Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. (24061 Views)

Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy / Pls As A Skinny Guy, What Can Be The Effect Of Marrying A Thick Lady / Men With Skinny Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes I know, you are very skinny and you don't think you can get any girl. You've tried to get fat or add a little weight but it isn't working. You eat double what everyone else consumes yet the change isn't significant. You envy muscular or even average dudes but you can't be like them. If these describes you, then this article is for you. This isn't a motivational article, if you need one, bing it.

First and foremost, yours truly is in the skinny department, and unfortunately, in our department girls don't ogle, drool or even let out small oohs and aahs when they see us. We are just there. So getting that classy girl maybe be a little more difficult than it should be if you're not experienced. Here are a few tips I've used and oh well, they're working pretty well. Number one.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by sherrylo: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
waiting
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by vizkiz: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
1] learn to F.L.Y : Yeah, fly, not like Benin witches though but like First Love Yourself. That's the truth, fall in love with yourself. That way. There's no more space for another love in your life, you will need it. You are unique, so is everyone else. Value your own uniqueness, love the fact that you're skinny. It makes you stand out. Accept the fact that you look bony and little muscles sprout up here and there, it doesn't matter. You are you and nobody can be like you. When you learn to love and value yourself others would.

2] Be neat : This cannot be over emphasized, if you're not neat atleast on the surface then OYO. Even Iya Basira won't look at you twice. Clean nails, haircut, clothes, shoes, teeth, breath are what you need.

3] What's your selling point? : D prince, sorry but I had to borrow that line. Over to you readers, what's your selling point? If you're not bodily endowed, what do you have to give in return for your girl's love. You see, life is an exchange. You use what you have to get what you want. If you're facialy blessed, sell it. Intellectually blessed, sell it. Whatever it is you have, use it. Learn how to capitalize on your positive side. Though don't brag about it, girls hate people who they perceive as proud. To be continued.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Continued.

All you need to do is groom your selling point. The same way body builders build their body, build your selling point. I am intellectually inclined and I am using it. I read alot, everything I see, I read. I can't tell the number of girls who've gone hay wire after I converse with them. Most end up becoming my girlfriend. Morale is, brilliant girls dig brilliant guys even if you look like a pipe. Dull girls dig us too, but who needs them?

4] Plan : Stop. Stop please, or atleast reduce impromptu ask outs. You're not Djeezy, Naijaboiy or Logicalmindy so don't expect girls like Sarimah, Marieolae or Farano screaming yes on the first ask out. You have to be drop dead and buried gorgeous to pull of that stunt. You're not so take the other route, planning. I don't stop girls on the street and I meet girls only through friends, social functions or unavoidable circumstances. For more info concerning girl planning visit www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see . There you will learn more planning tips, try them out, they work. I know cos I use them. And lastly

5]Be ready and focused : Life is not all about getting laid and having multiple partners. Pay attention to other facets of your life. Make sure you're emotionally ready before going into a relationship. Girls dig manly men, don't be a girly. Most women are emotionally soft, they don't need another softie, so man up. Be responsible, take the bull by the horns and rule your world. Remember, no matter what you look like, bag of rice, Phcn pole or Arnold, it doesn't matter, what matters is what you do with your time on earth, leave footprints.

I am the source. cool

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic, please help me tag them. As many as you can.

Mynd44, farano. Frontpage?
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lmao. How you take know come call me? grin

I don't know any skinny guy o.
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by SkinnyDude(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
bros na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by SkinnyDude(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
am skinny and i know it. skinny and very tall like peter crouch. but that has stopped bothering now.
but my only problem now is stutter, it's really giving me sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Lmao. How you take know come call me? grin

I don't know any skinny guy o.
Lol. I follow your diary. Tag the romance section addicts you remember their username. Who knows, they may all be skinny. cheesy
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Tymax(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Skinny guys love guide? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I gat one piece for you guys. Stop running after fat gals.
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
am skinny and i know it. skinny and very tall like peter crouch. but that has stopped bothering now.
but my only problem now is stutter, it's really giving me sleepless night.
My brother has same problem. It has caused him to become introverted. Every word he spews is premeditated and pre programmed. That way he does it less. He doesn't talk much. Because of this, some girls have described him as a standard alpha male. They think he is sexy. You can try it out. Plan your words before you say them, and be relaxed.

5 Likes

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmm cool...

One tip from me,,always dress very well. Have a good dress sense and please don't wear over tight clothes. It goes out to show your skinny structure.

Wear shirts that aren't too big either but just fitting enough for you.

High self esteem is needed cos no matter how handsome you are,,someone must be there to remind you of that fact just to make you think lowly of yourself.

If you're conversing with a girl always use it as a point to make fun of yourself once in a while...this will make her forget about that part of you and be more interested in your personality.

Try to describe yourself before hand if you're going on a blind date,,let them know what you look like and what to expect so as not to be dissapointed.

All in all,,being skinny is not bad as it seems...except you want it to be undecided

I know of some fat guys that wish they had my stature smiley

Many of them can't run,cant attend parties and are shy among girls. So live your life and be happy cheesy

P.S if you're like a skeleton,,please meet a nutritionist to prescribe certain foods you can eat that'll enable weight increment. wink

24 Likes

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Well said Naijaboiy.

As per your last sentence, I think there are some people who just eat but never seem to gain any weight. They eat everything from junks to the healthy foods, but nothing simply works. Most are hereditary cases sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chuksemi:

Lol. I follow your diary. Tag the romance section addicts you remember their username. Who knows, they may all be skinny. cheesy
Hehe. Oya na.

If you hear your name, come this way:

Tayoxx, munalove, , clemz85 grin
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Well said Naijaboiy.

As per your last sentence, I think there are some people who just eat but never seem to gain any weight. They eat everything from junks to the healthy foods, but nothing simply works. Most are hereditary cases sha.
Sooo true..

Some actually do inherit it from their parents..

My own problem is that I hardly eat and I hardly get hungry,,i just eat because it's required.

I can eat once a day and i'm done

2 Likes

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Sooo true..

Some actually do inherit it from their parents..

My own problem is that I hardly eat and I hardly get hungry,,i just eat because it's required.

I can eat once a day and i'm done
..and you're not skinny. You see? Life sha. grin
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by naijaboiy: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:

..and you're not skinny. You see? Life sha. grin
LoL,,i was bro... cheesy

How else would I know those tips I posted earlier? grin

1 Like

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by tayoxx(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Hehe. Oya na.

Lol...shay make we line up ba. .....but I'M SKINNY o
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,i was bro... cheesy

How else would I know those tips I posted earlier? grin
Oh.. This is getting more interesting. grin

So what did you do to gain weight? I doubt you met a nutritionist.

Beennkumar, you are needed too.
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
tayoxx:
Lol...shay make we line up ba. .....but I'M SKINNY o
Yes. Line up and learn. grin
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:

It's not like i'm fat sef...but i've improved a lot from the way I was before.

The ASUU strike last year really helped on that grin
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

It's not like i'm fat sef...but i've improved a lot from the way I was before.

The ASUU strike last year really helped on that grin
I know. I've seen your photo. You're not in any way skinny.

6 months of being at home and being lazy.. I see. Turns out it was a blessing in disguise. grin
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:

I know. I've seen your photo. You're not in any way skinny.

6 months of being at home and being lazy.. I see. Turns out it was a blessing in disguise. grin
I tell you bro...

But it didn't occur to me then,,until I came to school and people started telling me things grin

So are you also in this category?
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by johnbuck81(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dear Mr op
who told u skinny boyz find it hard to get a girl?unless maybe ur a wack skinny boy or it only happens in ur hood.

4 Likes

Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by tayoxx(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Yes. Line up and learn. grin
Lol...just joking I'm not skinny. ...I get small muscles o
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

I tell you bro...

But it didn't occur to me then,,until I came to school and people started telling me things grin

So are you also in this category?
Yes o. I hate it like mad. angry
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Beennkumar(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Naijaboiy has said it all. grin

Why am I needed?
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Naijaboiy and victoriousvic, I think being skinny isn't bad, if you can damn society stereotypes and increase your self confidence. cool . grin .
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Chuksemi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
johnbuck81:
Dear Mr op
who told u skinny boyz find it hard to get a girl?unless maybe ur a wack skinny boy or it only happens in ur hood.
Lol, what's your definition of wack?
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chuksemi:
Naijaboiy and victoriousvic, I think being skinny isn't bad, if you can damn society stereotypes and increase your self confidence. cool . grin .
He never said it's bad. smiley
Re: Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. by clemz85(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Hehe. Oya na.

thank God is not my own Clemz, though I am slender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.