.fakati.
Re: Daughters by Arabanaf: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
JulietAKK- my dear pls have pity on us and find time to update for us. Im getting desperate embarassed
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Arabanaf:
JulietAKK- my dear pls have pity on us and find time to update for us. Im getting desperate embarassed
My love, except an update tomorrow...... just for you..
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
mofy1:

My job is to try and save people's lives. So everyday I am presented with two choices; #1 Save Lives #2 Write and update stories. I go for option #1 because it is what I do, what I was trained to do. I am sorry if option #1 does not go with you but I am living in a world where a small error can cause someone their life. No offense but I don't blame you if you do not understand.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Expect an update tomorrow. Good evening.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Taken down by JulietAKK

1 Like

Re: Daughters by soniachuks(f): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks for the update dear and never fail to do ur job cos that's what puts food on ur table..
Re: Daughters by Arabanaf: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks alot dear JulietAKK
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2015

"My love, you won't believe it. I have the suicide note"

Someone called that "LOVE"?

Thanks mama Julie
Bring it on
Re: Daughters by princesssusan(f): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
hmmm too bad I wish someone will stop diz ghel
Re: Daughters by mofy1(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tnx wink
Re: Daughters by Chirolechick: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Knock knock!!!!!! Who there?
Re: Daughters by tonaldo1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
i'm already addicted to dis ur story jst keep it up.....liza ...
Re: Daughters by DandyPearl(f): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one. Waiting patiently.
Re: Daughters by missuniverse(f): 4:26am On Jan 12, 2016
menn! ! see cobwebs
I miss Tiara, my role model
JulietAKK, hope you've not forgotten us hope all is well with you

#stillfollowing
happy new year
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Hi, please if my story's on your blog or website or Facebook page, I demand to take it down within 24hours. Thank you. JulietAKK
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2016
And to you by my lovely, Darling readers, I figured that you guys an explanation; I have been seeing my story on blogs, websites and Facebook page for quite for sometime and that has got me really angry. I'm sorry I decided to take down part of it. When the time comes, I will you the link to read the complete story.
I am so sorry but I have to protect my work.
Thank you and love y'all
JulietAKK

3 Likes

Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
JulietAKK:
And to you by my lovely, Darling readers, I figured that you guys an explanation; I have been seeing my story on blogs, websites and Facebook page for quite for sometime and that has got me really angry. I'm sorry I decided to take down part of it. When the time comes, I will you the link to read the complete story.
Thank you and love y'all
JulietAKK
Hunmmm

We hear ooo
Re: Daughters by Chirolechick: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
JulietAKK:
Thank you and love y'all
JulietAKK

Abeg gerrarahia, I know it's your story but you have no right to leave people in the dark, honestly nairaland should do something about half stories, once you can't finish within a timeline, they should take the damn thing down and shut the page, you're a good writer but your attitude to your audience is terrible.

I'm outta here
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Chirolechick:

Abeg gerrarahia, I know it's your story but you have no right to leave people in the dark, honestly nairaland should do something about half stories, once you can't finish within a timeline, they should take the damn thing down and shut the page, you're a good writer but your attitude to your audience is terrible.

I'm outta here
person dey para ooo

Abeg take am easy ooo, as thou shall not be angry to thee that you have no idea of what her life looks like outside here...

No vex fah
Re: Daughters by Chirolechick: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
harjibolar10:
person dey para ooo

Abeg take am easy ooo, as thou shall not be angry to thee that you have no idea of what her life looks like outside here...

No vex fah

Lol, abeg reason am na, its true we don't know what's up with her, there is power in communication, simply carry us along, we'll understand, no vex sha, na as e be me I talk am, i'm just in love with the story, guess na the obsession over the story na in cause the para
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chirolechick:

Lol, abeg reason am na, its true we don't know what's up with her, there is power in communication, simply carry us along, we'll understand, no vex sha, na as e be me I talk am, i'm just in love with the story, guess na the obsession over the story na in cause the para
shey na Aunty abi na bros?

I understand Jare, just trying to calm person down ni, cos, I'm also thinking exactly the way you're thinking, and I understand you as well

So, make person still remain calm, and let the mama Julie herself come talk ooo

Come sidon by my side shaa...
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hey....
I know I have hurt people's feelings
I know it seemed like I'm bad at keeping promises
I know I don't communicate with my readers
I know my readers are everything
I know you guys deserve an explanation
BUT ALSO,
I know it's bad for someone to steal your work
I know that under these circumstances that anyone would be angry
I know that my work leaves me with no time, not even to myself
I know Cindy couldn't manage, she dropped
I know I never to tell you all but I actually paid her but that's nothing just to show how dedicated I wanted the story over with
I know it hurts you but it hurts me more
I know it will be difficult to comprehend
I know I feel terrible
I know I LOVE YOU ALL

GOOD EVENING
JulietAKK.

1 Like

Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
JulietAKK... The bottom line?

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
harjibolar10:
JulietAKK... The bottom line?
My Darling, bottom line you guys are still in my heart and finish this story I must.....after I eradicate those guys....I hope you understand... Please do
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hi guys....
Please visit julibel710. to catch my first romance story I'm fiddling with and I promise you'll enjoy it with unfailing updates plus you don't want to miss out on this! Don't forget to drop your comments, you know how much I enjoy your comments!
You shouldn't hesitate
I love you guys

JulietAKK
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
JulietAKK:

My Darling, bottom line you guys are still in my heart and finish this story I must.....after I eradicate those guys....I hope you understand... Please do
I (we) do

But...

The earlier the better

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.