Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Clarion Chukwura Reveals The Real Reason Entertainers Are Rushing Into Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura Reveals The Real Reason Entertainers Are Rushing Into Politics (612 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwura Reveals The Real Reason Entertainers Are Rushing Into Politics by jchima14: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
While the number of our entertainers turning to politics has been alarming with their fans wondering what their motives are for joining politics, some celebrity comes out every now and then to explain the intentions of these entertainers turned politicians. In a recent chat with Punch, Clarion Chukwura explicitly states what she feels about the entertainers joining politics:

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/591-clarion-chukwura-reveals-the-real-reason-entertainers-are-rushing-into-politics
Re: Clarion Chukwura Reveals The Real Reason Entertainers Are Rushing Into Politics by newspapers: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2014
Lolzzz... All and i mean ALL Nollywood Actors and Actresses are ATTENTION SEEKERS. That was the same comment i dropped on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/clarion-chukwura-artistes-running-politics-senseless/ before they almost ate me up alive... Its the truth and we should just face it. Even Clarion sef dey look for publicity....!!!! angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Unhappy With Reports That Iyanya Dumped Her / Did Kanye West Really Do This??? / Old Papa Charly Boy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.