Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 (807 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / I Need Help! Its About Life And Death / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
In this life there are always two things involves, it is either you are a man or a woman, if you are a woman u are safe but if u are a man, it is either u are a civilian or u are in the military. If u r a civilian u are safe but if u are in the military, there are two things involved. It's either u are fighting from the sky or u are fighting on the ground.If u are fighting from from the air,u are safe but if u are fighting on the ground there are two things involved, It's either u are fighting in an amoured personal carrier (APC) or u are fighting on your foot. If u are fighting in an APC, u are safe but if u are fighting on your foot, there are two things involved, it is either u are doing the shooting or u are receiving the bullets. If u are doing the shootings, u are safe but if u are receiving the bullets, there are two things involved; It is either u are surviving the bullets or u are not surviving. If u are surviving u are safe but if u are not surviving, there are two things involved; it is either u are going to heaven or u are going to hell; if u are going to heaven u are safe, but if u are going to hell, there are two things involved; it is either u received a warm hug from Lucifer for a job well done or u are arrested by sadistic demons. If u received a warm hug from lucifer himself u are safe but if u are arrested by the evil, blood sucking demons there are two things involved; it is either u are taken to the bottomless pit or u are taken to the chamber that burneth with fire and brimestone. If u are taken to the bottomless pit, my brother u are safe but if u are taken to the chamber that burneth with fire and brimestone, there is only one thing involved.......
Re: Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
to be continued....
Re: Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by EfemenaXY: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lofty, this isn't your work! angry angry

The comedian Basket Mouth used these in his stand up gigs. You nor try at all o!

Now be a good boy and post source link...
Re: Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by iykedare(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin
Re: Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by iykedare(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin

Dude sha wants to open a thread on nairaland

Efe,You are not nice
grin
Re: Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by EfemenaXY: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
iykedare:
grin

Dude sha wants to open a thread on nairaland

Efe,You are not nice
grin

angry angry angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Lofty, this isn't your work! angry angry

The comedian Basket Mouth used these in his stand up gigs. You nor try at all o!

Now be a good boy and post source link...
its my work. I rephrased everything, stop falling ur hands abeg
Re: Fairytales Of Life And Death By Lofty900 by EfemenaXY: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2014
lofty900:
its my work. I rephrased everything, stop falling ur hands abeg

Rephrasing doesn't make it yours. The original content belongs to someone else.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways You’re Being Unfaithful To Your Spouse And You Don’t Even Know It / Court Order Husband To Remarry Wife After Divorce / How To Find A Wife / Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.