Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,885 members, 7,806,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding (5818 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by thorpido(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Godmystrength:
Why this? If he feels so convinced that they are already married and entitiled to married benefits, what is he afraid of if she gets pregnant before ''our wedding''

Married people don't decide not to get pregnant because of what people will say......

If he doesn't want pregnancy ''before our wedding'' then i assume that he doesn't yet see themselves as married so let him wait like he has been waiting before till ''their wedding''
Exactly.In addition,Let her stop coming to sleep over 'before our wedding' until they do the church wedding.

3 Likes

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by pickabeau1: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2014
berem:
The lady is definitely hiding something from him. It will be very silly if at the end she's not a virgin after all.

In addition if money na issue..let him do court and move on
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by pamcode(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Odilafta:
He can cope with a big size of family vaseline and addition of 1hour to the normal time it lasts him to take his bath lipsrsealed

Before I go,
he should also buy some bottles of beer and start chilling it now..It's usefulness cannot be over emphasized,he could either use it to restore strength when he eventually enters paradise or hold tears when he finds out she's as wide as Jacob's well cool

am I communicating? grin
lol u are not serious o do you want d op to have high bpsmiley
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2014
darisgod:
It is well
No it is not well.

They are legally married before God and men so what the............ Is she still waiting for?

Bros be a man.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Fxwarrior: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Phema:

Oh really? So for people that did Trad and Registery, their wedding isn't "complete"?

To each his own.

Yes. Its not complete without God's blessing. They can go for church blessings which shouldn't cost beyond 20k. The basic thing is the ring.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by lottoe(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2014
honeychild:
@OP

First off, she's not his fiance. She's his wife. He has paid her bride price and they are fully married.

However, since she wishes to remain a virgin until she puts on her white dress, he should respect her wishes.

Both of them should carry on life like they did before they got married. That means they should not expose themselves to unnecessary temptation. She should stop visiting him and staying the night. They should keep on taking all the precautions they did during courtship to avoid temptation.
Exactly! The only sensible comment here.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Fxwarrior: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
No it is not well.

They are legally married before God and men so what the............ Is she still waiting for?

Bros be a man.

Before men yes
Before God No

Op why did you post this in family section? You would have gotten saner and religious advise in religion section. 50% commenting don't have a clue what a christian marriage entails or its significance nor do they care.
Following their advice, the way am looking at them it remains for them to tell you to rape her. Na waoh.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by lakamua: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2014
I doubt if that woman is a virgin. She is seriously making a fool of him do delay the evil day when it will be too late. Oga, tell us his discovery after the church wedding. Thanks
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Before men yes
Before God No

Op why did you post this in family section? You would have gotten saner and religious advise in religion section. 50% commenting don't have a clue what a christian marriage entails or its significance nor do they care.
Following their advice, the way am looking at them it remains for them to tell you to rape her. Na waoh.
This is getting interesting and I'm loving it.
Pray tell, what does a Christian marriage entail and what is its significance??
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Before men yes
Before God No

u did made some point, but he himself believed that they are legally married and wedding only serve as official presentation and blessing of the mariage. If you think otherwise, why would even his pastor refer to her as mr. B...'s wife?
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by preetygina: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2014
hmmm story! does it mean that if d man does nt ve money for d white wedding yet, his wife whom he had paid her dowry will nt come liv with him, cook for him n satisfy him? well, na she sabi oo! to me, it doesnt make sense ooo.she shud go n take care of her hubby oo. i am a married woman n i know how dat man feels.my advice to him is, he shud jst hold on n endure since he has been enduring already inorder to avoid raping his wife.also, he shud try n start making plan for d wedding no matter how little it is
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by smartmom(f): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2014
I believe both of you had an agreement as Christians to wait till you have been publicly wedded in the sight of God before consummating your marriage. This is common in Christendom by the way for those who dont know. Why would now change goal post because of pressure from your body poster? Please keep to your agreement and remove the temptation by either getting wedded soon or not allowing her visit you in your house. If you break your agreement, I can assure you, it will leave a stain in your minds especially in hers.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
preetygina:
hmmm story! does it mean that if d man does nt ve money for d white wedding yet, his wife whom he had paid her dowry will nt come liv with him, cook for him n satisfy him? well, na she sabi oo! to me, it doesnt make sense ooo.she shud go n take care of her hubby oo. i am a married woman n i know how dat man feels.my advice to him is, he shud jst hold on n endure since he has been enduring already inorder to avoid raping his wife.also, he shud try n start making plan for d wedding no matter how little it is
thanks a lot. He wished he could find someone lik u to advice his woman, cos u spoke frm ur mind as a virtures woman.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by warrior01: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Very funny. Imagine my wife telling me no till a less important church wedding before we consummate our marriage. Lol... Let me keep quite for now
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Godmystrength: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2014
silvoice:
u did made some point, but he himself believed that they are legally married and wedding only serve as official presentation and blessing of the mariage. If you think otherwise, why would even his pastor refer to her as mr. B...'s wife?
if so, why this?

silvoice:
....."let's hav a protected s*x, because i don't want u 2 be pregnant before our weddin".....
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Godmystrength: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2014
lakamua:
I doubt if that woman is a virgin. She is seriously making a fool of him do delay the evil day when it will be too late. Oga, tell us his discovery after the church wedding. Thanks
I doubt this sha... It would have been a different thing if the lady already told him in the past that she is a virgin and is now afraid of him finding out otherwise......

If a woman is not a virgin, and the man is not disturbing her for sex till after the payment of bride price, why will she now use virginity as a cover up when it wasn't part of the man's criteria for marrying her?

The man doesn't see them as yet married same goes for the lady.... otherwise, there won't be talks of not getting pregnant before wedding. Abeg, which wedding again? or how many times does one get married to a person? No be only once?

why blame the wife when the man also feels same way? He is only trying to cut corners.........

If it was the other way round and the woman was the one asking for sex, with this his kind of mindset, he would have told her to wait till ''our wedding'' but because he is tempted to chuck, he wants to turn the thing on the woman's head..

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
But they are married now. The man says he wants protected s*e*x. Why? The lady says No till white wedding. When they are married? Na wa o. they are just deceiving themselves.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Godmystrength: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
warrior01:
Very funny. Imagine my wife telling me no till a less important church wedding before we consummate our marriage. Lol... Let me keep quite for now
Very correct. But same way i won't expect you to be telling your wife to have unprotected sex with you so that she will not get pregnant till a less important church wedding. No both of them get kleg grin grin
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Godmystrength: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:
But they are married now. The man says he wants protected s*e*x. Why? The lady says No till white wedding. When they are married? Na wa o. they are just deceiving themselves.
The guy doesn't think so, hence his request for the protected sex....

If he is requesting for protected sex because he doesn't want them to start having babies for now, then i can understand. but that his reason na wa
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godmystrength:
The guy doesn't think so, hence his request for the protected sex....

If he is requesting for protected sex because he doesn't want them to start having babies for now, then i can understand. but that his reason na wa

Na wa o. until he opens up on why he needs protected s*e*x then they are just deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Godmystrength: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Na wa o. until he opens up on why he needs protected s*e*x then they are just deceiving themselves.
He already gave his reason o Sophy... grin grin He doesn't want her to get pregnant before their wedding day.....

And babe too is saying she doesn't want to have sex before their wedding day..

Perfect combo jare
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by fashionengineer(f): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
He should tell her how he feels
They are getting married , they should be best friends
Tell her it's hard to resist when she visits, and he should check her into a hotel when she's around
Plus can't they just do a small wedding
8 months is a long time yo!
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by fashionengineer(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
You are lucky man. A discipline lady like her would be less likely to cheat on you

Very true
Google heater lindsey she has plenty advice for situations like this
Her and her husband didn't even kiss before the wedding

You have waited this long. .hold on
I pray for strength and grace for u
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godmystrength:
He already gave his reason o Sophy... grin grin He doesn't want her to get pregnant before their wedding day.....

And babe too is saying she doesn't want to have sex before their wedding day..

Perfect combo jare

grin grin grin

Mctewwwww. Confused lots.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by bigass(f): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
She just lack basic knowledge. Once the bride price is paid and accepted and the Father has handed her to him as his wife then they are married. White wedding is is just ceremony. Before the advent of Christianity people got married traditionally. However she believes the marriage is not complete until the white wedding... you should understand with her because many people do not know her bride price has been paid.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
bigass:
She just lack basic knowledge. Once the bride price is paid and accepted and the Father has handed her to him as his wife then they are married. White wedding is is just ceremony. Before the advent of Christianity people got married traditionally. However she believes the marriage is not complete until the white wedding... you should understand with her because many people do not know her bride price has been paid.
@all thanks for ur concern. D conflictin opinion here shows dat it's not as easy as some think here. It's a moral issue btw two moralist. He would find a way to adjust if he fails to convince her on it. D good thin is dat all other aspect of her behaviour is perfect. At least so he think.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by shizzle11(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Mumu thread, mumu Op

Mumu characters.....fooling themselves

we are christian kor, we are charlatans ni....mumu people
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by stevecantrell: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2014
Hey OP, if your wife is giving you stress just take her to Guiding Light Assembly in Ikoyi. Pastor Wale Adefarasin will marry you in under 15mins in his office any weekday. He will not take a dime.

Just book an appointment first.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by skentelelady(f): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
shizzle11:
Mumu thread, mumu Op

Mumu characters.....fooling themselves

we are christian kor, we are charlatans ni....mumu people

Thank you
Let them keep deceiving themselves
Is it even right to be spending nights at your fiance's place in the first instance when you feel you are not ""completely"' married? undecided
It shows that that guy is not sexually okay and he should check himself.
I dont know the kinda apartment they are staying but dnt you feel anything for her when she walks around the house especially when you both wake up undecided
How long have they been dating that she just announced now that she is a virgin? So they havent been discussing anything about the sexual life even before the traditional rites? They are both hypocrites undecided
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by cococandy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:

Bros be a man.
And do what?
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
cococandy:

And do what?
Didn't you read the rest of my comment?
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by cococandy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yes but it didn't say how 'being a man' can help him get into the lady's panties grin
Short of forcing her,how exactly does 'being a man' help him get the babe to unzip her skirt?

Or are you saying he should just be a man and endure the conditions she gave?
Tallesty1:
Didn't you read the rest of my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.