Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding (5820 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello, someone need advice, pls only responsable married men or women should comment on this. Singles, my apology in advance.

He has paid her bride price. Because of his job and few other logicstics from her own schedule, d wedding was shifted forward to atleast, 8 months time.
He is an advocate of no s*x before marriage, jus lik her. Now she visits him more regular at least twice in a month and spend 2days or so before traveling.
D problem is d responsability of marriage is now telling on him, even though he was yet to start enjoying d sweet side of marriage.
He is now wondering whether he can sustain the surpressed sexual feelin til afta weedin. Though both are strong christian.
Yestarday night he had a passionate talk about it wit her.
Excerp: "let's hav a protected s*x, because i don't want u 2 be pregnant before our weddin"
ans: "no pls let's hav patience"

He: " we are already married by law, only waitin 4 God's blessing thru weddin" then she opened up.

Ans: " i'm a virgin, i promised God that i wil not do it until after my weddin. Dear, i'v kept it 4 a long time. I wil not be happy if i break that promise."
he was short of words and find it difficult to convince her.
Pls he need advice on how to cope til after d weddin, since it wil not be proper to tell her to stop visiting regularly.
Men in NL, Do u have similar exp. How did u handle it?
Women, do u think she's right? If no, what do u think he should tell her?
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
The topic says "fiancee" not "wife"

Anyways,
He can cope with a big size of family vaseline and addition of 1hour to the normal time it lasts him to take his bath lipsrsealed

Before I go,
Truth is as bitter as dogoyaro cheesy
he should also buy some bottles of beer and start chilling it now..It's usefulness cannot be over emphasized,he could either use it to restore strength when he eventually enters paradise or hold tears when he finds out she's as wide as Jacob's well cool

am I communicating? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by darisgod(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
It is well
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
darisgod:
It is well
thanks madam, ur advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Odilafta:
He can cope with a big size of family vaseline and addition of 1hour to the normal time it lasts him to take his bath lipsrsealed

Before I go,
he should also buy some bottles of beer and start chilling it now..It's usefulness cannot be over emphasized,he could either use it to restore strength or hold tears cool

am I communicating? grin
this thread is not 4 singles pls, that's why i posted in family section instead of Romance section ok!
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
silvoice:
this thread is not 4 singles pls, that's why i posted in family section instead of Romance section ok!

You sure there're only married people in this family section?
Does my comment look like that of a troll? If it does kindly disregard it.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Odilafta:
Before I go,
he should also buy some bottles of beer and start chilling it now..It's usefulness cannot be over emphasized,he could either use it to restore strength or hold tears cool
am I communicating? grin

correct babe cheesy Carry go jor, nothing do you.

You are surely communicating, only if they will open their eyes and read

4 Likes

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mstcheeww! So now married peeps abstain from sex? Or, didn't you just say they've done their trad?

And why does it seem like the guy is just getting to know his wife is a vagin? undecided

Whatever rocks their boat jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Raiders: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
You are lucky man. A discipline lady like her would be less likely to cheat on you

3 Likes

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chillisauce:

correct babe cheesy Carry go jor, nothing do you.

You are surely communicating, only if they will open their eyes and read
Aunty mi cheesy
the man say I be single so I don pack my mouth inside coke bottle lipsrsealed
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Godmystrength: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
silvoice:
Yestarday night he had a passionate talk about it wit her.
Excerp: "let's hav a protected s*x, because i don't want u 2 be pregnant before our weddin"
ans: "no pls let's hav patience"

He: " we are already married by law, only waitin 4 God's blessing thru weddin" then she opened up.

Ans: " i'm a virgin, i promised God that i wil not do it until after my weddin. Dear, i'v kept it 4 a long time. I wil not be happy if i break that promise."
he was short of words and find it difficult to convince her.
Why this? If he feels so convinced that they are already married and entitiled to married benefits, what is he afraid of if she gets pregnant before ''our wedding''

Married people don't decide not to get pregnant because of what people will say......

If he doesn't want pregnancy ''before our wedding'' then i assume that he doesn't yet see themselves as married so let him wait like he has been waiting before till ''their wedding''

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phema:
Mstcheeww! So now married peeps abstain from sex? Or, didn't you just say they've done their trad?

And why does it seem like the guy is just getting to know his wife is a vagin? undecided

yes! he was surprised 2 hear from her dat she's a virgin cos he has never demanded 4 s*x until now.
But Heh! Does it mean he can't get a good advice here?
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
silvoice:
yes! he was surprised 2 hear from her dat she's a virgin cos he has never demanded 4 s*x until now.

So, he got married to someone he didn't even know much about? Not even an info as little as whether she has had s€x or not? And you say she visits and stays for 2 days biweekly? Your friend is not serious. Same with his wife.

And nope! It does not seem like you will get any good advice on here. Its either the story is fake or the people in it are fake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phema:

So, he got married to someone he didn't even know much about? Not even an info as little as whether she has had s€x or not? And you say she visits and stays for 2 days biweekly? Your friend is not serious. Same with his wife.

And nope! It does not seem like you will get any good advice on here. Its either the story is fake or the people in it are fake.
no! Don't get it wrong. She had told him in d past that she don't hav a boy friend, since 2yrs dat he knew her, her lifestyle shows it, but he himself has dated women. So wether Virgin or not was nt an issue 4 him. Believ it or not, most women wil nt open up on dat, especially if dere 1st experience is bad. Again it's now dat she's staying 2day b4 travelin. B4, he does d visitin.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Jus thinkin
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by EfemenaXY: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
If the lady says "No". Then accept it else move on to someone who'll say "Yes".

5 Likes

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by honeychild(f): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
@OP

First off, she's not his fiance. She's his wife. He has paid her bride price and they are fully married.

However, since she wishes to remain a virgin until she puts on her white dress, he should respect her wishes.

Both of them should carry on life like they did before they got married. That means they should not expose themselves to unnecessary temptation. She should stop visiting him and staying the night. They should keep on taking all the precautions they did during courtship to avoid temptation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by estheremma(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
D lady sef na wah undecidedis she supposed to spend d night n still expect d man to hold body?
If she wants a chaste wedding she should help dem both by staying away for now or visit briefly.its like telling a hungry man."take! This is your food but don't eat it now. Stay awhile with it"

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
The lady is definitely hiding something from him. It will be very silly if at the end she's not a virgin after all.

3 Likes

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Dygeasy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
The lady is definitely hiding something from him. It will be very silly if at the end she's not a virgin after all.
You typed my mind!

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Dygeasy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Phema:

They are a confused lot!

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Odilafta:

Aunty mi cheesy
the man say I be single so I don pack my mouth inside coke bottle lipsrsealed

Don't mind him. Bring back the mouth jor. Better advice no dey for single or married . This your own correct wella cheesy
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by micklplus(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2014
If I were the op, I will ask her, is there something you are hiding? If I find out that you have been lying to me all along even one hour after our wedding, I go divorce you straight away!

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2014
@all. Thanks. He's just thinkin how to crash some of his programs and do the weddin as soon as possible. But that wil mean spending too much as other people hav to do d planin and he may not hav much savings left afta d weddin
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Isk(f): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Odilafta:

Before I go,
he should also buy some bottles of beer and start chilling it now..It's usefulness cannot be over emphasized,he could either use it to restore strength when he eventually enters paradise or hold tears when he finds out she's as wide as Jacob's well cool

am I communicating? grin
grin evils
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by amakadigreat(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
YES SIR grin grin
Odilafta:

Before I go,

am I communicating? grin
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Fxwarrior: 4:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Even if she visits must she sleep over? If she was bold and open about her commitment to God. Why are you bottling your own feelings about the temptations you are facing?

Is this the foundation you want to build your marriage?
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Fxwarrior: 4:28am On Oct 20, 2014
Phema:

Didn't you read the part where it was said they are christians. If you don't know the christian doctrine, kindly ask.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Didn't you read the part where it was said they are christians. If you don't know the christian doctrine, kindly ask.

So, christians are meant to abstain from sex after trad wedding? Or that doesn't count?

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Fxwarrior: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Phema:

So, christians are meant to abstain from sex after trad wedding? Or that doesn't count?

A christian's wedding is not complete without white wedding or church blessing if they can't afford wedding.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Fxwarrior:

A christian's wedding is not complete without white wedding or church blessing if they can't afford wedding.

Oh really? So for people that did Trad and Registery, their wedding isn't "complete"?

To each his own.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by thorpido(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Phema:

Oh really? So for people that did Trad and Registery, their wedding isn't "complete"?

To each his own.
Not complete without the church wedding.The Op knows that and that is why he is avoiding pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nanny Violently Beats 11 Month Old Baby Left In Her Care / Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.