Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities (111478 Views)

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
claireshan:
cheesy How?
you know what is good for a man- attribute of nice lady
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by naturally: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Okay
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by sekzy99(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
My mum
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

really? OK I will tell Karen what u said & I'm sure she's gonna use ha muscular body on u and deal with u
hahahaha funny man
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by englishmart(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2014

15 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by chuckdee4(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Anyone but toolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Suley316:
hahahaha funny man
LOL
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
Women claim they are not confusedsad

Yet they wear bikini in public.

Will even snap and post it online............

But will scream and cover their body with wrapper

If you accidentally see them wearing only bra and pants.

What's the diff??
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by kelechiMarie(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Where's oluchi?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by sweetgala(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

u r indirectly saying that Karen igho no fine & DAT her nyash no b big, abii?

He lie !
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by sweetgala(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

u r indirectly saying that Karen igho no fine & DAT her nyash no b big, abii?

He lie !

Her mouth be like fish weh dey vexx come pout
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by kr0ne(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
If my mama no dey there then the list is wrong. cool cool cool
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by musulumi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
In this order:

1. Maheeda cos of one line showing at the base of her pant

2. Liz Anjorin cos OMG! I had an erection while looking at her picture !
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by wisenewgem(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
I see no wisdom in ladies publicising their inner wear pictures for whatever purpose. I love and adore girls that uphold decency in dressing.
My thoughts tho

9 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Btruth: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
I think lady no 3 though.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by abbccc(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
FP things....As its going....SOMEONE WILL STILL COME HERE AND POST DIFFERENT MEN ROD SIZES AND START ASKING WHICH ONE WOULD YOU THINK PERFORMS BETTER OR THE ONE THAT CAN PRODUCE TRIPLETS.....

8 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by kandiikane(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lepasharon(f): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Im going gay for Beverley kiss

and that chinyere adogu girl noooooo her body looks prepubescent
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by christconscious: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Christabel Ekeh is cute! Is this girl an Igbo girl Or a Ghanaian? She features mainly on Ghana movies!

Chinyere Adogu's 2nd pic tho angry angry So Masculine undecided undecided

Karen Igho's pic undecided undecided Y is her Upper region in 2nd pic mightier than the 1st pic
Btruth:
I think lady no 3 though.
priscaoge:
Christabel Ekeh is cute! Is this girl an Igbo girl Or a Ghanaian? She features mainly on Ghana movies!

Karen Igho's pic undecided undecided Y is her Upper region in 2nd pic mightier than the 1st pic
see analyis....
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
op, do you have a job?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

christabel ekeh's dad is igbo whle d mum is ghanaian and she resides in ghana dats y she features mor in ghana films

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Rapsainot(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
Women claim they are not confusedsad

Yet they wear bikini in public.

Will even snap and post it online............

But will scream and cover their body with wrapper

If you accidentally see them wearing only bra and pants.

What's the diff??
ah-ha... You wicked oo
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by CMARY(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Google am naaaa undecidedGoogle am naaaa
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by firstolalekan(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Na this Aunty tongue

8 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided
way to slim angry
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
ROSSIKE:
op, do you have a job?
DO u wana offer me a job if i dont have?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by priscaoge(f): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
christconscious:
see analyis....

Thanks for quoting me, Dear Observer smiley smiley
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by daben1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mama G
actress
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
I was here.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by priscaoge(f): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
christabel ekeh's dad is igbo whle d mum is ghanaian and she resides in ghana dats y she features mor in ghana films

Wow thanks for the clarification! Have always wondered where her Surname was culled from cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal (Picture) / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.