Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) (6567 Views)

I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by lozairio(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
The car zoned guy don caste hin no use the money make a new investment na buy car 4 girl wey get anoda dude as boyfriend then you na zoned friend naija guys can neva get this low na winch only white mumu people
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
That blurred zone is still good, it's obvious the guy is shining her congo wink
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by mysticgal(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
My roommate saved this certain guy that sponsor her as*Big Fish*lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by pigin: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
mysticgal:
The thunder that will fire that your friend is still booting..
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Sarimah(f): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Eeeya, Blur-Zone dey pain o
how many girls don blur-zone u? tongue
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2014
mysticgal:
Jesus...na wah for girls oooh....wot about u...Wetin u save d person..wey dey take care of u.?
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Tymax(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2014
Sarimah:
how many girls don blur-zone u? tongue
Hehehe. Impossicant
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by FLAWLES(f): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Y dnt yuh GUYS strt puting gals on FRIEND ZoNE? sIMPlE
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Djkels(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Na so we see am o!
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:

Seconded cry
eeyah,i cnt take being rebuffed,talk less of 'Friend zone*eeeyah,chai!u guys hv really suffered tho..bet,u can always come out of it na!
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Sarimah(f): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2014
Tymax:

Hehehe. Impossicant
very possible
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Tymax(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2014
Sarimah:
very possible
lol. How would you know?
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by sarutobie(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2014
LoungeCEO:
2. The Pet Zone

The Pet zone. This guy hit her with the "I love you" and she curves him so hard with the pet zone. Couldn't even say "I love you, too." Had to go with the "ily2" before she shooed the guy back in his little kennel and fed him a treat. Surprisingly, this guy made a stand, and for that, we salute him.
I shed tears of laughter on this one bwahahahahah
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by mysticgal(f): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2014
richommie:
Jesus...na wah for girls oooh....wot about u...Wetin u save d person..wey dey take care of u.?
My own is Initial Garagara*IG* embarassed
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by mysticgal(f): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2014
pigin:
The thunder that will fire that your friend is still booting..
Nawa oh,see how you take the thing personal
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Sarimah(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Tymax:
lol. How would you know?
don't ask me tongue
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Tymax(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Sarimah:
don't ask me tongue
tongue tongue
Smally
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by iceberylin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
eeyah,i cnt take being rebuffed,talk less of 'Friend zone*eeeyah,chai!u guys hv really suffered tho..bet,u can always come out of it na!
Lol...dont worry i know the perfect Cure for that silly Zone wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Sarimah(f): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tymax:
tongue tongue
Smally
cry
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Dolcilicious(f): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lmao cheesy cant stop laffing!
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by perfectionist(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
LoungeCEO:
7. The Food Zone

Oh Lord, please have mercy on this poor man. A bitch done food-zoned him. He wined and dined her and gave her his number for the second date and she stuck that number in her phone as "Free Food." Doesn't get much worse than this...
Free food?!!! Kai!!! Women are wicked!!! So, when he does call her, it'd be like ''Free Food calling''. Poor guy!!!
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
LoungeCEO:
Most guys know the feeling of being friendzoned. It's a sad and painful experience, but you'll recover. Unfortunately for theseguys, I don't think there's no way back from these harsh new levels of friendzone they have achieved.

7. The Food Zone

Oh Lord, please have mercy on this poor man. A bitch done food-zoned him. He wined and dined her and gave her his number for the second date and she stuck that number in her phone as "Free Food." Doesn't get much worse than this...

[size=30pt]free food!![/size]

Hahahahahahahaaaahaaa
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by LoungeCEO(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
mysticgal:

My own is Initial Garagara*IG* embarassed

Your own aint too bad...
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by kelechiMarie(f): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2014
LoungeCEO:

Sure thing! But the people you friendzone should not be playing 'OTHER' boyfriend roles
that's true
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by decode55(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Sisterzone?

[size=30pt] Jizoz! shocked shocked [/size]
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Pet zone and sister zone oh men grin grin grin
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Shaquillle(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Folarinwazzy post=27249243]the guy that got 'car zoned' tho.....when there are ooloshos,some guys never seem to amaze me[/quothe]him dey find wife ni grin[quote author=Folarinwazzy post=27249243]the guy that got 'car zoned' tho.....when there are ooloshos,some guys never seem to amaze me[/quothe]him dey find wife ni
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by kennyaati(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2014
kelechiMarie:
I won't but it's hard not to friend zone some people,I can't date a person out of pity
. Wat do u mean by out of pity, Is it because he is too poor?
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by kennyaati(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2014
D 1 wey bad n pain pass na mk she friendzone n still dey jealous if she u wit another gal
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by kelechiMarie(f): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
kennyaati:
. Wat do u mean by out of pity, Is it because he is too poor?
nooo i mean a situation where someone likes you but you've got no feelings for the person And you go ahead to date him just out of sympathy
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Na sexzone sure pass no string attached that is the one I want and the one I am into with two girls at the moment
Re: 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) by hannesy(f): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Wots wrong there

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Girl Doing In The Military? [PHOTO] / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.