Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Religion/mumugiousity – By Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Religion/mumugiousity – By Charly Boy (380 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion/mumugiousity – By Charly Boy by idrisa334: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
For starters, don’t pick up the dictionary to lookup ‘Mumugiousity’, I coined it myself but you go soon grab weytin I wan yarn.

As I approach this topic I want to be careful so readers don’t get the whole essence of this write up, twisted. E no dey hard some people. Religion is a touchy subject for a lot of people and in my household it is generally not considered “polite conversation.”

For some, an attack on religion is an attack on their god or gods. I only wish to put down certain points or aspects of organized religion I’m not comfortable with, I am not questioning anyone’s belief in a personal god.
In Nigeria, religion has helped us to remain sane or else we all for donkolowith the way our environment is stifling us. Religion can give people a sense of community and make people feel welcomed. But life is never that simple sha. Kai! Oh lord.

In Nigeria especially, religion has turned a lot of my people into MUMU’s. Instead of learning to discern truth on their own and formulate their own mindset, they’re told how to think. These are the people engaged in ‘Mumugiousity’. For them Religion has turned them into group soul’s, sheep, cows and goat with their Shepherd as their pastors, who have erased their trust in their own intellect and gradually convinced them to put their trust in them(pastors) as the only true men of god, convincing them that without them they would be lost. Hummmm! They fall for this like very poor people would fall for a bag of rice. Odikwarisky…
See Full Article: http://.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/590-religion-mumugiousity-by-charly-boy

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And 2face Set To Perform Together In Ghana For The First Time Ever / FILMMORE PRODUCTION (NOLLYWOOD) Intake For Upcoming Actor/actress. / FILMMORE PRODUCTION (NOLLYWOOD) Intake For Upcoming Actor/actress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.