Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? (4911 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by ketekete: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nice guys finish last when it comes to love and sex. Women like guys who don’t kneel down before them. Bad boys keep women on their toes as they don’t know what will happen. Women also know that a bad boy unlimited confidence must DEFINITELY translate into the bedroom.

Bad boys are a challenge, but that’s why they are so attractive. Bad boys are so hot! In today’s video, Emily Hart gives 10 reasons why women love bad boys. You don’t need to agree with everything she says, but it’s definitely a thought-provoking video. And please, forgive her manners lol…

Original Post
http://ketekete.com/forums/topic/why-so-many-women-like-bad-boys/
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by banjicom(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
angry Come here and finish what you have started o!! because me no get MB to click on any external link....(even d name of d website is even scary! which one be Ketekete.com)......mtcheew angry

3 Likes

Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by iceberylin(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
banjicom:
angry Come here and finish what you have started o, because me no get MB to click on any link....( even d name of d website is even scary! which one be Ketekete.com)......mtcheew
grin mehn laugh wan kill me la cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
I love them, kiss. Trust me if u get to know them, they are good bad boys , supercute and can be really fun to be with. My problem is most of them are only good as boyfriends sad

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nobody needs a sissy for a boyfriend when everything in the world is going haywire.

You need a man with some sort of animal confidence. grin

I bet you folks must have heard other guys saying things like this................''No go near that girl o ,na Gogo babe be that o, that guy no dey act normal at all'' grin

And of course woe betides you if you are found wanton.

It doesn't mean that bad boys are physically stronger but the length at which he would be willing to go after your asss is something that the normal and the so-called nice guys wouldn't dare.

No one talks to your Mom or sisters anyhow if they are aware of the kind of monster they have at home grin

#TeamNiceguys angry

3 Likes

Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Enegod(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Because they like it when we spank
them...undecided

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by vizkiz: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Me i am a child of God sha not a bad boy undecided
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by agitator: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
I was a bad boy, but now I am born again. wink wink wink
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nursy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bad guys can give hypertension o.... I cannot shout!
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by ketekete: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
banjicom:
angry Come here and finish what you have started o!! because me no get MB to click on any external link....(even d name of d website is even scary! which one be Ketekete.com)......mtcheew angry

Lolz.. Ketekete = Donkey. Its a typical Yoruba name sweet-able for a German based magazine that is targeted at Africans.
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
That girl bobby don fall finish
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by ketekete: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
agitator:
I was a bad boy, but now I am born again. wink wink wink

Praise the Lord cheesy
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by ketekete: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Zedric:

Haba.. Lolz.. Did you even read the post?.
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by mesoade(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
I love them, kiss. Trust me if u get to know them, they are good bad boys , supercute and can be really fun to be with. My problem is most of them are only good as boyfriends sad
after dating dem 4 yrs and dey've eaten all d physical goodies in ur lyf,u wil now b searching for a God-fearing wit d left over
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Pennywise(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Zedric:

Sharrap. See quality boobs. You just dey make mouth.
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by freezyprinzy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
if u no fit post watin she talk here 4get it...love wats written on her top tho angry
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
ketekete:

Haba.. Lolz.. Did you even read the post?.

Na wetin I see I talk
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pennywise:

Sharrap. See quality boobs. You just dey make mouth.

I folo u word b4? Y u con carry bobby matter 4 head? Face front abeg
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by agitator: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
ketekete:

Praise the Lord cheesy

halaluja, but now i don't have babes again. angry angry angry
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Kunleskey(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Girls who like bad guys are also bad girls....you've already kn he's a bad guy..then y do stick with him...
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kunleskey:
Girls who like bad guys are also bad girls....you've already kn he's a bad guy..then y do stick with him...
Becuz nice/good guys are borin while badguys are fun.FULL OF ADVENTURES.most nyc galz go for dem
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Kunleskey(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Becuz nice/good guys are borin while badguys are fun.FULL OF ADVENTURES.most nyc galz go for dem
dat's your own opinion...bt nt all gud guys are boring
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
after dating dem 4 yrs and dey've eaten all d physical goodies in ur lyf,u wil now b searching for a God-fearing wit d left over
4 yrs? Ain't dating no one for yrs, did I mention dating one here? When u love something u would know how to get around it without loosing tongue
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by MrHeff(m): 3:03am On Oct 19, 2014
lol! Gone are the days i used to be a 'good' guy. i saw hell on earth for being a 'gentleman'... that's all gone now.
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by coolzeal(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Not all women like bad boys but if you want to know. Well, to most people a bad boy can come in a lot of meanings and bad boys tend to have great looks and tend to get in trouble a lot. They are confident but in a sort of different way. They also tend to be extremely mysterious which to a lot of girls and women out there is sexy. I've been called cocky, arrogant, nonchalant, rude, mysterious, dominating, aggressive but none of this apply to me because I know myself better and am not boring.
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by lionduke(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2014
OP please can you elaborate on 'BAD GUY '
How do you know a bad guy?
what makes a guy bad?
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2014
I no fit read d matta. Dat girls picture do me strong tin o
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by sunnyt1(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2014
History has shown us that some gals prefer bad boys (just the way some gals like bad gals) but honestly i like it when these gals lament like Jeremiah. Please how do you even explain it that you prefer what u brand as being bad. The same gals at some point wud say all guys are animals, they complain ( or conceal) of abuse and molestation.

Isnt it better to go for a confident (i dont mean rude) and purpose-driven guy? Most of the logical things you want in the so called "bad boys" is enveloped in the word "confidence".

If you prefer something you called "bad" isnt it an indication that something is wrong that needs attention?
Re: Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2014
datguyojay:
I no fit read d matta. Dat girls picture do me strong tin o

No try self-service with dt picsoooo,Baba God dy watch you in 3D cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.