Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Where Are You Posted To?nysc Batch C14 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Are You Posted To?nysc Batch C14 (1026 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch C14 Lagos / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Are You Posted To?nysc Batch C14 by tk2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello Friends and welcome to NYSC mobilization/posting thread please kindly tell us where you have worked your posting to? And why you prefer to serve in your choiced place, also those of us who tried to work but couldnt can as well tell us where they were sent to please. I pray we all get our heart desired places for service.
Re: Where Are You Posted To?nysc Batch C14 by ukerunv: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Have they started posting corp members to their respective states?
Re: Where Are You Posted To?nysc Batch C14 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
tk2:
Hello Friends and welcome to NYSC mobilization/posting thread please kindly tell us where you have worked your posting to? And why you prefer to serve in your choiced place, also those of us who tried to work but couldnt can as well tell us where they were sent to please. I pray we all get our heart desired places for service.
dont get ahead of urself, postingis still a week from now.. a very long time if you ask me.
Re: Where Are You Posted To?nysc Batch C14 by yokiti: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please ask the question on the existing house.

(1)

How To Apply For Job Doing NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Orientation Camps' Locations / I Can't Make A16 Stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.